Why are matriarchies such failures?

• 62 results
Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The ultimate take down of feminism, hehehe.

But seriously, tell me of the several successful matriarchies who are not only well known, but had lasting influence and power for generations. Tell me of the communities full of women that are boomingly successful. There's so many, right?

Meanwhile, I can tell you of several instances where matriarchal influence has done nothing but hinder a society or group.

The effiminization of the Christian church is what led to the downfall of its substantial impact, also displayed in its push for emotionalism and lack of intellectualism. For instance, go to a Christian bookstore and what will you see more of: group 1; Christian historical books, theology books, hermeneutics, and apologetics, or group 2: women's devotional books?

The black community is notorious for being filled with and ran by some of the most bottom barrel women, and is it doing any better for reversed gender roles and shaking off the patriarchy? Hell, some ghettoes look like third world countries.

In the white world of Dunham esque liberals, stats show kids become better not only with fathers, but that single fathers produce better kids than single mothers. Also, many women who choose to shrug off traditional family values engage in acts that get them several unsavory "accomplishments": tattoos, bastard kids, shacking up while complaining that their man "won't marry them", and getting relationship advice from women who have no men, can't interact with men, and or hate men.

So, feminists, tell me again how going against the Patriarchy is good for society?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I, for one, support anything that annoys Christians. So this post is amazing that I now have validation that Christians are being annoyed. Perfect!

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I shoukdnt approve, but at this point I don't even care

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram said:

I, for one, support anything that annoys Christians. So this post is amazing that I now have validation that Christians are being annoyed. Perfect!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The ultimate fail post if anything.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Correct me if I am wrong, you are saying that going agaisnt a patriarchy is supporting matriarchy? Interesting

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dum529001

@gjgp27 said:

The ultimate take down of feminism, hehehe.

But seriously, tell me of the several successful matriarchies who are not only well known, but had lasting influence and power for generations. Tell me of the communities full of women that are boomingly successful. There's so many, right?

Meanwhile, I can tell you of several instances where matriarchal influence has done nothing but hinder a society or group.

The effiminization of the Christian church is what led to the downfall of its substantial impact, also displayed in its push for emotionalism and lack of intellectualism. For instance, go to a Christian bookstore and what will you see more of: group 1; Christian historical books, theology books, hermeneutics, and apologetics, or group 2: women's devotional books?

The black community is notorious for being filled with and ran by some of the most bottom barrel women, and is it doing any better for reversed gender roles and shaking off the patriarchy? Hell, some ghettoes look like third world countries.

In the white world of Dunham esque liberals, stats show kids become better not only with fathers, but that single fathers produce better kids than single mothers. Also, many women who choose to shrug off traditional family values engage in acts that get them several unsavory "accomplishments": tattoos, bastard kids, shacking up while complaining that their man "won't marry them", and getting relationship advice from women who have no men, can't interact with men, and or hate men.

So, feminists, tell me again how going against the Patriarchy is good for society?

Racist much?? Who is the black community ran by?? Name some people. I'd like to hear it.

And yeah, the black community has been a target for theft and murder for a while but they should be 100 percent okay in only a generation or two?? You expect all black people to be on the same page more than any other people group and said that the worst people within the community are leaders and that is why I said your statement is racist. Statements such as yours is history repeating itself when it comes to people's lack of care or understanding of the black community in the USA.

Generalize other societies much?? Acknowledging that men are best suited for certain things does not mean you believe women can't do anything or next to nothing. Not every society makes men the center of attention. Acknowledging the difference between a man and a woman does not mean you think women can't do most things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ultimate bait

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@tomofukuoka: didn't know Darth Vader lives in post-Western world!

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moshi moshi, watashi wa baitu-desu.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@pyrogram said:

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Circus, monkey, and so on.

Avatar image for thegreatvampirekillerx
TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know why the fail bro, we all do

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cable_Extreme

First of all, I think Neo (the chosen one) would be a great King for a matriarchy.

(It's a lame joke. I know)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

god knows

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ugh, patriarchy. Y'all motherf*ckers need to check your privilege.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice bait

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

There has never been a matriarchy

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Correct me if I am wrong, you are saying that going agaisnt a patriarchy is supporting matriarchy? Interesting

more culture and civilisation and less coffee shops please

LMFAO that picture is so hilarious but sadly true :(

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America and a lot of the West is in end times, enjoy your days because big change is coming when Rome burns

very few West nations are making babies, the women are just getting older and angrier, too much decadence, corruption, multi culturalism, lies and loss of overall value

If you look at humans as a pack of dogs or monkeys or whatever animals then you must give the more primitive cultures credit....look at humans and look at your own people objectively.....primite culture they do basic thing. Take some people like Burundi in Africa and all the ethnic wars or extreme Arabs or ISIS in the Middle East.....they breed a lot, they also hate the other group or they kill or a war with everone else.....nobody beats them and as long as they keep poping out more babies than their enemy, if they can keep poping our kids to replace the lost soldiers they will never lose

Eventually all this will fall because the West can't keep doing charity and Empire building forever....and all these places Iraq, Palestine, Israel, Egypt....all these places will fall when the West can no longer hand out aid and chairty....for the past few decades the West has been fighting against mother nature....but eventually all these numbers come back, you can't argue with figures and facts and eventually mother nature will re-balance itself

I find it amusing how most Femenists target Western men, when Western men had done lots of things for womens cause and womens lib....at the same time these same Femenists refuse to fight real women haters and women killers like ISIS and the extreme arabs of the middle east....they would rather bash the western man, a much softer tamer more civilized target

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

You're gonna be called out for sexism & bigotry. But if you were a girl saying the exact opposite, criticizing western males, you'd be applauded. There's lots of double standards in here. And I agree to your post 100%

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SuperAdam

Matriarchies don't work because of simple natural selection. Natural selection picks the civilizations whose women do absolutely nothing but pop out babies 24/7 as the ones to produce the next generation of humans. Virtually any social movement that was against reproduction ironically was wiped out within a few generations.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Because women suck balls.

Literally.

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@superadam: how are matriarchies agaisnt reproduction?

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: how are matriarchies agaisnt reproduction?

It takes a woman nine months to have a child. It takes a man five minutes to a couple hours. Because of this difference, women have to dedicate themselves to doing nothing but reproduction for a society to flourish, reproductively. Whereas men do not.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@superadam: for the 9 months out of thier lives that they are pregnant. Reproduction has nothing to do really on matriarchy or patriarchy whatever. Since babies are born irregaurdless.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: for the 9 months out of thier lives that they are pregnant

Someone has to raise the child to adulthood, and that can take like 14-18 years. Its virtually impossible to raise a child and support yourself and the child, at the same time. That's why most single mothers are on welfare and collect child support. Its also very difficult to support yourself while your going through a pregnancy. Patriarchy simply makes the most sense reproductively.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: so in a matriarchy, I'd presume the fathers would

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pyrogram

@superadam said:
@cable_extreme said:

@superadam: for the 9 months out of thier lives that they are pregnant

Its virtually impossible to raise a child and support yourself and the child, at the same time.

Millions of single mothers do that every single day in the world.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Yeah. Although I thought he was speaking of women only due to matriarchy conversation.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pyrogram: in a matriarchy, wouldn't the men and women kinda trade places? In comparison to a patriarchy?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pyrogram

@cable_extreme: Trade places in what sense? In some species (the Bonobo for example) have a female-run society and it works. But monkey's aren't humans.... And to be honest... I'm not even sure how I'd even start to compare the two. Their social system is different, like they have sex to form alliances, for example. LOL It's kind of wacky and sexual oriented, their entire society (in my understanding of it at least).

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: idk, I was under the impression that matriarchies are a lot like patriarchies, just with the gender reversed. So instead of having the men support the family, the opposite would be true and the women would support the family while the men would be subservant to the women. At least it makes a tad sense to me. I could be dead wrong though.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pyrogram

@cable_extreme: I can't imagine a human society formed under a matriarchy, I'm sure it may have existed in history, but even in Bonobo's (if we wanted to use that example) the males are still stronger than women. I'm not even sure in a hypothetical sense if a matriarchy could work, human males are far too egotistical and dominant, I know even I'm too dominant to be subservient to anyone male or female xP But in theory, a female-run society would probably mean men were sexualized in the media more, seen as the "main" parent, aka the primary parent who'd win court cases, and everything that you understand already. Men would just swap with women, but I don't think that's possible because men are too naturally egotistical in nature (which isn't a bad thing necessarily don't get me wrong).

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dextersinister

@cable_extreme: A woman can support the family and still be a matriarch, it's all about who makes the rules,

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pyrogram: yeah, well I think testosterone (which makes have more of) has a big effect. More aggressiveness, bigger ego, more prone to take chances, physically stronger etc... All support a more patriarchal society.

Matriarchal could probably happen if women controlled sex, similar the bonobo

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Yup.

I found a quote, this'll make you laugh. Those Bonobo's love sex xD

Sexual behavior is predominant in bonobo life. They engage in sexual behavior for a variety of reasons: to form bonds, to neutralize tense situations, to express excitement, to greet one another, to encourage sharing and compassion, and of course, to produce young.

I guess if human's had sex that much, men wouldn't care if we were a matriarchy society xP

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dum529001

@cable_extreme said:

@pyrogram: yeah, well I think testosterone (which makes have more of) has a big effect. More aggressiveness, bigger ego, more prone to take chances, physically stronger etc... All support a more patriarchal society.

Being outgoing in some way does not always mean you're arrogant.

Testosterone does not equal evil. Masculinity is not evil. Neither is Femininity.

Testosterone is power and some people will abuse any amount of power they are given. That applies to anybody regardless of chromosome types.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@dextersinister: ah I see, it would be interesting to see a matriarchal society, even though it would be immoral

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Testosterone does not equal evil. Masculinity is not evil. Neither is Femininity.

Testosterone is power and some people will abuse any amount of power they are given. That applies to anybody regardless of chromosome types.

No one said it made you evil, the qualities that men have more often means that they are more likely to be leaders

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: never said anything about being out going, nor did I say masculinity makes you evil. So idk what you were referring to, doesn't look like you were referring to my post.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Let's be honest, ego's are the reason for most of the crap in this world. "My dick is bigger than your dick" ... Watch George Carlin xP

Loading Video...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I always found George Carlin to be down to earth, and funny as hell

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love George Carlin...

Loading Video...

George Carlin is like the one person you can't disagree with, he's the smartest mofo in the world :P

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dum529001

@cable_extreme said:

@dum529001: never said anything about being out going, nor did I say masculinity makes you evil. So idk what you were referring to, doesn't look like you were referring to my post.

Men are more physically outgoing due to their physical strength compared to women. Men are more able to put themselves in hard physical tasks.