• 61 results
Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slayz

This is baffling to me when you take into consideration that 99.1% of officers never perform any misconduct or even fire their weapon. People too easily assume that the .9% of officers engaged in misconduct are associated with the 99% officers doing their job well.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/the-state-of-policing-in-2015-603718723612

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty obvious...the media runs with any story that is anti cop and blows it up and Obama only makes his statements when a white person specifically police kill a black man, even if justified like mike brown. The real question is why is the media and Obama trying to stoke racial tensions and anti cop sentiment

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Silly generalizations, mostly.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

It's not just USA people hate police everywhere. It's just a fact of life. It is simply human nature to dislike people who have authority over us.

Think of it yourself: do you like your boss? How many people do you know who adore their bosses? Do you like your teacher, specially the one that is very strict?

See it's just simple human nature.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dum529001

@darthdeadpool said:

It's pretty obvious...the media runs with any story that is anti cop and blows it up and Obama only makes his statements when a white person specifically police kill a black man, even if justified like mike brown. The real question is why is the media and Obama trying to stoke racial tensions and anti cop sentiment

True.

Personally though, I don't like anybody targeting black people in order to throw more of them in prison or kill them. It does not matter if the person doing this is "white" or "black" to me.

By the way, is it true that Obama only comments when a white cop does something wrong and criminal? I don't know if its true so I'm asking.

People should blame criminal elements of the government at large. Certain groups within every part of the government do criminal things and even admit that they do it, although they don't exactly shout it from the mountain-tops when they do.

We must stop the governments from attacking humanity and getting away with all their various evil and criminal acts.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: well, when you have little black kids being shot and killed, and predominantly poor, black neighborhood being given water that's essentially poisoned, there the idea of blacks being mistreated isn't farfetched.

Let's not forget cops (like the ones in Chicago) that will literally shoot a black guy that is running AWAY, and even shoot him while on the ground. I agree the media does stoke the fires (always making sure to include the races of the individuals), but such mistreatment can't be ignored.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darthdeadpool

@oblivionknight: yeah 1000's of blacks are murdered by fellow blacks not my problem. Upwards of 40% of flint residents are white. Why is it racist that the Democrat mayor switched to river water like a dumbass. Only maybe 100+ blacks are unfairly killed by cops. More black babies are probably ripped apart every day than that

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Cause it's cool.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For many wrongs done to select minorities, although people exaggerate how awful they are for the sake of speaking. I'm tired of hearing the people I know say they don't get along with police because they caught them doing something they know they shouldn't be doing, like smoking meth.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@slayz said:

This is baffling to me when you take into consideration that 99.1% of officers never perform any misconduct or even fire their weapon. People too easily assume that the .9% of officers engaged in misconduct are associated with the 99% officers doing their job well.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/the-state-of-policing-in-2015-603718723612

You are wrong about it being a 99 to 1 ratio. If the 99 were so good, why don't they arrest the 1.

It is known that cops don't generally rat on other cops.

If someone breaks in your house and I see it, then protect the person: am I not also a azzhole in your eyes?

@darthdeadpool :

So whatever happens, as long as cops don't murder more than the total number of Black abortions, then it's an acceptable number?

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BappyRonChantin
@claymore1998 said:

It's not just USA people hate police everywhere. It's just a fact of life. It is simply human nature to dislike people who have authority over us.

Think of it yourself: do you like your boss? How many people do you know who adore their bosses? Do you like your teacher, specially the one that is very strict?

See it's just simple human nature.

this also answers some viners resentment against the mods :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By Claymore1998

@mad_titan: Specially the ones who are strict and use their power. It's actually the same in most of the websites. I used to be a moderator in a chat site before and it was the same. A lot of people used to dislike the moderators.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darthdeadpool

@edblank: no but to try to start a race war and a war against the police over such a small group of people is absolutely insane, especially since more whites are killed by cops then blacks

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BappyRonChantin

@claymore1998: It doesn't surprise me given how much of a meanie you are to people, specially their looks :)

On a more serious note, actually I would like to be a mod too, just so I could edit random people's post, despite the hate hehe

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#15  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

From what I have seen, most people love the police.

Even I can't hate this song.

Loading Video...

~MiB

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EdBlank

@darthdeadpool said:

@edblank: no but to try to start a race war and a war against the police over such a small group of people is absolutely insane, especially since more whites are killed by cops then blacks

(First of all "race war"? Nobody wants to start a BJORKING war, I just want to survive my next encounter with the police. That's why people have a hard time taking this argument seriously. I say "please don't shoot me in the back" and you hear "RACE WAR")

A very small number of people have been killed by terrorists in the US in the past decade. So by your logic everyone should be fine with allowing the terrorists to continue since the numbers are small. Do you apply the same math to terrorism?

Only so many snuff films of small children are made per year. As long as it's below a certain figure are you okay with children being raped and killed on film, too?

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darthdeadpool

@edblank: race war sentiments are pretty clearly being sown. Hitler didn't exterminate the Jews over night. And lmao you weenie "I just want to survive my next police encounter" also cops killing people should be stopped, terrorists should be stopped and snuff films should be stopped. No one makes a big deal about snuff films because its such a small number of cases, terrorism is obviously trumped up to crackdown on citizens here and police shootings are way overblown as well. What does that have to do with stopping it? The best solution would be for blacks to stop commiting crimes at astronomical rates so the cops default position wouldn't be one of fear

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Slayz

@oblivionknight: So the .9% of cops that may kill an African American unjustly is wrong and worthy of mass attention, but the 85% of African Americans killing other African Americans is not?

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: I provided a source.

Where'd your source? Just because you say it's common knowledge doesn't make it so. Fact is 99.1% of officers never have misconduct.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@oblivionknight: So the .9% of cops that may kill an African American unjustly is wrong and worthy of mass attention, but the 85% of African Americans killing other African Americans is not?

Where did you get this "85 percent" figure? Did you just claim that 85 percent of black people are criminals that are killing each other???

And yes, all murder is wrong, whether or not it is being done by cops or anyone else.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile

Nope, it's from the FBI homepage on homicide stats.

The board is from 2013, though.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: race war sentiments are pretty clearly being sown. Hitler didn't exterminate the Jews over night. And lmao you weenie "I just want to survive my next police encounter" also cops killing people should be stopped, terrorists should be stopped and snuff films should be stopped. No one makes a big deal about snuff films because its such a small number of cases, terrorism is obviously trumped up to crackdown on citizens here and police shootings are way overblown as well. What does that have to do with stopping it? The best solution would be for blacks to stop commiting crimes at astronomical rates so the cops default position wouldn't be one of fear

Your mother is a weenie.

I busted your lame argument to bits. Just walk it off.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: I'm actually paralyzed by my fear of cops so I can't really move

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd say more than one percent of cops are at least jerks, but I will agree a small percent are actual criminals.

It's because the media only showcases the bad parts of any given group.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@edblank: I provided a source.

Where'd your source? Just because you say it's common knowledge doesn't make it so. Fact is 99.1% of officers never have misconduct.

So you are saying that cops do not generally look the other when their fellow cops commit crimes? Answer this directly please.

Here's the tricky thing about coverups. There's not usually a report written on the amount of people who DON'T report things. And if the people looking the other way are in charge of the official report... they generally make sure the report does not include the thing being covered up.

So for now just use your imagination.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: I'm actually paralyzed by my fear of cops so I can't really move

You got smoked Skippy.

It's kinda easy for me to do when someone is dead wrong.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because the media told them to. Quick, everybody, hands up don't shoot!

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: That's exactly what I'm saying.

You expect me to believe there's some massie conspiracy and coverup with law enforcement, even though you have zero evidence to back anything up aside from saying, "It's obvious!!!"

Troll alert, lol.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EdBlank

@

@slayz said:

@edblank: That's exactly what I'm saying.

You expect me to believe there's some massie conspiracy and coverup with law enforcement, even though you have zero evidence to back anything up aside from saying, "It's obvious!!!"

Troll alert, lol.

So why don't we look up the Crip's fourth quarter profits while we're at it?

No records that we can Google? Well that means there are no street gangs. Whew.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Slayz

@edblank: You're trying too hard, it's really just obvious.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dum529001

@slayz said:

@dum529001: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile

Nope, it's from the FBI homepage on homicide stats.

The board is from 2013, though.

I went to the page and it no longer exists.

Anyway, Saying "a certain percentage of crime is done by black people" is not the same as saying that "most black people are the criminals".

Most black people are not criminals. Only a small minority of black people commit a lot of the street crime.

People need to be upset at any government employee who is engaged in evil and crime, not only the ones who happen to work in law enforcement. Not every federal worker is bad. In every category of Federal workers, you have some that are good and some that are bad.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@edblank: You're trying too hard, it's really just obvious.

You are saying I should be able to look up the times when cops allow other cops to get away with crimes.

That doesn't even make sense.

Explain slowly how one cop takes $10,000 worth of drug money and another cop doesn't say anything, and that makes it onto a report I can Google.

Don't reply with any quips or gifs or memes

Just explain how the report would get put together.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dum529001

@cgoodness said:
No Caption Provided

The Young Turks news network are progressive liberals, which is nothing more than a group of modern day nazis. Cenk Uygur, the main host of the Young Turks, is also a denier of the Armenian genocide that was done by Turkey, making him an accomplice of mass-murderers.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't hate the cops, but the at the same time i find it to trust them. Cops are supposed to help the people not do whatever they want.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: The page 100% exists, you must have copied the link incorrectly. I promise you those are stats taken directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

And I never said "All blacks are criminals", that's ignorant and absurd. What I said was that the vast majority of homicides against blacks are actually committed by other blacks. So why isn't the media touching on that?

It's because a dozen racist cops committing murder is a much more flashy title than literally thousands of blacks killing other blacks.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: You commit murder all the time.

Obviously you'd never make a record of you commtting murder, so I have some basis to believe that you're a murderer.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Better Question. Why do the Police hate the people?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cops can be douches but so can civvies. I'd say it goes both ways. I don't like most cops, but that's just out of distrust for law enforcement as a whole, even before people started recording cop activities.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dum529001

@slayz said:

@dum529001: The page 100% exists, you must have copied the link incorrectly. I promise you those are stats taken directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

And I never said "All blacks are criminals", that's ignorant and absurd. What I said was that the vast majority of homicides against blacks are actually committed by other blacks. So why isn't the media touching on that?

It's because a dozen racist cops committing murder is a much more flashy title than literally thousands of blacks killing other blacks.

The mainstream media says nothing because they want us all to kill each other.

What I said about crime, black people, and everyone else was because you did not word your statement well enough.

By the way, the mainstream media is dying. Most people don't watch the classic old network TV stations for most of their news anymore. Thank God.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

There's a stark difference between hate and distrust. There's no reason to hate all law enforcement agents but there is grounds for certain people to be wary of who is in a uniform and what kind of power they may believe they hold over regular citizens.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@edblank: You commit murder all the time.

Obviously you'd never make a record of you commtting murder, so I have some basis to believe that you're a murderer.

You're not interested in the truth of the matter, just being able to deny that cops look the other way for other cops. That's fine.

If I was a murderer then people would be disappearing. So while you wouldn't be able to Google anything that would tell you, there would be missing persons. The location of the last sightings and that type of thing could lead to a suspect. Very seldom does one commit an act that literally leaves no trace.

In the case of the Police, there ARE bodies...

We're done. We're not communicating, just typing at each other.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: There are missing persons, though. How do I know you didn't murder them? It's only logical to conclude that you probably did, with your line of thinking. See the fallacy here?

Great, see ya later. Head on back to CopsAreKillers.Conspiracy.

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: lol. What does black on black violence have to do with mistreatment from law officials held to a high standard than the average person? Get over yourself. Besides, most white deaths are also caused by other whites, it's a fact of life: you're more likely to grow up around people of your same race and, as such, more likely to die by them.

Lol for one, that does nothing to discredit the idea of a majority black environment being given what was equivalent to poison. More importantly us the idea of them all being poor, so it's an economic thing as well. Why do I care if the mayor is a democrat? I never brought up politics.

And of course, you'll downplay the most crucial part. Let's say you're right, let's just say only 100 or so are UNJUSTLY killed by cops (and, again, I think you're wrong), of those 100 or so, we had a nonviolent man viciously wrestled to the ground by cops (and subsequently dying), we had a child shot, and we had a man running away from the cops shot 16 times when he posed no threat. You can try and downplay the quantity of unjust deaths, but the means by which they die makes it an issue all on its own.

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't called pigs for nothing

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers