#1  Edited By Tyler Starke
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tyler Starke

I was wondering the other day, with all the futuristic technolgy they have in the marvel U alone, from aliens to tony stark, they should have some pretty wicked appliances for everyday people not necessarily a flying car because some might argue that it would be so expensive to procure or to produce, but I haven't really seen any evidence(maybe you have) that the everyday man has benifited in any way from all these wonderous new inventions. It just doesn't make any sense to me but then again I might have overlooked something you haven't in which case please enlighten me.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

They do....but once they can afford a fly car, they decide to become a super.

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sovereign Vance

Silly question.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance: why is that silly, I mean most of the citizens have the same boring technolgy we have in the real world, just doesn't add up
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Tyler Starke said:
@Sovereign Vance: why is that silly, I mean most of the citizens have the same boring technolgy we have in ... [more]
I would assume that tech would be extremely expensive.Regular Cars are expensive.It's possible the comic companies are trying to be realistic.
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Hawk:  thats a good point, did you ever notice most millionaires in comics are either super heroes or super villians
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Tyler Starke said:
@Hawk:  thats a good point, did you ever notice most millionaires in comics are either super heroes or super villians [more]
That's not true..we just don't know the other millionaires because they aren't important.
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance: but then you're saying the millionaires we  do know in comics are super heroes or villians
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tyler Starke

forget the big expensive tech, there isn't even minor improvments in everyday civilian life, with technolgy in their world, that is leaps and bounds beyond ours, does that really make sense to you?

Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Tyler Starke said:
@Sovereign Vance: but then you're saying the millionaires we  do know in comics are super heroes or villians [more]
What?

Tyler Starke said:
forget the big expensive tech, there isn't even minor improvments in everyday civilian life, with technolgy in their world, that ... [more]

I think it's smarter to keep Civilian life as is.It ruins the fantasy that any of this crap could actually happen or the Earth-616 is the real world.Our world.
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance:  are you freakin kidding me, if anything it would add  realism if normal citizens were affected by the outcome of all this new tech, and to say that keeping them in the dark enhances the fantasy that  hundreds of super heroes could inhabbit our world, that just doesn't make any sense
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Tyler Starke said:
@Sovereign Vance:  are you freakin kidding me, if anything it would add  realism if normal citizens were affected by the ... [more]
No i'm not kidding you.If the normal everyday tech in comics advanced above ours..how would the be more realistic? Most of the tech that his been made in comics has been for special use only.Iron Man isn't going to pass out suits,Pym isn't going to sell Pym pockets.Iron Man sells his tech because that's his business but only to shield and the military.There is no point of going further than that.Most superhero\villain tech is made on a "mission basis".
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance: it would be a more realistic depection of a world affected by aliens and super heroes, screw that it's not ours exactly, our world doesn't have thunder gods from valhalla battling giant robots in cities, and I'm not talkin about everybody owning a freakin iron man suit, I'm talking about improved appliances dedicated to making everyday life easier, not so normal citizens can battle super villians, You are missing the point
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
I wish I had a Flying Car... So I wouldnt have to worry about driving on the Road with Piece Of Sh!t Cars... and People Who Simply Cant Drive...

lol
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tyler Starke
@King Saturn:  Oh man if you're worried about people driving bad, imagine all the pieces of sh** that would fly around like jack***es, I think the crash and burn ratio would go Wayyyy up.
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance:  oh and by the way, I just found a website that listed the vast majority of millionaries in the marvel universe, Guess what they all had in common, they were either super heroes or super villians
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Tyler Starke said:
@Sovereign Vance:  oh and by the way, I just found a website that listed the vast majority of millionaries in ... [more]
Whatever the website is probably only listed superheroes because nobody cares about civilian millionaires in comics.
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Sovereign Vance:  You sir, make me sad
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By danhimself

actually stark industries sells all kinds of stuff....they really aren't that big of a military supplier any more....remember the first arc of Invincible Iron man where everyone is running around with those sweet looking Stark tech phones?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think they don't because we are supposed to have the illusion they are in a world similar to ours

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Tyler Starke said:
@King Saturn:  Oh man if you're worried about people driving bad, imagine all the pieces of sh** that would fly ... [more]
Well I was thinking that only I could have a Flying Car... not everyone else

lol