• 140 results
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nerdork: The 90s and early 2000s had the best mature cartoons ever, The Critic is everything that Family guy, South Park and American Dad try to be.

Smart pop culture jokes, really smart and not so hard to understand them.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

His fans sure are sadists

Loading Video...

needs moar necro

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because she's justin bieber

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm so sick of the anti-Bieber thing. People do it because they think it makes them look cool. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Bieber, but I also won't hate a guy I don't know because it's a "trend"... I liked some of his songs back then, and still do - but to me, the way he acts in media just bothers me, and that's it.

- TAS

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's too proud. Some of his songs are good (1 in 10 songs) but just because he has fame and money he thinks he can be an A**hole.

DId you guys know he was showing off at a party about how he "Deflowered" Selena Gomez. Disgusting!!!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He's an idiot, and his music being terrible doesn't help quell my dislike for him.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

He's an idiot, and his music being terrible doesn't help quell my dislike for him.

You just can't handle his

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Because he's an a-hole

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Mortein

I think people mostly hate what he represents, a marketing machine built to manipulate young, impressionable and insecure teenage girls with "music" in order to make a profit. People miss the days when the popular music was still an art.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like JB as much after hearing the alleged animal abuse upon multiple other offenses he's done and gotten away with.

But I can bare his music. I actually got a few lyrics in my head.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@pfcoolio14

It's funny. People say they like gays and are for gay marriage, yet they say Justin Bieber is gay as an insult to gays. So what if he's gay?! Aren't you hypocrites supposed to respect gays?

Hypocrites.

I am a Lesbian that calls Justin Beiber gay all the time. The word gay has multiple meanings. I still use the words gay and retarded all the time, and that wont ever change. I would say 70% of the time that I use the word gay, I don't mean homosexual. And I would say that 100% of the time when I use the word retarded, I don't mean Mentally Disabled. The words that people use, are less important than the content behind their sentiments. I doubt that people even have homosexual people in mind when they call JB gay, they are just saying he looks ridiculous basically.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#113 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@kingjohnrocks said:

@pfcoolio14

It's funny. People say they like gays and are for gay marriage, yet they say Justin Bieber is gay as an insult to gays. So what if he's gay?! Aren't you hypocrites supposed to respect gays?

Hypocrites.

I am a Lesbian that calls Justin Beiber gay all the time. The word gay has multiple meanings. I still use the words gay and retarded all the time, and that wont ever change. I would say 70% of the time that I use the word gay, I don't mean homosexual. And I would say that 100% of the time when I use the word retarded, I don't mean Mentally Disabled. The words that people use, are less important than the content behind their sentiments. I doubt that people even have homosexual people in mind when they call JB gay, they are just saying he looks ridiculous basically.

Thank you so much for this post. I agree 100%.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Wolverine008

Because he has more money and success than the vast majority of people whom dislike him ever will.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Because he has more money and success than the vast majority of people whom dislike him ever will.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am indifferent to his music and image. I'd rather talk less about him and make my own money to prove that you don't have to be on Top 10 Dumbest Celebrities to be rich.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only is his music horrible, but he's also just a horrible person:

Loading Video...

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol his music is bad but that wouldnt make me hate him. What makes me hate him is hes an arrogant rude prick who needs to be put in his place.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

well, i dislike his so called "music" to such a degree that it makes me mentally and physically uncomfortable...almost as much as dubstep or techno.

why people want to listen to that sh!t?

i mean really...let's just all listen to good'n'old rock'n'roll

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL^^^ Justin Bieber is like a Rainbow Unicorn thats the only reason i have that proofs why immature teenagers like him :O

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly hate the Justin Beiber haters. I'm tired of constantly hearing his name on the internet. I don't like Beiber, and I don't care about him, so leave me alone.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By icecold14

@symbioticspider-man: Dude no one made you come to this thread :O its easy to avoid this just leave this thread

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I knew someone was going to get confused.

I meant that's what I'm thinking in my head whenever someone starts trying to tell me how much Justin Beiber sucks. I'm not insulting the thread.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was because he dresses like a tool, and his music sucks. I never dislike anyone for being successful, that is a lame reason for disliking anyone. And I am sure its not true for most people.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was given far more wealth, influence, and freedom from accountability than any immature child would be able to handle. There comes a point in growing up where everyone needs to realize that they're no more special than anyone else; the sun rose every morning long before they came along, and will continue to do so long after they're gone. His success has given him so much insulation from reality, however, that he's never had that moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't hate him. Don't know him. What he's reportedly done and said I think is incredibly stupid, but then again, so are a lot of people. He does have talent, and there have been others before him and there will be others after him who will crash and burn from being given too much, too soon.

It's not like he's beaten up his girlfriend, killed or shot people. That's like, totally hate worthy.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was given far more wealth, influence, and freedom from accountability than any immature child would be able to handle. There comes a point in growing up where everyone needs to realize that they're no more special than anyone else; the sun rose every morning long before they came along, and will continue to do so long after they're gone. His success has given him so much insulation from reality, however, that he's never had that moment.

its interesting to see his earlier videos before he was famous, all his talk about his faith and what not with his dad...fast forward to now.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@ms-lola said:

Don't hate him. Don't know him. What he's reportedly done and said I think is incredibly stupid, but then again, so are a lot of people. He does have talent, and there have been others before him and there will be others after him who will crash and burn from being given too much, too soon.

It's not like he's beaten up his girlfriend, killed or shot people. That's like, totally hate worthy.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I do agree with most of your posts, but I feel when it comes to music we are on a much different wave length.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#131  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Because he's a talent-less tool, maybe.

Either way, I'm indifferent towards him, and his music.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Wolverine008

@naamah_obyzouth said:

@wolverine08 said:

I thought it was because he dresses like a tool, and his music sucks. I never dislike anyone for being successful, that is a lame reason for disliking anyone. And I am sure its not true for most people.

I don't really see how he dresses is any different than most young people. Musically, I do not care for him in any shape, way, or form(More of a rap guy even though I enjoy any good music) but music has always been subjective to me, so if anyone feels like he's greatest thing since sliced bread, that's on them. I don't doubt that you don't feel animosity towards him due to his success, but a large amount of people(I would even argue the majority) are envious, self centered beings, and in a world that doesn't see most succeed, seeing someone like Bieber overachieve in ridiculous fashion will most definitely bring him hatred from the aforementioned people. I'm not saying that ever single person whom voices displeasure for Bieber is like this, but to me, more often than not, when a person says they hate such and such celebrity in general, it's more like: "I wish I had that type of success.", and often, people's vainglorious tendencies don't allow them to notice this.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Because he's a talent-less tool, maybe.

Either way, I'm indifferent towards him, and his music.

You see? Look at DC for example. He's most definitely jealous of all the cheddar Biebs is packing :D

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: That's okay. Someone can blow a mean kazoo like it's no one's business and I still wouldn't appreciate their talent, haha. I do have to come clean though, there was a time when I was a little smitten by Bieber. But it was short lived and more a peer pressure kind of deal. I'm all better now.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

http://www.ranker.com/list/douchiest-things-justin-bieber-has-ever-done/ariel-kana

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is a bad influence on teenagers.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#136  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wolverine08:

You see? Look at DC for example. He's most definitely jealous of all the cheddar Biebs is packing :D

No Caption Provided

:)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Because his music is a symptom of whats wrong with modern pop music, it's not about whenever he can sing or not, it's about if his looks can keep drawing thousands of teenage girls down to buy 'his' stuff. And i say 'his' because I seriously doubt he does anything but the singing and jumping around on stage, someone else writes and plays the music along with the text, most likely the same body of people that write 90% of the crap being pumped out on commercial radio.

And there really is nothing more pathetic than watching a white kid that already looks like douche try and look like blinged up rapper from the slums when he's in private.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

It's Justin Bieber, you've gotta hate Justin Bieber.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Wolverine008
Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is proof that the quality of the pop stars are falling.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no reason to dislike him, I actually enjoy reading that he spit on his fans or got a DUI on my timeline. He seems like a cool guy, only thing I don't like is his music.