Why do fat people try to force you to be attracted to them?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

To be fair......it usually isn't fat men. Just think about it, I'm not even trying to be mean. When you have a fine young specimen such as myself who tries to look good and stay in relative shape, why would you slum it up with someone who does anything but? And when you have to guilt trip someone into being attracted to you, it probably means that there's not much to like in the first place.

Sure, you can talk about media and all that crap, but the only cultures where people like big whales are ones that barely eat. That's why Buddha is portrayed as fat even though he wasn't: it was a symbol of prosperity. And no, Marilyn Monroe was not fat. To use that as an excuse to guilt trip people is disgusting in its own right, along with the clogged arteries?

I mean come on, like I said, I'm not even being mean. But when other fat people are unattracted to fat people, it's probably because it's just not a desirable trait. It's better to spend the energy that you'll use to flame me and cuss me out to actually exercise and lose weight. Trying to force another grown person that you don't even know and who lives many miles away to like obesity in a sexual manner is not only dumb, but reeks of immaturity, irresponsibility, and laziness. Well, the latter is kinda par of the course with obesity I guess.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lol.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is why I check off topic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not find obesity to be attractive in the slightest, by any stretch of the imagination.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

lol

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ugh Who is filling you with this nonsense?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By dshipp17

Well, most of the time, it's just that the person (in this case, she) has good social skills and is a nice person. What exactly are you calling fat? Do you consider Beyonce, Kim Kardashian or Flo from Progressive fat, but Taylor Swift or Paris Hilton to be the idea weight? Are you talking about any woman that's just barely approaching two hundred pounds, or the rare cases of a 300+ pound woman? "Fat" can be in the eyes of the beholder? On the flip side, she's not judging me, like slim women; from my experience, they just have good social skills and I can carry on a conversation with her, unlike the case maybe otherwise. There are a number of reasons that someone may be fat besides being lazy (e.g. a disorder with her hormones; this may be similar to what makes people into giants; we can't say anything about a giant except that he/she was born that way); that's the same perception that African Americans need to deal with all of the time.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people prefer heavy hotties.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think ill just go ahead and flag this, feels to much like inappropriate generalizing to me.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

What?

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Being born black is not the same as being fat as hell. No one is born 500 pounds, and even medical conditions can be worked with. And considering that I'm not even 200 pounds, I wouldn't want a woman too much bigger than me.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Seems to be you have a very high estimation of yourself and your post does sound rather rude to people who might be over-weight, specially us ladies community in comicvine. Though i am not really sure its flag worthy.

I have never had someone simply clinging onto other because they are fat, but meh! nevermind.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By ComicStooge
No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

@bsaa: Do you really have any idea what you are talking about, or does this nonsense just come in waves with no dam to hold it back?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dernman

@wolverine08 said:

@dernman: THE OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

not lying =/= being right or speaking good sense

Example

User08 comes on here saying Wolverine is still a good character. Now User08 fully believes what he's saying. Therefore he isn't a liar. He would just lack any good sense. :p

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bsaa

@god_spawn: of course. I have several fat family members, including my mother, but all of them at least own up to being fat. My mother is in her late 50s and will tell you that she needs to lose weight, yet women my age will be way bigger than her yet try to force men to think that they're sexy, calling them shallow for not liking them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bsaa: I see your point but this isnt the best site to speak your mind about this.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23  Edited By SC  Moderator

@bsaa: Hello. Despite your wording in the title I actually really appreciate that you put some though in your opening paragraph and seem serious too.

I am locking this thread however because you really have to be more careful with your wording and generalizations. You are getting flagged at a rate which will mean you will be banned in a few mins probably. Not surprising giving your choice of words and I have warned you about this in the past. Also such phrasing comes off as pure trolling. If you want to discuss something like this seriously, put more effort into your wording.

If you want though you can send me better choice of phrasing for a title and I can unlock your thread if you really feel strongly about discussing this. Then edit your OP to also be more tactful. Thanks.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

@bsaa: What is wrong them trying to think they are attractive or presenting confidence that they are attractive despite a weight problem? Do you have dozens of obese people rubbing up against you all day long and trying to shove big macs in your mouth? Did you get kidnapped by people with KFC buckets over their heads where they force fed you extra crispy drumsticks and put you on a gravy IV and you just got so traumatized by the experience that you think all obese women want you?

You ever try and hit on someone before? You ever try and buy a lady a drink and she said no, but you asked maybe another time or two? Probably. Everyone has been at some point. Well, now you're the obese person in the situation. You're the person trying to impress someone you find attractive and they want nothing to do with you. And we have plenty of good looking ladies on the Vine and I haven't seen any a thread titled "Why do egotistical tools try to force you be attracted to them".

Here's a little quote for you "Just because you say someone isn't attractive doesn't stop them from being attractive". They may not be your type, but they will be to someone else. So grow up.