• 139 results
#51 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone answer d question

#52 Edited by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio

#53 Posted by INFINITE_DOOM (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Jealousy is a powerful thing.

No one in the world says baby 100 times in 3 minutes like Justin.

#beliebers4eva #swag #yolo

Haha too much swag

#54 Edited by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash said:

Jealousy is a powerful thing.

No one in the world says baby 100 times in 3 minutes like Justin.

#beliebers4eva #swag #yolo

Haha too much swag

U iz jelus of my SWAG!

#55 Posted by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by russellmania77 (15852 posts) - - Show Bio

because he's justin bieber

#57 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate him. But I hate his music.

#58 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of what type of music he makes the kid is a straight up asshole

#59 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

why don't ya ask the guy who wants to chop his nuts off

#60 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@falconpuuunch said:

I can't have an opinion based on what I am FORCED to hear on popular radio stations every single day of my life? Screw that. I'm pretty sure you dislike some music somewhere Mr. Holier-Than-Thou.

The thread is called "WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?", BumpyBoo said "BECAUSE HE SUCKS", you said "THIS" in response to BumpyBoo's post. You didn't have to use the word hate, it's implied. If that's not what you meant all you have do is say that.

@falconpuuunch said:

I can't have an opinion based on what I am FORCED to hear on popular radio stations every single day of my life? Screw that. I'm pretty sure you dislike some music somewhere Mr. Holier-Than-Thou.

You can have an opinion on whatever you want, but since you posted it on a forum which is a community I'm allowed to respond to it. I DO dislike ALOT of music and guess what, I'm never FORCED to listen to it. If I didn't have CD's or some sort of MP3 player so I can listen to only the music I want in my car or at home then I would simply listen to NOTHING.

@falconpuuunch said:

Also, do you know the definition of jealousy? I do not envy or strive to be anything like Justin Bieber nor do I want anything he has.

I really do not understand this jealousy argument at all. I don't think I deserve his fame or fortune I just think he doesn't either because hes talentless along with 95% of the music industry.

I'm not saying YOU ARE jealous. I'm saying that's how it comes off. You don't have to want to be like Justin to be jealous of his success. If you're not jealous, then your not I'm not even arguing that with you.

@falconpuuunch said:

That's my personal opinion dude. Deal.

That's what this thread calls for..PERSONAL OPINIONS. I never said you can't have an opinion nor was I rude or condescending to you about your opinion. In fact I'm not even disagreeing with your opinion at all.

Well I didn't actually mean "hate" which is a pretty dark word, but I do dislike him. I doubt anyone in this thread actually hates Justin Bieber. That should sort of be obvious as well.

I am actually forced to listen to him and everyone else on those crappy stations because of where I work... so yeah.. You can respond to me all you want, that's not my problem at all, but when you insinuate that i'm jealous or "I come off as jealous" or "I can come off as jealous" than you should explain why because I have no idea how thinking he's an annoying talentless little brat can make me seem jealous. People feel this way about many types of people and things, yet they aren't called jealous but as soon as someone says this about Justin Bieber that word is thrown around quite a lot. My question is why? What could you possibly mean by that if not by envy? I would really like to know how that simple opinion is basis enough to be called jealous or implied (same thing).

You were totes rude dude. You implied that I was jealous of the single person on this earth that I dislike more than my neighbors evil cat Admiral Snuggles. And even if you didn't thats what I took from that. If you didn't mean it, it probably would have been best if it wasn't said in the first place.

#61 Posted by Setherial (213 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it's because I see the continued degeneration of music when the most popular songs are autotuned and consist of such complicated lyrics as "Baby, baby, baby oooh baby".

#62 Edited by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

@falconpuuunch said:

Well I didn't actually mean "hate" which is a pretty dark word, but I do dislike him. I doubt anyone in this thread actually hates Justin Bieber. That should sort of be obvious as well.

I assume that the words people say is what they mean. Unless they tell me otherwise or some sort of sarcasm is implied.

I am actually forced to listen to him and everyone else on those crappy stations because of where I work... so yeah.. You can respond to me all you want, that's not my problem at all, but when you insinuate that i'm jealous or "I come off as jealous" or "I can come off as jealous" than you should explain why because I have no idea how thinking he's an annoying talentless little brat can make me seem jealous. People feel this way about many types of people and things, yet they aren't called jealous but as soon as someone says this about Justin Bieber that word is thrown around quite a lot. My question is why? What could you possibly mean by that if not by envy? I would really like to know how that simple opinion is basis enough to be called jealous or implied (same thing).

I never INSINUATED that you were jealous. I STATED that, that's how your words could be interpreted. The only reason I used the word jealousy is because in your opening sentence you said "It's not jealousy", well if you HATE someone you've never met not because they caused to any physical harm or threatened you or is doing something that has any real effect on your life, that could be seen as jealousy or envy in the sense that the source of your hate COULD just be jealous of that person's success especially seeing as how you mentioned his success in comparison to Paul McCartney. I think we are clear at this point that you didn't mean that you hate him. I wasn't saying what I said to suggest you were jealous, when you said "it's not jealousy", my point was yea, BUT that's they way what you said could be taken.

You were totes rude dude. You implied that I was jealous of the single person on this earth that I dislike more than my neighbors evil cat Admiral Snuggles. And even if you didn't thats what I took from that. If you didn't mean it, it probably would have been best if it wasn't said in the first place.

I never IMPLIED you were jealous. Thus you're arguing my rudeness based on what you think I meant and not what I ACTUALLY meant. Your rudeness however isn't in question.

#63 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's rich and they're not. They never toss hatred at kids singing on YouTube who don't have record contracts. Those people are called a-holes. However when they make money, the hatred ensues. The truth is, he really can sing. His music, however, is not meant to appeal to me, considering it's being sung to girls, and I am not a girl. It's the same reason hatred is thrown at Kim Kardashian, the entire cast of the Jersey Shore, and any other child star or reality star. It's not that there is anything inherently wrong with them, it's because they have something that they don't. They're hated because they want what they have. That's really the only reason why.

#64 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (481 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a mediocre at best musician who has a fanbase that believes he is the greatest ever, the new king of pop, etc.

When stuff like that happens and people overcredit someone, the rest of the world will undercredit them. Justin Bieber honestly isn't bad, but he's nothing special either. So if someone tells me he's amazing, I'll just tell them he sucks.

#65 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Because he's rich and they're not. They never toss hatred at kids singing on YouTube who don't have record contracts. Those people are called a-holes. However when they make money, the hatred ensues. The truth is, he really can sing. His music, however, is not meant to appeal to me, considering it's being sung to girls, and I am not a girl. It's the same reason hatred is thrown at Kim Kardashian, the entire cast of the Jersey Shore, and any other child star or reality star. It's not that there is anything inherently wrong with them, it's because they have something that they don't. They're hated because they want what they have. That's really the only reason why.

#66 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care either way

#67 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

#68 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont like him for the fact hes a brat and egotistical.

#69 Edited by Nefarious (22944 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not worth hating.

#70 Edited by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

#71 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

This is what he said after visiting the Ann Frank memorial museum "Anne was a great hirl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber." People who make comments like that have it coming to them.

0___O maybe i should reconsider what i said....

#72 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

No one really hates him -- it's more that he's a product of a massive marketing machine which caters to, cultivates and encourages preteens to obsess over the latest boy band/singer du jour.

Being a Canadian, I was deeply offended seeing him dressed in overalls (one strap undone, mind you) with snapback loosely plopped on his head while meeting our Prime Minister. It really, really grated.

That you instagrammed it with your lovely "lol" shows how out of touch and how grandiose-seeming you appear to be.

It's not an "MTV" press junket, you brat. Take off that hat, stand up straight and shake your country's leader's hand respectfully. You looked like an idiot and even worse, your whole get-up was proof you have become nothing less than a trained monkey -- even your stylist controls you, for crying out loud. Never mind the excuse it was at the arena you were playing that night -- you knew he was coming **those flags just don't drop from the sky** and at the very least, take off your damn hat.

Ugh.

While I get his visiting Anne Frank's house was an attempt of showing respect -- writing something so insensitive and shallow is indicative of just how much worth he stocks in himself. To even refer to your fans as beliebers -- it's just so ignorant.

His songs are generic -- most songs being pumped out now-a-days on mainstream radio are. It's either him, One Direction or Rihanna. Over and over and over again.

I won't even get into his music videos and song lyrics now that he's "grown up".

Plus remember, bad press is still good press. Could be this is part of the plan -- to hate him. Makes his name an even more recognizable name.

#74 Edited by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't hate him ---- his music isn't my thing so I just don't listen to it. His opinion on things that are important doesn't matter to me, so I don't freak out when he says stuff like everything happens for a reason, even rape, or when he says Anne Frank would have been a belieber; honestly, why should I care about what Justin Bieber thinks? Just dismiss it as a particularly blinkered teenager's viewpoint and move on. It's not like his words are altering global policy regardless of how popular he is.

Now Nickelback; those guys should be shot.

Moderator Online
#75 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to really hate him back when he first started out but over the years I really stopped caring about him in general. Honestly I don't listen to most modern music i.e pop and rap.

#76 Edited by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake Bell's twitter pretty much sums it up. He's the biggest troll ever. I love it.

#77 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@madame_mist:

Drake was acting pretty pathetic in that

@bogey:

I came back just to watch this

#78 Posted by mightypug78 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

#79 Edited by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@madame_mist: Love Drake Bell. Been a fan of his since the Amanda Show.

#80 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel intense burning apathy toward Bieber, his fans and his haters.

#81 Posted by mightypug78 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

#82 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's like baby baby baby ooooh he's like baby baby baby ooooh he's like baby baby baby OOOOOH he's like baby baby baby ooooh. That's why.

#83 Posted by Batmandemon23 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's basically what rob liefeld was in the 90s

#84 Posted by SC (13405 posts) - - Show Bio

The same reason people do most things including oversimplify and categorize things, its human nature. Look at how so many comments here can apply to anything else, and also look at the attempts of posters to preempt other posters, then the ones that reduce the reasons to singular concepts whilst attempting to add extra authority by using certain terms. You can ask why and how Person X came to represent so many things that evoke peoples cynicism, dislike, apathy, annoyance so on. Some great and funny answers so far though too.

#85 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

The same reason people do most things including oversimplify and categorize things, its human nature. Look at how so many comments here can apply to anything else, and also look at the attempts of posters to preempt other posters, then the ones that reduce the reasons to singular concepts whilst attempting to add extra authority by using certain terms. You can ask why and how Person X came to represent so many things that evoke peoples cynicism, dislike, apathy, annoyance so on. Some great and funny answers so far though too.

Hmmm.....

#86 Edited by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate the guy, but I also don't like his music. It's just that it's populair to hate him, if you look at him objectively you can see both good things and bad things. He's done a lot for charity (you could argue his management does that, but if he wasn't there it wouldn't happen) in the past, but lately he's gotten quite a few star allures if some of the things written about him are true.

Like letting his fans wait hours for his concert to start because he's too busy playing video games. Or the whole Anne Frank thing, though i've visited the house several times and read the guestbook and there are far, far worse things written in there. There are some sick people in this world.

Basically it comes down to: Everyone has their good and their bad qualities, but when you're constantly in the media these aspects are magnified. And they can seem worse or better depending on what the media/people chooses to focus on.

#87 Posted by frogdog (3569 posts) - - Show Bio

If he actually had any good music, his hate would reduce dramatically

#88 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

II used to hate him but now I just feel sorry for him now

#89 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a better topic would be...

"Why do people like Justin Bieber?"

#90 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Because his music sucks and his attitude makes me want to punch him.

#91 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, but i hate the insane love around him, his fanbase and his horrible music, but i think he is pretty cool for a dumb kid that looks like Daria.

#92 Edited by AlexRRR (16 posts) - - Show Bio

he said rape happens for a reason, he compares himself to other artists.

he's said a lot of dumb shit, and he's a brat

#93 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care enough to hate him but I know that his music is awful like much of popular music today.

#94 Edited by Loki9876 (3040 posts) - - Show Bio

In the beginning he was just a kid now he's an annoying do2che. He smoked marijuana, threatened his neighbour I heard he did some other do2che acts.

#95 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it has nothing to do with his music. It's that he's an arrogant brat who's said some pretty shtty things.

#96 Posted by sagejonathan (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

1. His music is awful imo (I don't hate people because they make music that I don't like but there are many other reason's that pile on and make me hate)

2. They way he acts and sometimes dresses. It's sad that someone like him ends up being a role model for many adolescents.

3. He sometimes gets hyped to a point where it makes me angry, considering the music is atrocious.

P.S. It's not jealousy. I love the Beatles, Foo Fighters, Rise Against, and many more artists and I'm not jealous of them. I respect them and they are 1000x more talented than I am and much much richer. What makes people angry is that someone like Beiber doesn't deserve to be so successful with the "music" he makes. That's hate, not jealousy, especially since I would never want to be like him.

#97 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, but i hate the insane love around him, his fanbase and his horrible music, but i think he is pretty cool for a dumb kid that looks like Daria.

LOL, I think that reference is lost on 95% of the members on Comic Vine. Good one though.

#98 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

LOL, I think that reference is lost on 95% of the members on Comic Vine. Good one though.

Is horrible that adults watch Family Guy, Cleveland Show and South Park, Daria was actually a real adult cartoon.

Some one should put a picture of Justin Bieber with his glasses, he looks exactly like Daria.

#99 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Yeah, Daria was fun. I used to watch it when I would get home from Jr High. I watched a strange combination of cartoons back in the day, though...Daria, Catdog and Beast Wars (and a lot more). lol

#100 Posted by Harlekin (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's basically what rob liefeld was in the 90s

I hate Biebers lack of feet too!!!