First, I fully 100% understand why you doubt the existence of a creator. Most scientist(educated people) don't believe in God either. I have a basic idea of what atheist, agnostics and deist believe. But just like Christians have different views on details, I assume you guys do also. So I have a few questions for you as individuals:
1) What do you classify yourself as? Atheist, Agnostic, Deist or other ( please explain)
2) Explain your personal beliefs of a higher power or lack thereof?
3) Did you ever believe in a higher power?
4) What events or logic led you to this line of thinking?
5) Have you ever been persecuted or frowned upon because of your non-traditional way of thinking?
6) Why do you think people believe in a creator when there is no tangible evidence?
Thanks in advance!!