frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chelsea won the Europa league.

Man Utd won their 20th Primer league trophy

and arsenal are on their 8th season of winning jack all.

Why is wenger not bother with improving the team, why is board care about profits more than winning trophies.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because all Soccer sucks?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow a was about to write a rage rant about how Awesome Roy Harper is but your talking about a whole another Arsenal

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Born in Savannah, Georgia but French-American. I love Football and Basketball but I also like a French sport.... Tennis.

Not even my own blood can change how boring Soccer is.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All sports are fixe, thst why all of them suck, wrestling is honest about this, this is why people hate it, it breack their illusions.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I dunno, man. I still love the team, though.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kidchipotle

@xwraith said:

I assumed this would be about a different Arsenal.

I also did,lol

Wow a was about to write a rage rant about how Awesome Roy Harper is but your talking about a whole another Arsenal

I was planning something witty to say on here about how I thought it was about Roy but you guys beat me to it.

Sooo... "THESE!"

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey they won 4-1 against Wigan in their last match. Not to mention they still have a chance of ending up 2rd or 4th in the league. If sucking to you means not winning any titles but still being considered a great team, then your definition of sucking sucks. Yeah Arsenal is far from their "Invincible" days but they are still a force to be reckoned with. It's like saying AC Milan now sucks cause they're 3rd in Serie A. You want a team that went from "Uberdupermega great" to "sucking" then rant against Boca Juniors. Now that team currently sucks and would most likely get relegated.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Because they keep selling their good players to pay off their stadium~ :(

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey they won 4-1 against Wigan in their last match. Not to mention they still have a chance of ending up 2rd or 4th in the league. If sucking to you means not winning any titles but still being considered a great team, then your definition of sucking sucks. Yeah Arsenal is far from their "Invincible" days but they are still a force to be reckoned with. It's like saying AC Milan now sucks cause they're 3rd in Serie A. You want a team that went from "Uberdupermega great" to "sucking" then rant against Boca Juniors. Now that team currently sucks and would most likely get relegated.

They had a chance of being first but screwed up and ended in 4th, giving Man City a champions league place. I'm not asking Arsenal to become the invincibles, I just want more consistency from the team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By laflux

@mrdecepticonleader:

Go away >.<

Anyway's, I 'd say because the board have no ambition beyond finishing in the Top 4 and entering the Champions League. And to be fair they don't suck. The are still a top team which plays some quality football IMO

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah I wouldn't agree that they "suck" but losing Van Persie and Fabregas would hurt any team. Actually they are doing pretty well considering. I mean of the two Liverpool seems to be in a worse situation.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: Keep the faith!

Loading Video...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

*Sniffs air* there's no comics here.... *slithers out*

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

@vercingetorixthegreat said:

Go away >.<

Well Soccer does suck. I don't mean Football. I mean what North Americans call Football. Cause it ain't Football. Just a lame attempt at it. And if they play it, they really suck. So Soccer sucks.

Real (Association) Football >>>>>>>>>>> Rugby Football > Gaelic Football > Aussie Rules Football > American (Gridiron) Football >>>>>>> "Soccer".

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: American Gridiron football>Rugby>Soccer.

America is not terrible at soccer but not a lot of people here like it.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rugby is better than American football by far.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Rugby is better than American football by far.

:D

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Rugby is a man's sport. Football is for the kids :P

Average amounts of tackle in Rugby 16 compared to the 4 in American Wussball >:D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

American Football has real athletes that run fast,jump high and have players more accurate then archers! And I am not going to mention they have Aaron Rodgers.....They have Aaron Freaking Rodger!!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf:

American Football has real athletes that run fast,jump high and have players more accurate then archers!

For real athletes they sure need a lot of padding. They too scared to break a nail or shed some blood :P

And I am not going to mention they have Aaron Rodgers.....They have Aaron Freaking Rodger!!

Rugby has guys like Manu Tuilagi...

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf:

American Football has real athletes that run fast,jump high and have players more accurate then archers!

For real athletes they sure need a lot of padding. They too scared to break a nail or shed some blood :P

And I am not going to mention they have Aaron Rodgers.....They have Aaron Freaking Rodger!!

Rugby has guys like Manu Tuilagi...

I played rugby once when I was 5.. Oh yeah, we called it kill the man with the ball. JK anyways, rugby aint that bad but I just can't really get into it. And I hope you are not trying to say that Manu guy is a tough SOB. Because 90% of american football players would own him. ALSO, padding? Yeah. Most rugby players are barely over 200 lbs. American football players are giant bastards. And STILL break bones because they hit each other so hard, even with pads. So gtfo with that crap. Any defensive or offensive NFL player would run straight over almost any rugby player and have him wishing he wore pads.

Look at this guy, on far left

No Caption Provided

He would carry a whole rugby team on his back. BTW, he plays in the NFL. Could have casted him as Hulk and forget all that CGI crap.

American football >>>>>> Soccer >>>>>> Rugby.

@ssejllenrad said:

@laflux said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

@vercingetorixthegreat said:

Go away >.<

Well Soccer does suck. I don't mean Football. I mean what North Americans call Football. Cause it ain't Football. Just a lame attempt at it. And if they play it, they really suck. So Soccer sucks.

Real (Association) Football >>>>>>>>>>> Rugby Football > Gaelic Football > Aussie Rules Football > American (Gridiron) Football >>>>>>> "Soccer".

Didn't England come up with the word Soccer? Short for association. And American Soccer ain't that bad. We are new to the sport and we are catching up. Anyone who automatically claims american soccer is crap (mainly because we refer to it as soccer, and most Americans hate soccer) are just as ignorant and stupid as the people who say soccer sucks just because it isn't popular in their country.

The whole 'it isn't called soccer, you dumb Americans!' is old and the word is all thanks to England. Don't hate on us for using it.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biteme_fanboy: I personally think Rugby is a better sport because it's more entertaining and a lot more brutal/violent. I played some football in high school, then played Rugby in college. I will tell you this, Rugby is much rougher than football by a long shot. I was practically bloodied and beaten by the end of practice every week (literally). I won't tell you how many times I managed to split open my lips and top of my nose.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biteme_fanboy: I personally think Rugby is a better sport because it's more entertaining and a lot more brutal/violent. I played some football in high school, then played Rugby in college. I will tell you this, Rugby is much rougher than football by a long shot. I was practically bloodied and beaten by the end of practice every week (literally). I won't tell you how many times I managed to split open my lips and top of my nose.

I'm not saying rugby isn't a tough sport. It is, and I'm sure it's a very physical demanding game. But that doesn't mean you can pass off american football as a game for sissies, just because they HAVE to wear pads. Which, by the way, still doesn't prevent concussions and bones breaking.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biteme_fanboy: I feel like you misinterpreted my posts. I was joking around with dccomicsrule. Nothing I said was actually meant to be serious.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@biteme_fanboy: I feel like you misinterpreted my posts. I was joking around with dccomicsrule. Nothing I said was actually meant to be serious.

Ah okay.. Hard to tell that over the internet. No offense was intended.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because its Arsenal, and they aren't worthy to suck the filth from my cat's litterbox. They always try and walk it in.

MIGHTY HAMMERS FOR LIFE!!! :P

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of that Race thread about one year ago.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I was born in Georgia but I assume you mean the country right?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

Because its Arsenal, and they aren't worthy to suck the filth from my cat's litterbox. They always try and walk it in.

MIGHTY HAMMERS FOR LIFE!!! :P

Lol, I actually live half an hours train ride from Upton Park lol. But I'm not sure how finishing mid table justifies Arsenal "sucking your filth".

Though Big Sam is a Legend nonetheless.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#37  Edited By Samimista

@revamp said:

This reminds me of that Race thread about one year ago.

Lol! Forgot about that thread til you mentioned it. xD

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I thought it'd be about Roy and I was ready to string out a big huge debate on it but luckily enough I'm a big football fan.

I'm a Chelsea fan so you can pretty much call me biased but the problem is Arsene Wenger.

Once upon a time he was a great manager but ever since the invincible season he hasn't managed to recreate the magic.

He's been allowed make all the decisions which he thinks are for the best but in actuality he's selling all the good players so Arsenal has turned into a youth team with a couple of veterans and they have little to no money.

Having said that a "bad team" is trying to survive relegation and Arsenal are definitely not a bad team since every time Chelsea go against them I cover my eyes for half it in fear.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishlad said:

I thought it'd be about Roy and I was ready to string out a big huge debate on it but luckily enough I'm a big football fan.

I'm a Chelsea fan so you can pretty much call me biased but the problem is Arsene Wenger.

Once upon a time he was a great manager but ever since the invincible season he hasn't managed to recreate the magic.

He's been allowed make all the decisions which he thinks are for the best but in actuality he's selling all the good players so Arsenal has turned into a youth team with a couple of veterans and they have little to no money.

Having said that a "bad team" is trying to survive relegation and Arsenal are definitely not a bad team since every time Chelsea go against them I cover my eyes for half it in fear.

This is very true. Arsenal became quite a stepping stone for other players who would eventually become champions.