#1 Posted by Blue Star Warrior (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never understood in the Yellow spectrum of light why it represents fear. I think of yellow more as like joy or something like being bold.. What do you think??

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24882 posts) - - Show Bio

its the coller of piss which is what id do in my pants if i ever saw something like godzilla walking down the street

#3 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

that would take a bit of unnecessary research. why not Google?
something i do remember reading when i was a kid was that in samurai times,
disgraced samurais wore yellow to mock their old masters, and in return there old
masters labeled their color as a sign of cowardice.

now hows this for an oxymoron?
 Xanthophobia - the fear of the color yellow and/or the word yellow.

#4 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow has always been a sign of cowardice and it worked for a Hitler esc. villain to spread fear, so Johns just went with it.

#5 Edited by Blue Star Warrior (11 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a Bad Example, but Pikachu's Yellow and he's not a coward for a little guy he's pretty brave.. Also kind of another bad Example Bumble Bee is yellow and he's courageous. And stuff.. Bad Examples...

#6 Posted by NightFang (9988 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow is the color of fear and cowardice .

#7 Edited by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth is, colors don't have any true aspect to emotions (including fear or cowardice). But why not yellow, we can fear anything as long as it can scare us. Some of the slasher have non-scary names; Chucky, Jason, Pinhead, Freddy. We fear them because they have proven to be scary. I could fear yellow if some killer who only wears yellow was killing people in my neighborhood.

#8 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"its the coller of piss which is what id do in my pants if i ever saw something like godzilla walking down the street "

lol
#9 Edited by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

False  
Evidence 
Appearing 
Real 

shouldn't have any in your lives

#10 Posted by Blue Star Warrior (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some Good Examples. Yellow and Blue costume + Huge Claws and a Bad ass attitude= Wolverine. Another Good Example is a human Man that can channel Chi into his Fist to make it hard as Iron!!!!!! Are those any good???

#11 Posted by Coppersmite (29 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're a Watford fan then yellow is the best colour ever. Seriously though I'm not sure, other colours are associated with different things. Red for anger and green for envy etc.
#12 Posted by inferiorego (23211 posts) - - Show Bio

What are ya, yella?

Staff
#13 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
"What are ya, yella? "

Right.  Yellow is the color associated with being a chicken, with being scared.