Why Ebola is all on big conspiracy.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Solar_Powered

You probably just rolled your eyes at the title and want to dismiss it as nonsense, but if you bear with me, I'll explain why Ebola is actually a conspiracy. Obviously many have died from Ebola, and it is indeed no laughing matter. Unfortunately, nearly 10 thousand people in Africa alone have died from the deadly disease.

Anyway, I believe there is a hidden secret that no one has yet discovered about Ebola. Really, I believe that Ebola was created by the Eurasian nations to eradicate America. Except for America, no other nation has reported having the virus. Bear in mind that mostly all nations hate America, so it's the perfect plan. Each nation bands together, and plots to take us down. It's a conspiracy, and if you can't realize it yet, then you are simply a blind sheep. No one hates America more than China and Russia, so Ebola is the PERFECT opportunity for them to capitalize on our demise, don't you see? Guess who would profit the most from this virus though; Obama himself.

Think about it. Realists and liberals would simply dismiss this theory as a bunch of nonsense, and they could be right. On the other hand; however, if you open your eyes, you would see that it's all apart of the government's plan. Let's take a look at the facts; according to statistical data, the government made over $366 Billion dollars from Federal Medical hospitals alone in 2009 because of the swine flu pandemic. Logically, Ebola would take the same route, and only serve to benefit the government. Even in 2006 people went crazy over how "Bad" the bird flu was, yet it barely killed anyone. Don't you realize by now that this is all just a government scam?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You know the answer but not the question

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Your sarcasm is unwanted. If you open your eyes, you'd see that I'm speaking nothing but truth.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_powered: I'm not really Cgoodness, and you are getting close to the truth, though you won't know till another question arises

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Solar_Powered

@cgoodness: You're a slave to the government's web of lies. When they finally decide to kill off all the common folk, you will wish you listened to me.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

As the soldiers kick me to the floor and empty my fevered skull with an injection of hot lead, the last thought that surges through my brain will be "Why didn't I listen to that guy on that comic book forum?".

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here comes the daily dose of weird hash induced realities

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See, Bush and The Illumaniti told the Masons to make the virus, but they were broke so they went to the Rothschilds for a loan, but they were still pissed because Bush owed them money from tuesday night poker, so instead the Masons went to the Builderbergs for money, who gave it to them on the condition that the Masons build them a cool new clubhouse for Friday movie night.

#WeKnowTheTruth

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Troll

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bear in mind that mostly all nations hate America, so it's the perfect plan. Each nation bands together, and plots to take us down.

If it is for the sheer ignorance displayed by a one of it's users, they may be justified.

Except for America, no other nation has reported having the virus.

• Guinea
  • Liberia
  • Sierra Leone.
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By transcendence

Everything is a conspiracy.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Some believe that Ebola was created for population control (with elitists like Bill Gates and the like having vaccines), and tried to link the disease to FEMA camps and coffins. Others thought it was created by White scientists to eradicate Black people (since some have speculated that it has a more potent effect on those with darker skin pigmentation)...

It's all nonsense, to me. In spite of all of these conspiracy theories, the disease (or, news coverage of it) was gone just as soon as it got here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Obama, He is behind it all. He is the Anti-Christ. If we get a black or women president next they will ruin this country, just like multiculturalism and women's rights already has!

- Rightwing nutjob

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

lol

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*cough* idiot *cough*

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

Well, this is different...

I'm tempted to start poking holes in this, but I think everyone probably see the truth in this situation.

The Reptian Agents of Hydra are obviously the real culprits behind Ebola.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers