#1 Edited by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I lived in Japan for many years..and have got to say the Yakuza are the least violent gang in history..

I have also studied many gangs and most are vicious, cruel, and irdeemable thugs..but not the Yakuza..

They only kidnap women and sell drugs..

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

being the least violent gang among gangs isn't that honorable, at the end of the day, they're still a gang.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

YAKUZA RESPECT THREAD 2012.

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

+1.
#5 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Yakuza was the main reason for the demise of Pride FC. I ain't respecting them whatsoever.

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

being the least violent gang among gangs isn't that honorable, at the end of the day, they're still a gang.

This, Sounds like an oxymoron to me

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@The Stegman said:

What's his "self-contradiction"? His post made sense to me.

#8 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@utotheg38 said:

@The Stegman said:

What's his "self-contradiction"? His post made sense to me.

Youngpotter saying that gangsters are honorable, Too me sounds like an oxymoron

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: I see. I thought you were referring to Stegman's post as the oxymoron. My bad.

#10 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they open the door and give a polite nod before ice-picking somebody in the skull?

#11 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9957 posts) - - Show Bio

They're not the least violent. They're just one of the most discrete.

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

miscreants.......

#13 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainCockblock said:

Do they open the door and give a polite nod before ice-picking somebody in the skull?

Bollocks! Watch Outrage. They didn't even order some Ramen in the resto where they stabbed the cook with a chopstick to the skull. I mean... It's a Ramen house! The least they could have done was ask for some basic Ramen. No one's asking them to go all-out and order the Super topping ramen supreme! Just basic ramen. But noooooooo. This "We gonna stab you without even ordering your specialty!" attitude is kinda dishonourable.

#14 Posted by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yakuza don't rob 90 year old women in wheelchairs for 20 dollars, they don't rob run down liquor stores for 200 dollars while killing one or two victims, they don't commit much more horrendous acts American gangs do.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

They're willing to murder innocent people for money. Anyone with real honor would be disgusted with them along with everyone else involved in organized crime

#16 Posted by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter said:

Yakuza don't rob 90 year old women in wheelchairs for 20 dollars, they don't rob run down liquor stores for 200 dollars while killing one or two victims, they don't commit much more horrendous acts American gangs do.

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter: There is no honor in crime, period The End.

#18 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter said:

O_O...

Only? I mean, yeah, Mexican gang is full of crap, they are almost animals, but you can't say that kidnapping is nothing, still being a bad thing...

#19 Posted by Mekboy (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

People only think the Yakuza is cool cause of those katana shit.

#20 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@youngpotter: There is no honor in crime, period The End.

Q.F.T

#21 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

They're not the least violent. They're just one of the most discrete.

This

#22 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

scum is scum no matter how they act,cloth themselves,speak, etc.

#23 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

They kill for money (power). That makes them as dishonorable as the others.

#24 Posted by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yakuza are honorable. period.

#25 Edited by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter said:

I lived in Japan for many years..and have got to say the Yakuza are the least violent gang in history..

I have also studied many gangs and most are vicious, cruel, and irdeemable thugs..but not the Yakuza..

Yeah, because lying to and abducting women from other countries and bringing them to Japan to sell their bodies against their will, under threat of beating and other forms of violence, or just drugging the women into a state where they can't control themselves to say no is perfectly civil. Also, some of the women are forced to prostitution due to family or personal debt; debts to Yakuza loan sharks which are illegal due to the crazy-high/ridiculous interest rates(but when they've exhausted all other options, they turn to the sharks), or because they are foreigners(from places like Mexico and so on, the yakuza convince them that they can come to Japan to get a proper job and experience the culture, but instead the women find themselves trapped in place where the men expect them to 'service' them, where running away is hard, since their skin color would make it hard to blend in with the crowd and escape, and if the escape is not succesful then there are violent punishments, and where they cannot understand the language and outright ask for aid. Some of these women were even young ladies with degrees). And since you've lived in Japan, you should probably know that Japanese people don't usually like getting mixed up into troublesome or dangerous affairs, and would likely turn a blind eye to this. You should also know that sometimes Asian people tend to not be too direct when it comes to confrontation, so while the Yakuza are not outright cruel and brutal, like L.A. or Detroit gangs, and don't commit too much loud, flashy shootings and fights, they are still not to be underestimated and they can be vicious.

And we all know how dangerous drugs can be.

The women and drugs are only a fraction of it. You must not read Asian news much, huh? And even if you did, I doubt that it would report too much on this subject. More likely articles would contain something about the new kitten-petting cafe and safe/maybe positive topics like celebrities, the weather, politics, the economy and foreign events.. Maybe you've spent too much time teaching english to middle-school students to pay attention to human rights reports.

I edited it.

#26 Edited by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter said:

Yakuza are honorable. period.

How is kidnapping women and selling drugs honorable?........

Seems the exact opposite to me. They're just a lower type of scum.

#27 Edited by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a trick played on young wild people by Old scared people

to get them to behave, like telling a child a story about a hero who saves the day. The old Yahuza twist the idea of honor to mean something that allows people to live with what they have done & control those younger who now do it.

The Yakuza doesn't really have any true honor, if they did they would take a good hard look at themselves & make the choice to face what they are or pretend to be something their obviously not.

In short the Yakuza have no honor it's all a business image, a lie it's bull shit

#28 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

They only kidnap and sell drugs? Wow. Those upstanding citizens really don't get the respect they ought to have because so many other gangs do a lot worse... Truly, they are indeed a credit to the Nation of Japan. All other forms of organized crime could learn a lot from their shining example.

#29 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32896 posts) - - Show Bio
@youngpotter said: 

yea, thats very honourable 
#30 Posted by Chaos Burn (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow how sad you must be to show any repsect to a bunch of thugs that only kidnap women and sell drugs.

#31 Posted by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Crips kill 3-year-old children intentionally..by gang retiliations. Also, the MS-13 murder schoolchildren in buses..how horrfic is that?

#32 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the sad thing?, His trolling Is working. LOL

#33 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

+1.

OP is secretly a Yakuza internet recruiter.

#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

+1.

Secretly?

If that's the case, he's incompetent.

#35 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

+1.

Secretly?

If that's the case, he's incompetent.

Balls, I forgot to put quotation marks around secretly.

#36 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how ANYONE can think the Yakuza are honorable. If you cross them hard enough they won't only come for you but your entire family. There's nothing honorable about that.

#37 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter:How can you put Yakuza and the words least violent/honorable in the same sentence. The Yakuza are one of the most dangerous gangs EVER. They makethe Bloods, Crips, and etc.. look lie children with guns which for lack of a better word they are. The Yakuza chop peoples heads off and sell opium which is more dangerous than meth and coke and if it were to ever hit america would probably cause massive destruction

#38 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Are you sarcastic?

#39 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see.... these guys would be arrested for prostitution, murder, assault, kidnapping, drug-dealing and use, and theft.
Yep, totally honorable. 

#40 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much like this....the least smelly piece of crap in a pile of crap is still...you guessed it....crap.

#41 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

It's pretty much like this....the least smelly piece of crap in a pile of crap is still...you guessed it....crap.

QFT

#42 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

From OP....All they do is kidnap women and sell drugs....yep not that big of a deal......REALLY? On to better topics............

#43 Posted by HankKi (59 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah..

#44 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that you assume any criminal group is honorable proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

#45 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

they are kinda like the predators, they live in clans, and are very honorable

#46 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but there is no honor among thieves or killers or anything like that. People who use fear and violence as a form of control aren't honorable they're called monsters.

#47 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

I'm sorry, but there is no honor among thieves or killers or anything like that. People who use fear and violence as a form of control aren't honorable they're called monsters.

This and also let me remind everyone that amongst organized crime syndicates, Yakuza are amongst the most involved in the children sex trade and slavery.

Yakuza are scum.

#48 Edited by YoungJustice (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

All they do is capture women and sell drugs huh. Yeah they don't own prostitutes, and kill people.

#49 Posted by YoungJustice (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I mistook the title for "Why are the Yakuza so horrible".

#50 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, this is the stupidest thread i have ever seen. How could a CRIMINAL group be honorable. the OP is stupid.