• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DivineWrath (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32845 posts) - - Show Bio

Because nothing is

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's funny

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Because some men just want to watch the world burn.

#5 Posted by longbowhunter (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would we be? Why would anything be?

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17594 posts) - - Show Bio

Short answer:Because there is no such thing as perfect.

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Because you all are not glorious robots like me.

#8 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is a door not a fork?

#9 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12057 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This^^

#10 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23278 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

We are.

You're the lone imperfect human.

You must be destroyed.

#13 Posted by consolemaster001 (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they are not genetically engineered to be the next step of human evolution like me. They must be purified

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing is perfect.

#15 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

perfection is in the eye of the beholder

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Because nothing is

The Rat speaks Truth. 
[=
#17 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of what you did last summer.

(+)

#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Because we are only human.

I kind of like humanities imperfections

#19 Posted by cameron83 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Because nothing is

Stole my answer. I was going to say the exact same thing.

#21 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Because nothing is perfect.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (23148 posts) - - Show Bio

Free Will, we must get rid of it. 

#23 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

DAFUQ do u mean, NO ONE IS PERFECT. We all have different purposes in life, only a machine could be perfect. Unless you are machine, you can't be perfect.

#24 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause Satan is a sinner and because of Eve eating from the Tree Of Knowledge, We're sinners.

#25 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

MAchines break all the time

@Epicbeast3000:

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah

#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Because nothing is

#28 Posted by ARMIV2 (8289 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of...well, pretty much everyone above me gave a pretty good answer as to why...

No need for me here.

#29 Posted by _Zombie_ (10322 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfection doesn't exist to begin with. It's a concept we imagined as possible to try and further ourselves.

#30 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like asking "why is white not black?"

Humans are the furthest possible thing from perfection. The two cannot become one and still exist as they once were.

#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, though.

This is a f**king stupid question.

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler, thats why.

#33 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000: Is that scientifically true, it is written in the bible. Which could be true or not. We dont have any proof that it was just written by someone or if it was written by god.
#34 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000: The Bible was translated.

#35 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000: Your point is. What proof do you have that Adam and Eve were real. Or that there used to be a tree of knowledge and bad.
#36 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: I mean like the machines in sci fi movies. They are strong, fast, smart and everything a man could wish for.
#37 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Cause Satan is a sinner and because of Eve eating from the Tree Of Knowledge, We're sinners.

If I was spontaneously born with a vagina and breasts, and had no clue why the dude living with me had a long fleshy thing between his legs, as well as "facial hair", I'd eat the apple too.....SOMEONE needed to answer my questions.....

#38 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

If I was spontaneously born with a vagina and breasts, and had no clue why the dude living with me had a long fleshy thing between his legs, as well as "facial hair", I'd eat the apple too.....SOMEONE needed to answer my questions.....

I always wondered too how Adam and Eve would of made babys if not eating from the tree of knowledge cause they sinned by having sex and you have to have sex to have kids and keep the world populated.

#39 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@ImmortalT1000: Your point is. What proof do you have that Adam and Eve were real. Or that there used to be a tree of knowledge and bad.

Well what proof do you have that Adam and Eve didnt exist? What proof do you have that their isnt a God? Someone had to of built this earth and mankind. it couldnt of just happened, just like the computer that you're on didnt just happen. Someone made it.

#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

I always wondered too how Adam and Eve would of made babys if not eating from the tree of knowledge cause they sinned by having sex and you have to have sex to have kids and keep the world populated.

GASP! What if God had planned on just using the Stork?............MYSTERIES!!!!

#41 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Using a stork? meaning?

#42 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage: Using a stork? meaning?

Stork baby deliveries. No sex, no drama. A bird who likes pickles just carries your baby to you, and you're suddenly a family......like it was back in the days of Leave it to Beaver

#43 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Oh. lol well i guess we'll never know...... I had a guy I worked with, he had a massive heart attack and he said he died when he had his heart attack and they jump started him and brought him back to life and he said when he was dead it was like a Knock Out.

#44 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm perfect, deal with it.

#45 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage: Oh. lol well i guess we'll never know...... I had a guy I worked with, he had a massive heart attack and he said he died when he had his heart attack and they jump started him and brought him back to life and he said when he was dead it was like a Knock Out.

A knock out? Like a "sleep"? How interesting. I've heard revived people speak of heaven and such, but I've never heard "Sleep".

#46 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000: i hate "Nimrod!"

(+)

#47 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Because nothing is perfect which has been said.

Here is a question that has always puzzled me; out of all the living organism on earth why are we so different? No other animal has need for buildings, money, etc. Our strength is our brain, however I think sometimes it is our weakness as well.

#48 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

A knock out? Like a "sleep"? How interesting. I've heard revived people speak of heaven and such, but I've never heard "Sleep".

Yeah he said it was a knock out as in a sleep. Which that could be because we wont know unless we've been there, done that ourselfes however, I will still not lose faith in the lord.

#49 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

In Jimmy Neutron's words: Human's imperfection is what makes us perfect but in other words

There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But, what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as ourselves, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be someone who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antinomy. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached your ears, you had already lost. Of course, that's assuming you really are a scientist. - Mayuri Kurotsuchi

#50 Posted by Oscars94 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

Because if perfection existed, to look upon anything less than perfect would seem like a waste of time, anarchy would follow, the sky will fall and the machines will rise, they will take our children, destroy our homes, they will play our Playstations without askng.....