Why do they stop playing Christmas music?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why do most radio stations seem to stop playing Christmas music the day after Christmas? This is the Christmas season, maybe I'm different this way but this is when I want to listen to Christmas music most. Anyone else feel like this?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Christmas music is annoying. When you think about it, its only like the same 25 songs just done by different artists and played over and over in an unforgiving rotation. I say, good riddance until next year.

You can only listen to David Bowie and Bing Crosby so many times before you stab yourself in the face with a broken tree ornament, my friend.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christmas music is annoying. When you think about it, its only like the same 25 songs just done by different artists and played over and over in an unforgiving rotation. I say, good riddance until next year.

You can only listen to David Bowie and Bing Crosby so many times before you stab yourself in the face with a broken tree ornament, my friend.

Well...ok then

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They stop doing it for the same reason that Halloween decorations are taken down the day after Halloween. Once the holiday ends, people want to move on. I'm one of them.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ryagan said:

They stop doing it for the same reason that Halloween decorations are taken down the day after Halloween. Once the holiday ends, people want to move on. I'm one of them.

This.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no more commercial gain to be had from them. That's the only reason they play the music in the first place, to lure in oblivious shoppers like trolls who bait with 'Hulk vs Superman' threads.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

There is no more commercial gain to be had from them. That's the only reason they play the music in the first place, to lure in oblivious shoppers like trolls who bait with 'Hulk vs Superman' threads.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

See, the way I see it, Christmas day is just the beginning of the Christmas season, not the end

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@arcus said:

@kingvenus said:

@ryagan said:

See, the way I see it, Christmas day is just the beginning of the Christmas season, not the end

Using your logic, people should have Halloween decorations up all the way through the month of November.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Haha.

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because there's no build up anymore. Also it can be annoying.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

@arcus said:

@kingvenus said:

@ryagan said:

Using your logic, people should have Halloween decorations up all the way through the month of November.

Halloween's hardly the same as Christmas. I'm not saying I'd want Christmas music for all of January, but I wouldn't mind them playing it even just a couple days after Christmas. That's just my preference though

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Christmas is over. It's a seasonal thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should play them until New Years.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Christmas is not over, Christmas day (or Christmas Eve) is the first of the twelve days of Christmas. It seems once people have finished buying and getting presents then the festival is over.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still play Christmas Music... and sometimes play it even in months that are not December.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still play Christmas Music... and sometimes play it even in months that are not December.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed.

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

There is no more commercial gain to be had from them.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause we must put a end to Christmas! Do you know how many peoples suicide themselves on Christmas? And how many judgements are made on this day? A shame...

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@ryagan said:

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Mandarinestro

Bah HUMBUG!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Because no one cares.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

To stop miserable grinchy people like me from shooting themselves and taking everyone else to hell with them.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

For the same reason i stop drinking seasonal beers.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I like Christmas music and who cares if the radio doesn't play it anymore, that's why we have phones that can play music ^_^

My phone shall be playing Rudolf the red nosed reindeer for life =)