• 61 results
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

You should do more research on this subject.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

People hate the police because:

• They are (by and large) unjustly portrayed in the media (network and online)
  • They have a guilty conscience
  • Police officers (even the decent ones) for various reasons, either tend to abuse their authority, or ...
  • Carry themselves with a very arrogant demeanor.
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dum529001: Do you watch Atheism Is Unstoppable? He destroys them

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: You should get off conspiracy.net and realize *gasp* the vast majority of cops aren't out to gun you down in the streets.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dum529001

@cgoodness said:

The whole Young Turks network? Good.

The Young Turks is absolute trash journalism.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cgoodness said:

Usually when its about Religion or Race he rips them, hes a liberal (and atheist as well) so he still loves his own farts like most liberals.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001 said:
@cgoodness said:

Usually when its about Religion or Race he rips them, hes a liberal (and atheist as well) so he still loves his own farts like most liberals.

No surprise there.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate them, I hate what they have done, they kill innocent people and get away with it, they protect the corrupt. Be nice to them because of their money but cruel to the poor.. they sentence poor drug couriers to death, but light punishment for celebrities only a few months in prison and then rehabilitated.. see for yourself the prison for corruptors in my country is like a five-star hotel.. the system is corrupt. Recruitment is corrupt, to become a police officer, you have to pay a bribe of 200 million (100 thousand USD) so the culture of corruption is a tradition.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think in neighbourhoods which have a lot of black people in them and which have a lot of poverty, police officers racially profile innocent blacks in those areas and they could even be too trigger happy and shoot black people in those areas if emotions run high. So, I think it is understandable why there are many black people that hate the police in the USA. A similar thing happens in the UK, even though guns are illegal in the UK. In the UK, police still do unfair racial profiling of black people...they are more likely to stop and search a black person, even if the black person has done nothing wrong. Of course there are good police officers and bad police officers, but I'm just giving reasons.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, atheism is stoppable. Atheism is actually ridiculous if you think about it. God does exist, for sure.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not about hating the police, so much as it is the individual’s that wear badges and abuse the power they have against black and brown people, or any minority for that matter