Honestly, this is what my High-School was like:
- The smartest people in the highest sets were the popular ones (sets are 1-4, 1 being best and 4 being lowest)
- Being in a low-set and getting bad grades was bad, people called you dumbass, retard, etc
- Nerds weren't smart, they were in the lowest sets and dumb (obviously I was an exception). The ones into comics weren't that smart really
- Bullying isn't much of a problem
- No-one takes lunch money off other people
- Basically the dumb people were picked on
But I have moved around alot.