• 140 results
Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio14

I admit in the beginning, I wasn't really a fan of his music. But he's grown successful and he makes good songs now. So why did people hate him or hate him now? Explain

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Because he sucks.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause he freaking every where and his music sucks and he looks like a total tool.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

This is what he said after visiting the Ann Frank memorial museum "Anne was a great hirl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber." People who make comments like that have it coming to them.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lvenger said:

This is what he said after visiting the Ann Frank memorial museum "Anne was a great hirl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber." People who make comments like that have it coming to them.

O_O

*almost vomits*

That is horrifying.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pfcoolio14

@lvenger:

What's wrong with that

He's just saying hopefully she would have liked him

The fact that he went in the first place says something

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: It is a terrifying thing isn't it?

@pfcoolio14: Please tell me you're joking. He turned an inspirational dedication to a young girl's bravery and turned it into a self serving moment about himself. How is that not a bad thing?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Because its pretty much a trend on the Internet. I'll admit I hated him at first, but ever since his voice dropped he's been making better music, and while I definitely won't call myself a fan, I at least find him a decent musician.

But to be honest, I seriously think the anti Bieber sentiment is starting to get old.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lvenger: Shows a chilling lack of depth or empathy.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#11  Edited By Teerack

Because he's an idiot, he has no talent, and was literally a kid Usher grabbed off Youtube.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

I'm actually quite indifferent to him. He doesn't awe inspire me, and he doesn't annoy me either

Though what he said about Anne Frank was stupid. I don't think it was offensive per say, and that definitely wasn't his motive, but it does smell of him being up himself.

Anne- The Germans could get me any time, but if I survive I really hope that when I'm elderly, a young popstar will sing one time to me.......................... SMH

But no I don't hate him or his music, and for that I'll leave the thread before I get heckled.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: He's not the first celebrity to make such comments in the face of serious issues.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@laflux: No, I agree with you. I don't really give the guy any thought unless someone brings it up :) Seems kinda pointless to hate something like that, is such a waste of energy.

I still say he sucks though :P

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KnightRise

I like a couple of his newer songs. He's a pop star; he's suppossed to be catchy, annoiyng, and malmannered. My opinion is never clouded by the Internet.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chronus

I had no problem with him when he first start. The only reason I hate him now is because of how he acts. Have you noticed in transition of becoming someone who tries acting like some sort of street thug? His clothing style even fits it.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I don't really like his music but I don't hate him personally.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because his music sucks, he's a douche, and he makes more money in a week than I'll make in a lifetime.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By toptom

@awesam said:

Because his music sucks, he's a douche, and he makes more money in a week than I'll make in a lifetime.

this...sadly..

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*sigh* His music doesn't suck,it's just generic and he can be too arrogant at times.And he's a teenage star and the thing with teenage stars you either like him or don't.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By Samimista

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

Almost as much as K-Mart!

But really though, I have nothing against him and find all the talk about him to be really old.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Vortex13

I don't hate him, I do hate his music though. He is also definitely a massive idiot given some of the thing's I've heard come out of his mouth, and a little self involved, but a lot of teenagers are. He also seems to have a liking for stereotypical lesbian hairstyles.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blackadamFTW

I honestly couldn't give two sh!ts about his music, but it's the way he looks and acts that makes me hate him. He wore overalls and a snapback to meet the prime minister, he wrote that idiotic thing about Anne Frank, and the way he dresses makes me want to punch things. This picture just sums it up.

No Caption Provided

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Justin Bieber killed Jesus........ It's true google that $#!%.......

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamftw: Those pant's make it look like he has an incredibly saggy ass.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I honestly don't give two sh!ts about him one way or the other....I think that throughout his entire career I may have heard around a minute or less of his music

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pfcoolio14
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

Jealousy plain and simple.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@blackadamftw: Those pant's make it look like he has an incredibly saggy ass.

Yeah they do. It reminds me of a baby with a full diaper, haha :P

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's a little white skinny boy who tries tom appear with street cred,

That alone makes him a target!

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Do people still bother to hate Justin Bieber? I thought One Direction was their wall to punch now.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@pfcoolio14

It's funny. People say they like gays and are for gay marriage, yet they say Justin Bieber is gay as an insult to gays. So what if he's gay?! Aren't you hypocrites supposed to respect gays?

Hypocrites.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sideslash

Jealousy is a powerful thing.

No one in the world says baby 100 times in 3 minutes like Justin.

#beliebers4eva #swag #yolo

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

This.

It's not jealousy. There are plenty PLENTY of other celebrities that sing Pop music that I do not find annoying. What bugs me about JB is that no one really likes him and somehow he is as successful as Paul McCartney. Who the hell is buying his music? I have never in my life met someone who has purchased a Justin Bieber track or album on iTunes. Not once. I'm not saying some people don't but I don't believe he is selling as much as they is.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pfcoolio14

It's funny. People say they like gays and are for gay marriage, yet they say Justin Bieber is gay as an insult to gays. So what if he's gay?! Aren't you hypocrites supposed to respect gays?

Hypocrites.

Uh, nobody in this thread called him gay... because he's not, and it'd be fine if he was.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cause he's a effminate d-bag canadian pop star, thats only famous because he's popular with teenage girls...which are apperantly the most powerful group of people on the planet considering the **** that they like becomes huge...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@falconpuuunch said:

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

This.

It's not jealousy. There are plenty PLENTY of other celebrities that sing Pop music that I do not find annoying. What bugs me about JB is that no one really likes him and somehow he is as successful as Paul McCartney. Who the hell is buying his music? I have never in my life met someone who has purchased a Justin Bieber track or album on iTunes. Not once. I'm not saying some people don't but I don't believe he is selling as much as they is.

It does come off as jealousy when you HATE someone because you don't like their music and you think they are more successful then they deserve to be. Also Beiber isn't as successful as Paul McCartney..not even close.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I really don't like his music.And no I really don't like him.I mean I don't spend time hating or thinking about him.But when I hear him say things like he said about Anne Frank he really does just increase his image as a prick,a talentless one at that.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cause he thinks he's a god's gift

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

To fit in. With the rest of the internet warriors, who tell the same non jokes every chance they get. I don't listen to him, I leave at that. Why waste your time ?

The Anne Frank thing is a D-baggy thing to say, no doubtBut everyone's a d-bag, he was one around a mic

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To fit in. With the rest of the internet warriors, who tell the same non jokes every chance they get. I don't listen to him, I leave at that. Why waste your time ?

The Anne Frank thing is a D-baggy thing to say, no doubtBut everyone's a d-bag, he was one around a mic

This

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@z3ro180 said:

Cause he freaking every where and his music sucks and he looks like a total tool.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falconpuuunch said:

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

This.

It does come off as jealousy when you HATE someone because you don't like their music and you think they are more successful then they deserve to be. Also Beiber isn't as successful as Paul McCartney..not even close.

ummm... where did you see the word "hate" in my paragraph? I simply said he's annoying and agreed with this smart person up above that he sucks.

I can't have an opinion based on what I am FORCED to hear on popular radio stations every single day of my life? Screw that. I'm pretty sure you dislike some music somewhere Mr. Holier-Than-Thou.

Also, do you know the definition of jealousy? I do not envy or strive to be anything like Justin Bieber nor do I want anything he has.

I really do not understand this jealousy argument at all. I don't think I deserve his fame or fortune I just think he doesn't either because hes talentless along with 95% of the music industry.

That's my personal opinion dude. Deal.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I don't like his music, and he's an arrogant douche.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I don't like him, I don't hate him, I'm completely neutral to his existence. I'm not wishing for him to disappear, but if he suddenly was hit by a bus tomorrow it wouldn't affect my day.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jean199999

Hating that is just a trend.

I'm pretty sure that deep down, except his fans, most people don't really care about him or his music. It's all popular teen radio noise stuff...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Because he sucks.

@the_tree said:

I don't like his music, and he's an arrogant douche.

@z3ro180 said:

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#50 vance_astro  Moderator

I can't have an opinion based on what I am FORCED to hear on popular radio stations every single day of my life? Screw that. I'm pretty sure you dislike some music somewhere Mr. Holier-Than-Thou.

The thread is called "WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?", BumpyBoo said "BECAUSE HE SUCKS", you said "THIS" in response to BumpyBoo's post. You didn't have to use the word hate, it's implied. If that's not what you meant all you have do is say that.

You can have an opinion on whatever you want, but since you posted it on a forum which is a community I'm allowed to respond to it. I DO dislike ALOT of music and guess what, I'm never FORCED to listen to it. If I didn't have CD's or some sort of MP3 player so I can listen to only the music I want in my car or at home then I would simply listen to NOTHING.

Also, do you know the definition of jealousy? I do not envy or strive to be anything like Justin Bieber nor do I want anything he has.

I really do not understand this jealousy argument at all. I don't think I deserve his fame or fortune I just think he doesn't either because hes talentless along with 95% of the music industry.

I'm not saying YOU ARE jealous. I'm saying that's how it comes off. You don't have to want to be like Justin to be jealous of his success. If you're not jealous, then your not I'm not even arguing that with you.

That's my personal opinion dude. Deal.

That's what this thread calls for..PERSONAL OPINIONS. I never said you can't have an opinion nor was I rude or condescending to you about your opinion. In fact I'm not even disagreeing with your opinion at all.