#151 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (897 posts) - - Show Bio

haters gonna hate

#152 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Edited by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

One Word. Interventionism... ;D

#154 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped? -_-

#155 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the main reason is that we are the top dog, everybody loves to hate the big guy on the block

#156 Posted by Dernman (15813 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the main reason is that we are the top dog, everybody loves to hate the big guy on the block

I'll have you know that the big guy on my block is very much liked. People describe him as a big teddy bear.

OK I'm just making shite up. If we do have a big guy on the block nobody knows him seeing as no one on my block talks or gets to know each other.

#157 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Just like the world... we all just need to talk out or problems...

JK

#158 Edited by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:

Actually, America is now regarded as a hyperpower, not a superpower.

Okay, that is a lie. The US is still the only superpower. That is just the truth.

America still has a lot of socioeconomic problems, though. Those problems need to be fixed.

#159 Posted by BlackXMessiah (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I Hate America because:

1) Land of the sluts America has the highest teen pregnancy and sexual promiscuity

is rampant.

2) Fat, double cheeseburger eating slobs America leads in obesity

3) Acts like the police of world and invades other peoples Countries telling them that

their culture is wrong and that American culture is right

4) Hypocrites - criticizes other countries for oppressing and brutalizing it;s own citizens but

does the same to it's own people everyday (especially it's minorities)

5) Klu Klux Klan - Need more be said about this?

6) Land of the slaves - The Declaration of independence by the Founding Fathers of the US,

who stated that all men were created equal, whilst Afro-Americans were subjected to slavery and such

brutality which continued for many decades. They have the right seek retribution

against the descendants of the criminals who have not paid them any compensation.

7) America spends more money on developing and distributing drugs to keep people sick to make profit of them

8) America is the only Country to have ever dropped a Nuclear Weapon yet they keep complaining that OTHER Countries

want to drop weapons on them. Paranoid hypocrites.

America is the worst Country in the world and even it's inception was founded on genocide (Native Indians)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk24_plepMQ

#160 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

Mostly because of the government. Regarding the population: stereotypes, generalizations and plain ignorance.

@blackxmessiah Did you really feel that was so necessary to say that you had to bump?

#161 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

America is Lebron, everywhere else is DeShawn Stephenson.

#162 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

murica

#163 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#164 Edited by CuddleBear (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

I Hate America because:

1) Land of the sluts America has the highest teen pregnancy and sexual promiscuity

is rampant.

3) Acts like the police of world and invades other peoples Countries telling them that

These are my top 3 reasons to LOVE America

#165 Posted by russellmania77 (15852 posts) - - Show Bio

Because we have Batman

#166 Posted by ShootingNova (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody who has grown up wouldn't really be one to hate places. Even so, I think US as a whole isn't something to hate.

But this isn't a question that can be answered. There's lots of people who hate other places too, like UK, Australia, Canada, and there's just racist people overall. Then there's people who hate nerds, who hate this, who hate that..... People just hate things, and it is often in human nature that one who hate somebody/something that does not correspond to his/her own desires, beliefs, or idea of "good or perfect or whatever ideal they believe in".

#167 Posted by consolemaster001 (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of blind patriotism in this thread.

#168 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably because we are for the most part a pack of dinks lol

#169 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

When they arrogantly assume they are the only free country in the world

#170 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much because of our foreign policy. A lot of countries hate us because of either what we're doing to them right now or what we did to them in the past.

#171 Edited by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much because of our foreign policy. A lot of countries hate us because of either what we're doing to them right now or what we did to them in the past.

That is the main actual reason. America is no more hated than other countries, but its foreign policy is way too aggressive to go unnoticed.

#172 Posted by XLR87T3 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

USA don't pay their debt...But neither does Black Africa.

#174 Posted by Dernman (15813 posts) - - Show Bio

All Latin people hate the USA beacuse the call themselves AMERICANS when AMERICA is the whole continent

That's a generalization of Latin people not to mention a pretty dumb reason to go so far as hate. Also there is a difference between being North American and South American. Like there is a difference between being American and North American.

#175 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35162 posts) - - Show Bio

How on earth has a troll thread lasted this long?

#176 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6113 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellos: I am American. And I don't condone his message.

#177 Posted by silkyballfro94 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

The US is like the Floyd Mayweather of boxing but to other countries. But that's gonna change.

#178 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13701 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: please. neither of you are fit to wear the proud title of fat ass.

#179 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Plain and simple. They are stupid.

#181 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by russellmania77 (15852 posts) - - Show Bio

I Hate America because:

yup cuz in some countries women get married and have kids at the age of 13 but we're horrible because the women and men both decide when they get married

yup lets tell our people what they can eat and what they cant eat so that it may please other countries

how has our culture affected you?

4) Hypocrites - criticizes other countries for oppressing and brutalizing it;s own citizens but

oh no im sure your people never criticize other countries... oh wait

yeah you should say more cuz that makes no sense, other countries have racism but no you should only point out one racist group in America even tho we allow Gay marriage unlike alot of other countries

6) Land of the slaves - The Declaration of independence by the Founding Fathers of the US,

who stated that all men were created equal, whilst Afro-Americans were subjected to slavery and such

brutality which continued for many decades. They have the right seek retribution

against the descendants of the criminals who have not paid them any compensation.

yup we're so bad because we USED TO allow slavery even tho countries like ghana, saudi arabia, congo, and sudan still allow slavery to this day

7) America spends more money on developing and distributing drugs to keep people sick to make profit of them

so nobody in your country smokes or drinks alcohol?

8) America is the only Country to have ever dropped a Nuclear Weapon yet they keep complaining that OTHER Countries

yeah when a ruler of a country makes a televised threat against you maybe you should be a lil cautious.

America is the worst Country in the world and even it's inception was founded on genocide (Native Indians)

no other country has even been founded on genocide right?

#183 Edited by consolemaster001 (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Slavery in Saudi Arabia was abolished in 1962

The only "slaves" there are just servants of saudi royalty.

#184 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26988 posts) - - Show Bio

America is Lebron, everywhere else is DeShawn Stephenson.

/Thread.

#185 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Slavery in Saudi Arabia was abolished in 1962

The only "slaves" there are just servants of saudi royalty.

Abolishing slavery in 1962 still doesn't make SA a legitimately led country. It's still led by a bunch of crazy people.

#186 Posted by consolemaster001 (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee:

...never said it was.

Meh it's pretty much an oligarchy

#187 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

They jelly.

#188 Posted by Teerack (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

America is to the rest of the world what earth is to cosmic marvel.

#189 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

yup cuz in some countries women get married and have kids at the age of 13 but we're horrible because the women and men both decide when they get married

yup lets tell our people what they can eat and what they cant eat so that it may please other countries

how has our culture affected you?

oh no im sure your people never criticize other countries... oh wait

yeah you should say more cuz that makes no sense, other countries have racism but no you should only point out one racist group in America even tho we allow Gay marriage unlike alot of other countries

yup we're so bad because we USED TO allow slavery even tho countries like ghana, saudi arabia, congo, and sudan still allow slavery to this day

so nobody in your country smokes or drinks alcohol?

yeah when a ruler of a country makes a televised threat against you maybe you should be a lil cautious.

no other country has even been founded on genocide right?

Thank you.
I almost responded to that.

#190 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of it's irrational hate or people bringing up past events.

#191 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:

@Vortex13

said:

" @Vance Astro: I'd post a picture of my shirtless but I'm pretty sure people would start puking lol. I'm really not fat overweight sure but not fat, but I'm pale and hairy so yea like I said puking. "

I would post a picture of me with my shirt off my i'm afraid you'd climax....

Classic Vance was the sh*t........

#192 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

There are also many people around the world who love the United States. So it depends. lol

#193 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13701 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

is rampant.

SLUTS AND CHEESEBURGERS FTW!!!!

#194 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear said:
@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

is rampant.

There was a rumor in my high school that this girl had offered to go get hamburgers with a guy after they'd had sex. I'm not even making this up. She wasn't fat, but it's funny.

#195 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13701 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@cuddlebear said:
@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

is rampant.

There was a rumor in my high school that this girl had offered to go get hamburgers with a guy after they'd had sex. I'm not even making this up. She wasn't fat, but it's funny.

I need a name.......NOW

#196 Edited by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@cuddlebear said:
@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

is rampant.

I need a name.......NOW

Her name? Nah, I gotta let her keep some dignity.

#197 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@vance_astro said:

@Vortex13

said:

" @Vance Astro: I'd post a picture of my shirtless but I'm pretty sure people would start puking lol. I'm really not fat overweight sure but not fat, but I'm pale and hairy so yea like I said puking. "

I would post a picture of me with my shirt off my i'm afraid you'd climax....

Classic Vance was the sh*t........

I said that?

#198 Posted by Chibi_cute (4617 posts) - - Show Bio

Because majority of the ignorant americans think they are the best in the world when it comes to nearly all fields..

The usa is hated by many countries..but when their country is invaded by another country they all run cry for the grand daddy usa to help.

#199 Posted by 0_Apocalypse_0 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything has its pros and cons.

Americans are a bunch of very ethical people.

Only when their basic needs are met; like food, water, shelter, love; can people start to think about higher order nessecities, like ethics.

That requires money, and to keep its populace rich, the US has a very biased foriegn policy.

That one wrong is over exploited by media corporations that are bent on making money, no matter what bullshit they spread.

So, people around the world are taught to develop a deep seated mistrust for the US.

I personally like Americans.

#200 Edited by 0_Apocalypse_0 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackxmessiah said:

I Hate America because:

is rampant.

This.