Zoro just got new swords. zomg

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto: Is that the anime or manga? I haven't read or watched it in years. My cat's named Zorro after the hero and the One Piece character who's awesome.~ So many episodes and chapters to keep up with. @_@ I think the last part I read was...When Luffy and the gang were gonna save Ace from being executed or something.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By renamed040924

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Is that the anime or manga? I haven't read or watched it in years. My cat's named Zorro after the hero and the One Piece character who's awesome.~ So many episodes and chapters to keep up with. @_@ I think the last part I read was...When Luffy and the gang were gonna save Ace from being executed or something.

I'm way behind that, they just left Logue Town and picked up that girl.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

I forgot her name but she has light blue hair right? Think she was a princess too. I don't remember much of the anime or manga to be honest but, I would gladly get back into it if it was easier to follow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renamed040924

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

I forgot her name but she has light blue hair right? Think she was a princess too. I don't remember much of the anime or manga to be honest but, I would gladly get back into it if it was easier to follow.

Can ya tone down those spoilers?!

I read the first 9 volumes of the manga, then switched over to the anime for convenience. You can watch all episodes, subbed or dubbed, right on the Funimation website, so it's pretty easy to follow if you want to.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spartan92

@nickzambuto said:

Blows my mind.

Is it as good as Bleach or Naruto ? ive been meaning to watch this for a while.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

I read the first 9 volumes of the manga, then switched over to the anime for convenience. You can watch all episodes, subbed or dubbed, right on the Funimation website, so it's pretty easy to follow if you want to.

Er sorry will do. ^___^ I'll edit my post as well. Lol! Have so much anime to catch up on. Especially from this summer.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@spartan92 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Blows my mind.

Hmm, as good as Naruto and Bleach? Well let me think about that for a minute yes it is now go watch it.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spartan92

@nickzambuto said:

@spartan92 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Blows my mind.

Hmm, as good as Naruto and Bleach? Well let me think about that for a minute yes it is now go watch it.

aye aye captain

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

In my opinion, it's a bit overrated, is it good? yes, but it's not the god of all anime as some would say, I'd even say Naruto is more entertaining, however both of them are league better than Bleach.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@The Stegman said:

In my opinion, it's a bit overrated, is it good? yes, but it's not the god of all anime as some would say, I'd even say Naruto is more entertaining, however both of them are league better than Bleach.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Samimista

It surprises me how long One Piece has been around for but cool at the same time. Means the author has lots of ideas for the future.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Zdaybreak

One Piece is funnier than Naruto.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nickzambuto:  

@The Stegman said:

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Dragonball Z is better.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@The Stegman said:

I totally agree. I enjoy Naruto more than One Piece, but One Piece is still a great anime/manga. I've never been able to get into Bleach though.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By theTimeStreamer

my opinion: females with HOT bodies. havent watched any anime in a long time. last one i watched was like episode 50 of fairy tail.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@Shotgun said:

One Piece is funnier than Naruto.

Damn straight.

@nickthedevil said:

Dragonball Z is better.

Never said it wasn't.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

One Piece is better than Naruto and Bleach lol. Naruto was better at first but Kishimoto seriously dropped the ball for awhile there. However it is picking back up as of late. One Piece on the other hand, only goes uphill. I can't remember any arcs being nearly as bad as some Naruto or Bleach has had. And the story is a lot more intricate too. 
And, story wise, its a lot better than Dragon Ball 
The only Mangas better/equal to One Piece are Vagabond, HxH, and Yu Yu Hakusho 

......But of course, this is all opinion lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@buttersdaman000:  

One Piece is better than Naruto and Bleach lol. Naruto was better at first but Kishimoto seriously dropped the ball for awhile there. However it is picking back up as of late. One Piece on the other hand, only goes uphill. I can't remember any arcs being nearly as bad as some Naruto or Bleach has had. And the story is a lot more intricate too. 

Meh, I like Naruto better on every level except for intricate plot, which I totally agree OP has a much more intricate plotline and does a good job connecting past events. However, the characters in One Piece..ugh, besides Zoro, Ace and Smoker, I can't stand any of them, Chopper and Usopp are annoying with their comical cowardice, Sanji's perverted behavior I can tolerate, after all, Jiraiya does the same thing, but Luffy, I hate Luffy so much, he's like Goku on steroids,the always happy, over eating for comedic effect Shonen hero. he basically has two emotions,  

1. Happy go lucky 

2. Someone messes with his friends so he gets serious and mad. 

that's it, at least Naruto acts more like a normal person, he expresses fear, jealously, sadness, regret, insecurity, he just feels more well rounded of a protagonist than Luffy. 

I also dislike all the ''comical'' moments in the show, I know it's expected of anime, but seriously, I don't need an ''anime freak out moment'' every ten minutes, it's not funny, although, considering it's target audience is young boys...maybe I'm to old to laugh at it.  

As for the plots, honestly, the anime tends to drag on a bit, the beginning of it (first arc) bored me, as did Buggy the clown, (although Sanji departing was heart felt, i nearly shed a tear) Baroque works didn't get good until Crocodile stepped foot on the screen, all the other parts seemed like boring filler, Skypeia was just dreadful and seemed like a filler as well, Luffy stuck in a snake for like 5 episodes? really??  Currently I'm on CP9 story arc (yes, I'm behind) and it's proving to be the best so far, i'm really digging it. But from what I've seen so far, One Piece up to the CP9 arc, isn't that great, while Naruto on the other hand captured me from the beginning. 

But..this is my opinion too heheh.
Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece is overrated.

Just like Bleach, Naruto and Dragonball Z.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buttersdaman000
@The Stegman said:
@buttersdaman000:  

Meh, I like Naruto better on every level except for intricate plot, which I totally agree OP has a much more intricate plotline and does a good job connecting past events. However, the characters in One Piece..ugh, besides Zoro, Ace and Smoker, I can't stand any of them, Chopper and Usopp are annoying with their comical cowardice, Sanji's perverted behavior I can tolerate, after all, Jiraiya does the same thing, but Luffy, I hate Luffy so much, he's like Goku on steroids,the always happy, over eating for comedic effect Shonen hero. he basically has two emotions,   1. Happy go lucky  2. Someone messes with his friends so he gets serious and mad.  that's it, at least Naruto acts more like a normal person, he expresses fear, jealously, sadness, regret, insecurity, he just feels more well rounded of a protagonist than Luffy.  I also dislike all the ''comical'' moments in the show, I know it's expected of anime, but seriously, I don't need an ''anime freak out moment'' every ten minutes, it's not funny, although, considering it's target audience is young boys...maybe I'm to old to laugh at it.   As for the plots, honestly, the anime tends to drag on a bit, the beginning of it (first arc) bored me, as did Buggy the clown, (although Sanji departing was heart felt, i nearly shed a tear) Baroque works didn't get good until Crocodile stepped foot on the screen, all the other parts seemed like boring filler, Skypeia was just dreadful and seemed like a filler as well, Luffy stuck in a snake for like 5 episodes? really??  Currently I'm on CP9 story arc (yes, I'm behind) and it's proving to be the best so far, i'm really digging it. But from what I've seen so far, One Piece up to the CP9 arc, isn't that great, while Naruto on the other hand captured me from the beginning.  But..this is my opinion too heheh.
Really? I think Luffy has a lot of background but seeing as how your're only at the CP9 arc I don't want to spoil his 'emotions' and whatnot for you. But even so, I guess I can agree that Naruto has more overall depth than Luffy. 
And I hardly watch the animes for any of the manga's I read besides Yu Yu hakusho and Dragonball, so I have no opinion on that lol
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ms__omega

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

Omg the Impel Down prison arc was sooooooooooo epic. It only gets better after that there is a time skip and all the Straw Hats get a huge power increase.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@buttersdaman000: Yeah, I expect it only to only get better, like I said, I'm at CP9 arc and loving it right now, I can't wait to continue!
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Samimista

@Ms. Omega: That the name of the arc? It was the last one I've read but it certainly was entertaining with the emotional scenes and action. Do you know which chapter the time skip starts? Also, love the icon. Diana is a beauty.~

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ms__omega

@Samimista said:

@Ms. Omega: That the name of the arc? It was the last one I've read but it certainly was entertaining with the emotional scenes and action. Do you know which chapter the time skip starts? Also, love the icon. Diana is a beauty.~

C ant remember the name of the arc right off hand butif you would like me to tell you what each one of he crew member can do I can tell you. Oh and ty btw love your avatar too made me so mad when she died.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Samimista

@Ms. Omega said:

@Samimista said:

C ant remember the name of the arc right off hand butif you would like me to tell you what each one of he crew member can do I can tell you. Oh and ty btw love your avatar too made me so mad when she died.

Your welcome and thank you. ^___^ Funny thing is, I didn't like Aerith until my third playthrough of the game during the summer lol. Now since I understand her character more she's one of my favorites.~ I'm gonna search up when the time skip starts and go from there. It's been awhile since I've read the manga but I do remember bits of it.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By Inverno

One Piece is bats*** insane. The world has almost no rules or internal logic whatsoever. Anything can (and frequently does) happen, often with little explanation. Anything that Oda finds cool he just puts it on the manga. Maybe that is the advantage One Piece has on other series with stricter rules.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By renamed040924

@The Stegman said:

@buttersdaman000:

Meh, I like Naruto better on every level except for intricate plot, which I totally agree OP has a much more intricate plotline and does a good job connecting past events. However, the characters in One Piece..ugh, besides Zoro, Ace and Smoker, I can't stand any of them, Chopper and Usopp are annoying with their comical cowardice, Sanji's perverted behavior I can tolerate, after all, Jiraiya does the same thing, but Luffy, I hate Luffy so much, he's like Goku on steroids,the always happy, over eating for comedic effect Shonen hero. he basically has two emotions, 1. Happy go lucky 2. Someone messes with his friends so he gets serious and mad. that's it, at least Naruto acts more like a normal person, he expresses fear, jealously, sadness, regret, insecurity, he just feels more well rounded of a protagonist than Luffy. I also dislike all the ''comical'' moments in the show, I know it's expected of anime, but seriously, I don't need an ''anime freak out moment'' every ten minutes, it's not funny, although, considering it's target audience is young boys...maybe I'm to old to laugh at it. As for the plots, honestly, the anime tends to drag on a bit, the beginning of it (first arc) bored me, as did Buggy the clown, (although Sanji departing was heart felt, i nearly shed a tear) Baroque works didn't get good until Crocodile stepped foot on the screen, all the other parts seemed like boring filler, Skypeia was just dreadful and seemed like a filler as well, Luffy stuck in a snake for like 5 episodes? really?? Currently I'm on CP9 story arc (yes, I'm behind) and it's proving to be the best so far, i'm really digging it. But from what I've seen so far, One Piece up to the CP9 arc, isn't that great, while Naruto on the other hand captured me from the beginning. But..this is my opinion too heheh.