• 95 results
Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

But not women?

I'm not saying we should hit women, but grown people deserve to beaten a lot more than kids, cuz kids are still learning. Grown people (namely women) who run their mouths obviously haven't learned.

So why do we hold children, namely male ones, to a higher standard than grown women?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This won't end well.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Kidd

Bait.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I agree.

Same crime.

Same punishment

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Here we go.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @thenaughtytitan: What is the worst that could happen by asking this question? A slight disagreement over the internet?

Anyways...yeah violent people who need control are the people who advocate violence against innocent children.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Who's we?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I hadn't seen one of those for a while.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically op wants to hit women?!?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bluejay4

Because hitting Women is clearly the worst crime you could possible commit even surpassing that of murder, rape and genocide.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off most people don't.

Second Proverbs 13:24, “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.”

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

@bluejay4 said:

Because hitting Women is clearly the worst crime you could possible commit even surpassing that of murder, rape and genocide.

You're exxagerating......genocide is not that of a crime.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well, religion plays a role in the correction of children.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second Proverbs 13:24, “He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.”

According to the numbers, most people do. I can't tell if you are advocating for the verse or just stating that the verse is the reasoning behind corporal punishment. Or both.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe in equality, so yeah.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No one in their right mind condones hitting children, however sometimes I think a light spanking is called for as a teaching aid. A grown women is usually past the age where she needs to learn not to lie on the ground screaming in the store because she didnt get candy. And at the times where the woman is actually that immature, then she's past the age where it's here parents possibility to shape her, she's already grown and your raising her already failed.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dum529001

About 100 percent of people living can't even hope to take a punch from me and live. I will defend myself in all circumstances but I will always consider the strength level of the person attacking me since I don't want them too badly hurt or dead.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Equality isn't hitting someone for running their mouth. And the truth of the matter is we aren't equal, men are physically superior than women (statistically of course, not saying all men are stronger than all women.)

The only reason you should ever hit a woman is in self defense, not because she talked sh*t. A woman runs her mouth then you run your back or leave, you don't have the right to just assault a person for that, especially someone weaker than you.

Avatar image for thegreatvampirekillerx
TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

No one in their right mind condones hitting children, however sometimes I think a light spanking is called for as a teaching aid. A grown women is usually past the age where she needs to learn not to lie on the ground screaming in the store because she didnt get candy. And at the times where the woman is actually that immature, then she's past the age where it's here parents possibility to shape her, she's already grown and your raising her already failed.

Hitting is hitting.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Hitting is hitting.

I dont agree, I think a couple of light slaps on the butt is far different from punching someone in the face.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Difference between abusing your kid and physically disciplining him. There is a line you cross. Spankings are different from beatings.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dont, I think it's messed up how parents hit their kids in public

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjgp27 said:

@thenaughtytitan: a child is smaller

So? Did I ever say I condone hitting children? Irrelevant point is irrelevant.

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Ok then, When does it end whose to say what is and isn't hitting? You?

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ImmovableRay

Difference between abusing your kid and physically disciplining him. There is a line you cross. Spankings are different from beatings.

"Spanking" is a short word for spanking. Look at the numbers and affects of spanking. Legally speaking its not considered spanking, but in a moral discussion? Of course it is. You may be an exception (I doubt it) but most people that hit their children do so out of anger, not concern for discipline. It's abuse.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hit women everyday

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senseigrimm said:

What? Equality isn't hitting someone for running their mouth. And the truth of the matter is we aren't equal, men are physically superior than women (statistically of course, not saying all men are stronger than all women.)

The only reason you should ever hit a woman is in self defense, not because she talked sh*t. A woman runs her mouth then you run your back or leave, you don't have the right to just assault a person for that, especially someone weaker than you.

When I said "equality", I meant that it shouldn't be acceptable for one to harm somebody else and not expect to be harmed in return. I don't care about everybody not being physically equal - I already know this - but I care about everybody being treated equally. When I read the OP I was under the impression that the topic was "why is it acceptable for children to be hit and not women", so that's where my answer came from. I suppose I misunderstood, but I didn't mean that it's okay to go off and hit somebody simply because you didn't like what they said to you -- I don't consider that equality, I just consider it as lack of self-control.

I don't condone unsanctioned violence if there isn't a good reason for it and advocating it wasn't my intention at all.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont, I think it's messed up how parents hit their kids in public

I saw this trashy white lady smack her kid (toddler) in public just a few days ago. She was TRASH, wearing short shorts with some gross cottage cheese thighs. She was with two other trashy ladies and they were loud as hell, their kids were loud too.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:
@senseigrimm said:

When I said "equality", I meant that it shouldn't be acceptable for one to harm somebody else and not expect to be harmed in return. I don't care about everybody not being physically equal - I already know this - but I care about everybody being treated equally. When I read the OP I was under the impression that the topic was "why is it acceptable for children to be hit and not women", so that's where my answer came from. I suppose I misunderstood, but I didn't mean that it's okay to go off and hit somebody simply because you didn't like what they said to you -- I don't consider that equality, I just consider it as lack of self-control.

I don't condone unsanctioned violence if there isn't a good reason for it and advocating it wasn't my intention at all.

No "White Knighting"?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nothing wrong with hitting women.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

"Spanking" is a short word for spanking. Look at the numbers and affects of spanking. Legally speaking its not considered spanking, but in a moral discussion? Of course it is. You may be an exception (I doubt it) but most people that hit their children do so out of anger, not concern for discipline. It's abuse.

Wait what? Spanking is short for spanking?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BullPR

@gjgp27 said:

But not women?

I'm not saying we should hit women, but grown people deserve to beaten a lot more than kids, cuz kids are still learning. Grown people (namely women) who run their mouths obviously haven't learned.

So why do we hold children, namely male ones, to a higher standard than grown women?

So if I understand you, it's ok for you to hit a woman if she is "running her mouth"?

I'm flagging your initial post and calling the mods.

@sc, @saren, @jedixman

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No "White Knighting"?

Not if I've been hit.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Straight-Fire  Online

@bluejay4 said:

Hahaha!!

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire said:

According to the numbers, most people do. I can't tell if you are advocating for the verse or just stating that the verse is the reasoning behind corporal punishment. Or both.

Yes, I am an advocate for corporal punishment but one must be wise & use restraint while disciplining a child.

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Common sense is: Don't hit a kid in any way shape or form, would you hit your dog? I wouldn't

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: A rod was something used by farm hands to herd sheep, I honestly doubt Jesus was advocating hitting children with those things. (Unless he's cool with a lot of maimed and dead children that is.)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Common sense is: Don't hit a kid in any way shape or form, would you hit your dog? I wouldn't

Nah, sometimes kids need a smack or they will walk all over you. Sometimes.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I only hit a woman during foreplay

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ImmovableRay

@killerforhire: All I have to say is, look up what happens to kids who were exposed to corporal punishment. Check out how they're doing as adults.

@bullpr: OK he clearly said that he doesn't advocate violence against women. Stop overreacting.

@wolverine08 And there is nothing wrong with killing or raping women either! Look how funny it is to pretend to be sexist :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@killerforhire: A rod was something used by farm hands to herd sheep, I honestly doubt Jesus was advocating hitting children with those things. (Unless he's cool with a lot of maimed and dead children that is.)

Anyone who gets so carried away that they maim or kill there child while giving them the rod is a piece of sh!t.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By legacy6364

We?

I'd slap height on a child, and age off a woman.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think hitting anyone is okay, unless it is some sort of fetish.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BullPR

@immovableray said:

@bullpr: OK he clearly said that he doesn't advocate violence against women. Stop overreacting.

I do not.

This thread is inappropriate and can clearly be used to justify/legitimize hitting women.

Last year the same OP had opened a topic trying to negate the cause behind the lack of representation of women in hard science fields. I sent him the link to a federal report as a rebuttal. Here, I didn't try to be pedagogic. This thread has a very bad potential, from a forum member who seems to have a pb with women. I flagged him and called the mods.

Edit: and I think it's the same OP who also started a thread about women being or not superior to man in some areas.

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Yeah whatever you say, I don't know f*ck all about raising kids