Why are B,C, and D list celebrities dropping like flys this year?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Seriously the list is getting long Macho Man, Amy Winehouse, Bubba Smith and now the lead singer from Warrant died. Has god decided to bring down TMZ the hard way?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Wasn't this same thing being asked a few summers back when MJ and others died? 

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe
@aztek_the_lost: There were a few more than I mentioned it's been a bad year for the sort of famous 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@aztek_the_lost:    Ah yeah!
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe
@InnerVenom123: yea but MJ is more of an A list guy 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
it's a sign from the almighty... he is showing us that he can take down the Gods of our Nation... he is starting off with the smaller ones right now... ( well he went big with Michael Jackson )... but for the most part the almighty is punishing America... for being greedy
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sissel

TMZ NEEDS TO DIE! DIE!!!!!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReVamp
@aztek_the_lost said:

now I've got "she's my cherry pie" in my head...and you forgot that one guy who did nothing notable in Jackass because nobody remembers which one he is

LOL. If nothing else this deserves a quote. The Jackass guy was a jackass. 
But... Amy Winehouse (lol, I just noticed her name is appropriate for her), is definitely an A list celebrity.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sissel
@ReVamp said:
@aztek_the_lost said:

now I've got "she's my cherry pie" in my head...and you forgot that one guy who did nothing notable in Jackass because nobody remembers which one he is

LOL. If nothing else this deserves a quote. The Jackass guy was a jackass.  But... Amy Winehouse (lol, I just noticed her name is appropriate for her), is definitely an A list celebrity.
Nah. I can only nitpick good music on her discography. Probably, B/C list.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe
@ReVamp: She was a few years ago but not anymore
DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By DoomDoomDoom
@joshmightbe said:

Has god decided to bring down TMZ the hard way? 

I can only hope that's what is happening.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ReVamp
@Sissel said:
@ReVamp said:
@aztek_the_lost said:

LOL. If nothing else this deserves a quote. The Jackass guy was a jackass.  But... Amy Winehouse (lol, I just noticed her name is appropriate for her), is definitely an A list celebrity.
Absolutely not. Her being an A list has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of her music. It would be like someone who dislikes Justin Bieber saying that he is E list because he sings horribly. A list has to do with how sucessful/popular she is. The answer to which is VERY. She is one of the better internationally known celebrities
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp
@joshmightbe said:
@ReVamp: She was a few years ago but not anymore
You are right, but she didn't drop from enough to go from A list directly to B list. Here in europe you go to any teenager and they know for sure who Amy Winehouse is, just because she didn't produce music anymore and didn't sing worth sh*t doesn't mean that people still didn't know about her. She was still extremely well known and it would have taken a few years for her to drop from the level she was as a celebrity. Not to mention that she was touring until just recently.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Billy Batson

Everyone dies sooner or later.

BB

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe
@ReVamp: Still touring doesn't make you a list, poison is still touring and they haven't been considered A list since the early 90s
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp
@joshmightbe said:
@ReVamp: Still touring doesn't make you a list, poison is still touring and they haven't been considered A list since the early 90s
You're absoultely right. But you seemed to have skipped over everything else I said. Touring just meant that she was kind of keeping the whole sucess that I mention before. Touring by itself is nothing, go read my post and you'll see why I say she's an A lister.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe
@ReVamp: There are many really well known people that I wouldn't consider A list and I'm sorry if a chick is just touring around playing her old hits without adding any new ones and was on the verge of being forgotten by everyone outside of Europe until she died and the rest of the world started to pretend to give a crap about her, she doesn't make the grade 
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp
@joshmightbe: I don't really care about her touring. I'm just saying that if you go to a teenagre in western europe (I have no idea how it is in America or anywhere else in the world, since I don't live there) they will know for sure who Amy Winehouse is. She hasn't been forgotten. True she might not have come out with any new pieces of music, but she is still far from being forgotten.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sissel
@ReVamp said:

@Sissel said:

@ReVamp said:
@aztek_the_lost said:

Absolutely not. Her being an A list has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of her music. It would be like someone who dislikes Justin Bieber saying that he is E list because he sings horribly. A list has to do with how sucessful/popular she is. The answer to which is VERY. She is one of the better internationally known celebrities
Well, maybe it is because she isn't well known in our country. But, I still think Hollywood have some worst over hyped artists/actors/actresses, not saying she is one. Just that Hollywood likes to exaggerates one's talent, one's movie and other things they can exaggerate.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReVamp
@Sissel said:
@ReVamp said:

@Sissel said:

@ReVamp said:
@aztek_the_lost said:

Well, maybe it is because she isn't well known in our country. But, I still think Hollywood have some worst over hyped artists/actors/actresses, not saying she is one. Just that Hollywood likes to exaggerates one's talent, one's movie and other things they can exaggerate.
Oh ,for the record, I don't even like her. I'm just saying that where I live, people know her. Whether she has talent or not is an entirely different matter.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By whacknasty
@lazystudent said:
@aztek_the_lost:    Ah yeah!
One of my favorite videos growing up...lol
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By Samimista
@InnerVenom123 said:
Wasn't this same thing being asked a few summers back when MJ and others died? 
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Wow didn't know Jani Lane had died.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By riri4life

Meh...happens every yr really.  

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Shadow_Thief
@Sissel: Heck, it seems like they're not even bothering to pretend there's anything noteworthy about our celebrities, anymore. For example, thanks to the media, I know who the Kardashians and "Speidi" are. They're not famous for having any kind of talent or doing anything relevant; they're just famous because they're famous. There's skilled tradesmen who can't afford to feed their families right now, and these idiots rake in millions for making a spectacle of their own worthlessness.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sissel
@Shadow_Thief said:
@Sissel: Heck, it seems like they're not even bothering to pretend there's anything noteworthy about our celebrities, anymore. For example, thanks to the media, I know who the Kardashians and "Speidi" are. They're not famous for having any kind of talent or doing anything relevant; they're just famous because they're famous. There's skilled tradesmen who can't afford to feed their families right now, and these idiots rake in millions for making a spectacle of their own worthlessness.
Kardashians are one of the worst. Like they are the modern Paris Hilton. I hope the the media gets a reboot. Lol.