• 57 results
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Every time, and I mean every time, a black is killed by a white cop they always make the cops seem like horrible racist and make the so called "victims" like saints, when the fact is MOST of the time they're just criminals and thugs not complying with authority. But when someone tries to side with the police and speak against them, they're labeled as bigot racist. But when a black male CLEARLY executes two officers, no one talks about that piece of sh*t coward murderer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Aw sht.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

In coming flame, TAKE COVER.

No Caption Provided

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 SC  Moderator

Yep most of the time they are wearing hoodies and throwing gang signs like the "Open Hand's Facing Front" gesture which is the gang sign of the ImNotinAactualGangDontChokeMeToDeath Crew. Basically if your a black man in America you need to go around naked so people don't think your in a gang. Plus wear oven mitts so you don't accidentally throw Gang Signs… or greeting gestures, or the peace sign or dangerous stuff like that.

Also its not every time, Fox News exists so you can always rely on them to make the white guy the hero… well unless the white guy is gay, liberal, foreign, honest, so on. Also by saying the things I say its clearly means I am saying all white people are at fault, no two ways about it, every black person is innocent and every white person a power hungry authoritarian racist. Those are the only two options.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@sc said:

Yep most of the time they are wearing hoodies and throwing gang signs like the "Open Hand's Facing Front" gesture which is the gang sign of the ImNotinAactualGangDontChokeMeToDeath Crew. Basically if your a black man in America you need to go around naked so people don't think your in a gang. Plus wear oven mitts so you don't accidentally throw Gang Signs… or greeting gestures, or the peace sign or dangerous stuff like that.

Also its not every time, Fox News exists so you can always rely on them to make the white guy the hero… well unless the white guy is gay, liberal, foreign, honest, so on. Also by saying the things I say its clearly means I am saying all white people are at fault, no two ways about it, every black person is innocent and every white person a power hungry authoritarian racist. Those are the only two options.

Don't know if sarcasm or..

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By micah007123
SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My jimmies aren't yours to rustle kind sir

/leaves thread

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

/leaves thread

You came to comment on the thread, I didn't force you, but whatever.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By w0nd

@petey_is_spidey: I am labeled a race traitor because I ask questions like..."well did he rob the store first, what lead to the confrontation? was he just walking down the street minding his own business or did he do something"

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JulieDC
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

/leaves thread

You came to comment on the thread, I didn't force you, but whatever.

Ok.....I had to see what the thread was about first didn't I?? lol

/leaves thread again

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The media is trying to incite controversial racial tensions. Gets them more viewers.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh no.....

leezju92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bigots don't have to be white. I'm all for equality and am one of the most non-racists people you could meet. But it gets ridiculous to see a police officers doing there jobs and getting punished because they used lethal force. It was completely justified. Just another reason to try to spread discontent. Okay I'm off my soap box. :D

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because if the media labels people as victims and brings race into the mix people's jimmies become rustled and the news outlets get a bigger check.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Situations are different but what i worry about is this wording "a black", why would you word anything like that, are you trolling?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@petey_is_spidey: I am labeled a race traitor because I ask questions like..."well did he rob the store first, what lead to the confrontation? was he just walking down the street minding his own business or did he do something"

Same here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go f%ck yourself.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

..nope too easy.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: The Lil B dick riding will be slung a thousand fold more in your face now :)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sovereign91001
No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP, you know what would be great? What might actually work?

Actually listening and understanding the other side's POV and the reason for their complaint (depending on the scenario, and you know, not painting them all with the same brush and extrapolating things out of proportion), namely of the reasonable consensus and not the extremists.

That might help you a bit. I know, that sounds crazy, and the typical American can't do that, but I believe we can find a way.

I know that it's VERY difficult being a white person in America with all of this reverse-racism going around, not even counting the white guilt and white genocide, but it's possible. I mean, every time a black person gets killed, the media MAGNIFIES and extrapolates it and it's TOTALLY the black population's fault for it, but every time a white person is killed, no one does anything. We can fix this.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I wonder how the OP would react if 4 or 5 cops suddenly pushed him over and wrapped an arm around his throat?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By dernman

@twix_right_side:

Actually listening and understanding the other side's POV and the reason for their complaint (depending on the scenario, and you know, not painting them all with the same brush and extrapolating things out of proportion), namely of the reasonable consensus and not the extremists.

Not trying to defend him. For all I know he could be starting a flame war but how do you know he doesn't and you do realize it's the same for many on the other side?

That might help you a bit. I know, that sounds crazy, and the typical American can't do that, but I believe we can find a way.

herp derp another stupid, ignorant, generalization comment about 'Murica

I know that it's VERY difficult being a white person in America with all of this reverse-racism going around, not even counting the white guilt and white genocide, but it's possible. I mean, every time a black person gets killed, the media MAGNIFIES and extrapolates it and it's TOTALLY the black population's fault for it, but every time a white person is killed, no one does anything. We can fix this.

heh "White" You're just going to make that assumption? Where just not going to read where he said he gets labeled a race traitor when asking certain questions?

It would be funny if you thought you actually come off better than him.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm black though...

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I'm not sure if you sensed the abundant amount of sarcasm and extremism put in different parts of my post or not....

But I understand that everyone on the internet looks for a "debate" every once in a while.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the outrage over Mike Brown, Tamir Rice & Eric Garner isn't really those three individuals.

But rather the issue of police killing unarmed black man that has been going on in this country since the 60s.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

I'm black though...

Good to know?

That doesn't really change the perception of others that actually do hold that point of view, which was kinda the point of that.

But I am not sure if my sarcasm is just terribad or.....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bigotry goes both ways

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

I think the outrage over Mike Brown, Tamir Rice & Eric Garner isn't really those three individuals.

But rather the issue of police killing unarmed black man that has been going on in this country since the 60s.

Stop being outrageous! Racism is in the past! It doesn't affect black people anymore. If anything, it affects the innocent oppressed whites that have to suffer from white people jokes and titles like "White Men Can't Jump" from movies.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@twix_right_side: I'm not sure if you sensed the abundant amount of sarcasm and extremism put in different parts of my post or not....

Written sarcasm isn't as clear to the reader as it is to the writer. Especially on the internet where you're exposed to some of the dumbest ideas that people actually believe.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@twix_right_side: I'm not sure if you sensed the abundant amount of sarcasm and extremism put in different parts of my post or not....

Written sarcasm isn't as clear to the reader as it is to the writer. Especially on the internet where you're exposed to some of the dumbest ideas that people actually believe.

To be fair,though, I used to do the same thing. Occasionally, I still do.

But anyway, some people actually do hold that ridiculous view on certain sides (especially regarding the entire portion on White struggles and whatnot. But anyway, the better question is: Who the hell cares?)

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

1. I agree that labeling some people like Michael Brown a victim is inaccurate, but their are cases such as with Garner where Injustice was done by the police. It's important that we judge each case individually and thoughtfully.

2. There is a big difference between failing to comply with an officer's orders and doing something worthy of death such as making people fear for their lives.

3. There are a lot of people on this site upset about the death of Michael Brown, and I've disagreed with them. Not once have I been accused of racism by those who support Michael Brown.

4. I've seen plenty of people on this site who are on both sides of the Ferguson issue condemn the actions of the cop killer.

5. Fight hatred with love. More anger and blanket accusations only add fuel to this flame.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not going to group every one together.because that's insane, and you raise a good point. I am going to say however I have to this day been attacked, and witnessed more black on black crime, then cop on black crime. that's just what I have witnessed or been a part of. And when I need help, I call the cops, who then in turn help me. Different states have different levels of racism or race problems though so I can't just assume anything. I am sure if I tried calling the cops in a different state then the one i use to live in they would make matters worse or not give a crap.

When I ask the other side what happens they are quick to anger because I don't automatically side with him, and in most cases, once again not all cases, the person did something wrong first, then chose not to follow instructions. Police brutality is real, very real. I have not encountered it myself, but I am not denying it's existence... but it's hard to just pick the side of the black person or cop when half the facts are missing. And then when you try to ask their side they get offended (they being the person not the group) that you didn't automatically take their side. I would love to get the whole story but when you ask people what happens they fabricate it, exaggerate or some how leave the part out where they did something wrong first. Don't know how many times I defended someone and it turns out they were the ones who started the whole situation.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rouflex
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@twix_right_side said:

I am not going to group every one together.because that's insane, and you raise a good point. I am going to say however I have to this day been attacked, and witnessed more black on black crime, then cop on black crime. that's just what I have witnessed or been a part of. And when I need help, I call the cops, who then in turn help me. Different states have different levels of racism or race problems though so I can't just assume anything. I am sure if I tried calling the cops in a different state then the one i use to live in they would make matters worse or not give a crap.

When I ask the other side what happens they are quick to anger because I don't automatically side with him, and in most cases, once again not all cases, the person did something wrong first, then chose not to follow instructions. Police brutality is real, very real. I have not encountered it myself, but I am not denying it's existence... but it's hard to just pick the side of the black person or cop when half the facts are missing. And then when you try to ask their side they get offended (they being the person not the group) that you didn't automatically take their side. I would love to get the whole story but when you ask people what happens they fabricate it, exaggerate or some how leave the part out where they did something wrong first. Don't know how many times I defended someone and it turns out they were the ones who started the whole situation.

You bring up very good points yourself

I don't think that there's anything there to counter.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

Don't know if sarcasm or..

Are you f***ing serious?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

Stop being outrageous! Racism is in the past! It doesn't affect black people anymore. If anything, it affects the innocent oppressed whites that have to suffer from white people jokes and titles like "White Men Can't Jump" from movies.

Sarcasm?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying ALL the cases are like Mike Brown's (in Garner's case that was police brutality), neither am I trying to say there aren't bigotry on both sides, or am I trying to say ALL the cases are the same, but I am saying a large amount of them are one sided, with the media automatically calling the officer racist murderer before any evidence is even released.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@twix_right_side said:

@jnr6lil said:

Sarcasm?

Yup.

Also because many people try to perpetuate ideas similar to it.

It's better to just give up tbh lol