Why people around the world consider America a safe place..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Darkerman

I do not know... in a nation where murder and pedophila seems to be a daytime hobby for American men and women alike,

why do non-Americans insist on coming here...all that awaits is racism, violence, ignorance, etc, etc... I'm so getting out

of here sooner or later...

Also, the government is a mess as well...from the people electing Bush and Obama..just.wow...

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Aha, see, now you, sir, are VERY convenient, I was JUST talking about how the American ideal is no longer existent, but refused to continue since it wasn't relevant in the thread I was discussing it in. Thank you very much, sir.

In answer: You'll find all those problems everywhere. And it's a lot worse in a lot of other places. So... Basically it's a case of: "Well, it kind of sucks here... But it sucks even worse THERE, so I'll stay right here."

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty

@Darkerman: first only a couple countries come to the usa. Cuba, Mexico are the majority. Those things you mentioned that are bad about the USA is many times WORSE in those countries. So no matter how bad you think it is here, it's a cake walk compared to some other countries. And because Mexico is connected to us and Cuba is only a few miles away, it is an easy destination to get to.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Cause America is the greatest, the best, we have better food, homes, money....etc....etc....etc

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkerman

@TERMINATORXX said:

Cause America is the greatest, the best, we have better food, homes, money....etc....etc....etc

Better food...wow... no comment

Better homes..hahaha.. the homes here are so crappy that even a beggar that was offered one in Korea

would refuse...

Money.... no currency is better than anothers'....

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@TERMINATORXX said:

The people in charge suck and a lot of the people here suck. But I would take suck over SUPER SUCK any day.. if that makes sense.

Avatar image for jokertheshining
JokerTheShining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JokerTheShining

Well that's convenient, actually, we really don't want you here. Along with your parasitical, extremely alienating, uncaring opinion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty

@Darkerman said:

I do not know... in a nation where murder and pedophila seems to be a daytime hobby for American men and women alike,

why do non-Americans insist on coming here...all that awaits is racism, violence, ignorance, etc, etc... I'm so getting out

of here sooner or later...

Also, the government is a mess as well...from the people electing Bush and Obama..just.wow...

Have you ever visited Cuba or Mexico or Africa?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

The people in charge suck and a lot of the people here suck. But I would take suck over SUPER SUCK any day.. if that makes sense.

I agree with ya because they're shipping our Jobs out to China, Japan, Mexico....etc....etc...etc the president doesnt care for anyone just like the government dont give a rats a$$.... When we lose Jobs, they think its our problem and not theres and they dont even try to help anybody which is * sad *

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By moywar700

It depends were you live in america.People from California are gonna be different than people in New York.Where I live, it's a moderately pace city.There's a lot of people driving cars but it isn't crowded.There aren't much people walking on sidewalks.Tagging happens but it's uncommon.Bad things happen but it's pretty much your typical suburban city.I feel very safe in it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

@Darkerman:

Just out of curiosity, were do you plan to go and more importantly, why are you selecting it specifically above any other country?

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkerman

I know a couple of Mob crews back in Korea that would LOVE to crack some Americans' bones with baseball bats and pipes....

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkerman

@Erik said:

@Darkerman:

Just out of curiosity, were do you plan to go and more importantly, why are you selecting it specifically above any other country?

Possibly Japan or Korea..the safest nations on earth..

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

Well there are some countries where making it through the day without being raped, shot or being infected with a deadly disease is on par with winning the lottery while I've lived in America my whole life and never once came up to any of those issues. I think people who're coming from hell on Earth would much rather have people be rude to them than shoot at them if they have the option.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
It beats the alternative, I mean have you SEEN Africa??
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkerman

@The Stegman said:

It beats the alternative, I mean have you SEEN Africa??

I've been to Africa yes..beautiful tourist attraction...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I've lived in the US my entire life... I'm pretty safe.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Darkerman said:

I know a couple of Mob crews back in Korea that would LOVE to crack some Americans' bones with baseball bats and pipes....

Odd, that seems to fall under the reasons why you want to leave a location:

violence, ignorance, etc, etc... I'm so getting out

Yeah, because assaulting people based on where they're born isn't ignorant or violent.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Darkerman: Well yeah, the tourist attractions are nice to attractive tourist, but then there's the poverty, and i don't mean "let's go to a soup kitchen'' poverty, I mean people starving to death on the streets, crime, TRUE crime where it's pretty much common occurrences and disease going uncheck thanks to a lack in both hospitals, money, and suitable home health care.
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkerman

@k4tzm4n said:

@Darkerman said:

Yeah, because assaulting people based on where they're born isn't ignorant or violent.

Whites and Blacks destroyed Koreans lives for countless years.. they deserve a couple of baseball swings to the faces...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By joshmightbe

@Darkerman: So apparently you missed the whole genocide in the Sudan thing and the rape squads and the several countries that have been in pretty much a constant state of war for the past few decades.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CODYSF

@Darkerman said:

Yeah that seem really nice (sarcastic)

Is like me saying we got some Americans mob ready to open some Korean heads with a baseball bat or a pipe do you see it sounds wriog you sound like the stupid people that you hate.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CODYSF

@Darkerman said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Darkerman said:

Whites and Blacks destroyed Koreans lives for countless years.. they deserve a couple of baseball swings to the faces...

White and Black wow kid now you really sound ignorant and I'm freaking Latino who haves good white and black friends.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

HOLY RACISM, BATMAN!

/throws the bat-lock