User Lists: 0

Spread your benefits, not your interests

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Because it thinks its the center of the world and every other country wants themselves to be it instead

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@laflux said:

@vance_astro said:

@Vortex13

said:

" @Vance Astro: I'd post a picture of my shirtless but I'm pretty sure people would start puking lol. I'm really not fat overweight sure but not fat, but I'm pale and hairy so yea like I said puking. "

I would post a picture of me with my shirt off my i'm afraid you'd climax....

Classic Vance was the sh*t........

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Because Americans are arrogant, and unhealthy!

#CANADA

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By laflux

Because Americans are arrogant

#CANADA

Bouilloire. De pot. Noir

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

#CANADA

Bouilloire. De pot. Noir

I don't speak Frenhc, but I'm going to assume you're hating on me as per usual.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

#CANADA

Bouilloire. De pot. Noir

I don't speak French, but I'm going to assume you're hating on me as per usual.

You don't speak French and you live in Canada? You fail life....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

#CANADA

Bouilloire. De pot. Noir

Naw, I was born in Canada, but live in Detroit now. I speak Black English now :D

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

#CANADA

Bouilloire. De pot. Noir

Naw, I was born in Canada, but live in Detroit now. I speak Black English now :D

What it do homie

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: So your arrogance is a result of living with the guys you call arrogant. Got Ya :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Wolverine008
JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By JeanRalphio

CUZ WE DA BEST

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Arrogance mostly

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#216  Edited By Aiden Cross

@wolverine08: pot calling the kettle black is what it means :)

I don't hate the USA. I just don't like the US government that seems to bend the rules they expect others to follow in their own favor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Americans are charming! Especially Captain America!

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#219 frozen  Moderator

Americans think they are better than everyone...and sadly enough we're not even close.Do the research.Even third world countries sh#t on us academically....

This.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your government

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 the_stegman  Moderator

Pfft, who cares, I'm happy in America, that's all that matters to me, and the only other country I would even consider living in would be England.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@vance_astro said:

Americans think they are better than everyone...and sadly enough we're not even close.Do the research.Even third world countries sh#t on us academically....

This.

CAPTAIN AMERICA DOESN'T LIKE THIS RHETORIC!

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 frozen  Moderator
Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The public school system is disgusting. It's run by stupid, litigiously paranoid, lunatics.
They don't have/oppose national health care.They just let people die instead.
They have all sorts of problems with guns. Yet most of think that the only answer to it is even more guns.
The Christian far-right in general is putrid sewer of humanity.
It's place that birthed and protected The Westboro Baptist Church but black people still can't get about their day to day without harassment by the police force.
The nations police force is a gang of unbelievably corrupt, idiotic, gun toting maniacs.
Just to add to that. look up 'civil forfeiture' in the US.
Finally, all this and far, far more is widely published across the planet. So we all get to read about what a horrible place it is. Every damn day. Yet muricans rant on about how they live in the greatest country in the world every damn day.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The public school system is disgusting. It's run by stupid, litigiously paranoid, lunatics.

They have all sorts of problems with guns. Yet most of think that the only answer to it is even more guns.

It's place that birthed and protected The Westboro Baptist Church but black people still can't get about their day to day without harassment by the police force.

The nations police force is a gang of unbelievably corrupt, idiotic, gun toting maniacs.

Finally, all this and far, far more is widely published across the planet. So we all get to read about what a horrible place it is. Every damn day. Yet muricans rant on about how they live in the greatest country in the world every damn day.

You obviously don't know. Because none of the NORMAL people live like that. Pretty much you can find any country that has done stupid stuff.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: I'm going by news story after news story/report/show on the US. Reputable ones at that. Most of these publications and programmes actually hailed from the US.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#227  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@frozen said:

@vance_astro said:

This.

No Caption Provided

He's the worst American of them all. That's why Daredevil didn't like him at first. He's a show off...

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don't mind me asking; do you live in Afghanistan? Because most everything you said doesn't apply to 95% of America.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 frozen  Moderator

There is alot of racism and prejudices in America - regardless if anyone tries to say it's not there. It simply is. The education system is incredibly ethnocentric too.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hit_monkey said:

If you don't mind me asking; do you live in Afghanistan? Because most everything you said doesn't apply to 95% of America.

Yes it does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only people I know that actually like America, are ones from even more sh*ttier countries like the ones in South America.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 frozen  Moderator
Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Skit

This song pretty much sums up the legitimate reasons.

Loading Video...

Realistically it's because the involvement in other countries, racism and the interpretation of the South. It help that some seem to act as if America was the only country to have ever had Slavery. There's places way worse, simply the majority aren't as large/heavily involved with the rest of the world.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Manchine

@manchine: I'm going by news story after news story/report/show on the US. Reputable ones at that. Most of these publications and programmes actually hailed from the US.

Yep which only shows the worst. You never see the real life. So you go by hear say. So you actually don't know first hand. If we went by that a lot of people can make assumptions of other countries.

Examples from news Canada (Specifically quebec) if you don't french your going to get attack even in public.
http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/03/montreal-man-beaten-for-speaking-english-at-tim-hortons/

Brazil still uses slaves. All the rich must be so proud of themselves down there.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-latin-america/featured/black-in-latin-america-full-episode-brazil-a-racial-paradise/224/

South Africa is just a Bloodbath with those blood diamonds
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/abc-news-uncovers-evidence-naomi-campbell-blood-diamond/story?id=10459330

Just to name a few. The thing is I know these are just the extremes. I know the normal people aren't like this. America itself is widely connected so everything gets shown. There is so much good that gets unnoticed in most cases because that is the normal.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 the_stegman  Moderator
Loading Video...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@frozen said:

@vance_astro said:

This.

No Caption Provided

He's the worst American of them all. That's why Daredevil didn't like him at first. He's a show off...

Pft, you just don't understand Steve's charisma :)

No Caption Provided

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

@hit_monkey said:

Yes it does.

No, it doesn't. With the arguable exception of gun violence, everything either occurs only in hugely populated cities or doesn't occur at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but judging from your username, it seems that you're from France, not the US.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: They're both blind, Cap just likes to think America is the greatest thing in the world when if he looked around he'd know it's not.

I live in the wilderness of North America and I agree with what you stated there. Maybe because I'm black, I guess that doesn't make me normal citizen according to Manchine though. Also I think those other countries that you mentioned don't go around trying to tell others how to live "Right".

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: They're both blind, Cap just likes to think America is the greatest thing in the world when if he looked around he'd know it's not.

@hit_monkey said:

I live in the wilderness of North America and I agree with what you stated there. Maybe because I'm black, I guess that doesn't make me normal citizen according to Manchine though. Also I think those other countries that you mentioned don't go around trying to tell others how to live "Right".

If you actually live in a small town area you would know better. So there can only two answers why you would make a statement like that. Both answers doesn't matter what I say. So there is no sense in replying.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:
@nelomaxwell said:

@hit_monkey said:

If you actually live in a small town area you would know better. So there can only two answers why you would make a statement like that. Both answers doesn't matter what I say. So there is no sense in replying.

Nah man, I live in a City. The things with buildings and paved streets. Ever hear?

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By JeanRalphio

@thetruthiii: The public school is system is sub-par, some states actually teach creationism AS SCIENCE and in no way is this an official barometer of it but in the military we have an aptitude test that determines what jobs you're qualified for called the ASVAB, and out of all the people who take the test(which is based off of a 9th grade education) most score around the 40th percentile, recruiters tell you "don't worry, that's not a bad score" when in reality, that score is terrible. Everybody at the age of enlistment,17, should be able to score above the 90th percentile.

We don't have universal health care and the right does oppose it because it leads to less profit and more taxes.

We do have a ridiculous amount of gun related crimes and the right wing wants to add more guns because it's "American".

Again, in some red states, they actually teach you that god creating the Earth in 6 days is science, the christians want to refuse gay people marriage rights when marriage was never a religious institution,it was hijacked, marriage predates christianity and even the written word.

We have statistic proof that blacks are targeted more by the authorities and are incarcerated, arrested, stopped & frisked the most out of all the ethnicities in the USA and punished more harshly by the law if say the same crime is committed by a Caucasian.

I would also agree that the cops in this country are thugs sponsored by the tax dollars of the people they are supposed to be protecting, look up 'police brutality' on any search medium and you wont be hard pressed to see that the leaders of police misconduct in the "developed/western world" is guess who? Us.

And I'm not French, my username comes from the television show Parks and Recreation. This is Jean-Ralphio:

No Caption Provided

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By dshipp17

@ganon15 said:

your government

Oh, I agree and I'll say you don't know just how correct you are about this; I worked for the Federal Government and I saw and experienced things from the inside, while being perceived as African American.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By dshipp17

@manchine said:

@hit_monkey said:

Yep which only shows the worst. You never see the real life. So you go by hear say. So you actually don't know first hand. If we went by that a lot of people can make assumptions of other countries.

Examples from news Canada (Specifically quebec) if you don't french your going to get attack even in public.

http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/03/montreal-man-beaten-for-speaking-english-at-tim-hortons/

Brazil still uses slaves. All the rich must be so proud of themselves down there.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-latin-america/featured/black-in-latin-america-full-episode-brazil-a-racial-paradise/224/

South Africa is just a Bloodbath with those blood diamonds

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/abc-news-uncovers-evidence-naomi-campbell-blood-diamond/story?id=10459330

Just to name a few. The thing is I know these are just the extremes. I know the normal people aren't like this. America itself is widely connected so everything gets shown. There is so much good that gets unnoticed in most cases because that is the normal.

Do you mind if I ask this question; do you live in the United States and are you Caucasian American?

Actually, the news media is quite biased and leaves a whole lot of the bad out, as they affect the minority community (e.g. excluding Asian Americans; the story below is not representative of what Asian Americans experience; when I was attending college, there were science classes where my fellow students were only Asian or Caucasian and it appears to be by design more than anything else; when I was working as a chemist, my coworkers were mostly Caucasian with a few Asian Americans; a gender bias, in terms of the makeup of my coworkers, was not detected, despite media reports).

To be truthful, actually, the Executive and the Legislative branches of the Government receive most of the media attention, but they are not the worse in the Federal Government; that title should go to the Judicial branch, and they are the worse in terms of adhering to politics. The media is complicit in giving the world the false perception that the United States Judicial branch is the standard of integrity and should be revered by the world, when actually, after speaking to someone from Egypt, it appears that their government's Judicial branch is actually better (e.g. the United States Judiciary has become protectors of big business, big government, and the affluent, while the Egyptian government protects the plaintiff in civil cases and the defense in criminal cases). As an experiment, I invite everyone to visit this website to take a look at the non-precedent orders in all Federal Circuits, but specifically the 5th, 10th, and Federal Circuits; of all of the Federal Circuits, the Second Circuit might represent the closest to a just circuit for plaintiffs, in civil cases, and defendants, in criminal cases. Viewing those decisions, you'll note that plaintiffs and defendants never win their cases; will you go with the notion, that hundreds of people a month bring up cases that never have merit, or that there is corruption in the judiciary? From the mask the media puts on the Judiciary, you'll actually be saying that no one ever brings up a case with merit; actually, the decisions are so arbitrary, that the Judiciary cherry picks the cases likely to bring the circuit some notoriety, to make a seemingly just decision, which the media than picks up; however, it's only for show and self-aggrandisement; one of those non-precedent decisions will have nearly the same set of facts, but the court will deliberately find a way to make that case one of the other hundreds of cases where the plaintiff or defense will loss. People representing themselves receive this type of treatment the most, no matter how well put together the case was developed by the person; when you do get a lawyer, but you're not affluent, your lawyer will actually take bribes and throw your case for you; your lawyer will have the habit of keeping you out of the loop of developments that are important to you or deliberately keep you concealed from important developments, while giving the impression that you're in the loop.

Thus, where you cannot rely upon the judiciary to protect you, guess what? If you're wrongfully terminated, and are not apart of the affluent, you'll likely be blacklisted and never work again; most of these people are driven to homelessness; they than suffer the stigma of being lazy and dependent up entitlement programs; this issue with the Judiciary is also the reason that jails in America are populated with minorities, as minorities are generally affected by discrimination, both before and after employment, and are likely to lack the financial means to be considered affluent; the Republican party is mainly responsible for this type of judiciary and mainly responsible for blocking legislation to bring the proper reform; thus, the legislative takes and absorb public outcry, while the judiciary creates the real climate for living, in the meantime; the problem is the poor are those most affected, so proper media focus cannot be directed to the right issues; somehow, the media has integrated these Republican politics into Christianity, in the public's perception, when such practice of corruption is strongly condemned by the Christian faith. So, while America has it's benefits, if you're a blacklisted employee, meaning a person apart of a protected class out of work, or homeless, meaning largely the same thing, America is also no better than being in Africa, the Middle East, or Afghanistan, minus the violence; actually, I believe I might be better off if I went to one of these locations and presented my scientific credentials; I'd probably be put to work very quickly in one of those locations, or in Iran; however, if you're a minority woman lacking any dependents, America might be just slightly better than Africa, the Middle East, or Afghanistan, since you don't have to worry about things like honor killings or being stoned to death.

I know this because, I worked for the Federal Government, became the victim of office politics, was wrongfully discharged, got blacklisted, and was cheated out of my case to get my job back at every turn, largely because either my attorney sold me out, or the government attorneys corrupted the judicial staff against me; the judiciary is structured in such a way that it's basically impossible to prove ex parte communication among the government's attorney's, the court staff, and the judges (yes, the judges are corrupt also). I've survived so far because I've been creative in making an income for myself and been on the verge of starting a business, although having the Federal Government as my adversary makes that much more difficult than otherwise would be the case.

If you're a single minority male, lacking dependents, and unemployed, your prospects are very bleak. However, these victimized minorities, being ingrained to be patriotic to America, are probably villainizing Russia in favor of America right now; they saw Iraq as villains, also.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Manchine

Wow just wow. So much crazy in one thread.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pfft, who cares, I'm happy in America, that's all that matters to me, and the only other country I would even consider living in would be England.

I agree with the underlined.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Wolverine008

Never really cared or got into the concept of patriotism, so I don't really care about what people feel about America either way.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@manchine said:

Wow just wow. So much crazy in one thread.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: I actually don't deny anything you said; to a certain degree, it's all true. However, all you're doing is looking at the negative side of things, and completely ignoring all the good stuff.

1. Education wise, I admit, America isn't the best. However, it's still better than you make it out. As of 2013, America ranked 17th in overall education. That's out of over 300 countries. Also, due to the fact that most other first world countries have strict laws protecting the work force, America is one of the only major employing countries that has no restrictions whatsoever on who you can fire. This tough environment has forged America's labor force into a hardened group that probably has more trained professionals than any other country in the world.

2. We don't have a universal health care system because it goes against our free-enterprise economy. Take a long look at Barack Obama's Obamacare. He tried to make something like what you mentioned, and see how it epic failed. So not having a healthcare system doesn't prove we're a primitive society or anything; it just means we are better off without one.

3. Can't argue with gun violence. It's just the American way. However, we do have somewhat less robberies and rape than most other countries.

4. You do realize the freedom of religion means you're allowed to practice and teach whatever religion you want, right. So if some private schools decide that telling their pupils God molded the Earth out of clay will benefit their future academic carrier, then by all means, they're encouraged to go for it. So long as the schools aren't public ones.

5. So what? There isn't a single country in the world where racism doesn't exist; we're still far from a perfect world, buddy. And, believe it or not, we also have statistics that blacks commit more crimes than almost any other ethnicities. So this biasim isn't entirely without reason.

6. You're acting like the entire police force of the whole country are just a bunch of drunken bastards who do nothing but eat, drink and swear all day. That may apply to a very small amount, but definitely not to the majority. Cops and National Guard members die everyday trying to confront and subdue thugs and criminals. The law enforcement may not be 100% perfect, but it's definitely not as spoiled as you make it out to be.

As for your username...gotcha :)

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Murica loves to stick its hands everywhere. and it's bull*hit propaganda.

anyway i love and hate america at the same time. and i love it most of the time.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My jimmies are most certainly rustled at the people complaining about the law enforcement. I would like to see them live in a world without the Police and see if they're all as bad as some morons seem to think.