#1 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Everytime I look at a clock, it's _:11 (ex: 4:11, 7:11, 9:11, 11:11, etc...) Or when I'm at a supermarket I unconsciously go to the 11th register, or when I recently moved my new address is 2711 on 11th street, or my brother's birthday is on November 11th and last year it was 11/11/11 and that's the same day we moved, or my alarm clock never wakes me at 5:00 it rings on 5:11, there are so many other examples and happenings that I forgot! This has been happening for years now!

AM I CRAZY!!

o_O

#2 Posted by VictorGrey (13428 posts) - - Show Bio

It's your lucky number :p

#3 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

Fix your alarm clock?

#4 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11523 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: Are you Jim Carrey?
#5 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Fix your alarm clock?

I have two alarm clocks and they both go off at the same time, 5:11

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@papad1992: Are you Jim Carrey?

I thought he was seeing the number 23! :P

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (11607 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's a sign >_>

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Set them for 5:10 problem solved

#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
:O
#9 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

:O
#10 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@papad1992: Set them for 5:10 problem solved

-_-

#11 Edited by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Maybe it's a sign >_>

I have researched it and have found some interesting theories! One of them was that spirits were using this number to try and contact you or warn you or make you remember something significant!

I just looked at the off-topic board and saw that there is 11 posts on this thread... HELP ME!!!!!

#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10322 posts) - - Show Bio

The clocks are out to get you man..

#13 Posted by Evpraksiya (260 posts) - - Show Bio

That could be worse...it could be Morrison trying to contact you...what a pain...

#14 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to see 323 at one point.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

A friend of mine has the same problem with the time 11:37. He freaks out over it.

The only reason you think the number has significance is because you give it significance by thinking about it so damn much.

#16 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the same problem with the time thing. it always seems to be on :11.

#17 Posted by xmenfallen (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

it might be a sign.... maybe it has something to do with your life

#18 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9. 7 also stabbed 8-10 in a bar fight and choked out number 12 for looking at him wrong. 11 is the only one who got away. We must find him and kill him if we want to stop him.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

The number that bugs me is 6:30 cause my daughter always wakes up then and 2 year olds absolutely will not allow you to sleep longer than they do

#20 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at your clock now, there's a 98.3% chance it doesn't end in 11.

#21 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Look at your clock now, there's a 98.3% chance it doesn't end in 11.

It actually is 11.... O__O

*panic mode*

#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

So what happens at 11:11 does this guy just have a full blown panic attack and if so is there video?

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

It is clearly an ILLUMINATI conspiracy.

#24 Posted by HolySerpent (12462 posts) - - Show Bio

Death omen

#25 Posted by VictorGrey (13428 posts) - - Show Bio

When will this thread die?

#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey said:

After the OP does.

#27 Posted by VictorGrey (13428 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: OP = Opening Post?

Right? Don't tease . . .

#28 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@VictorGrey said:

After the OP does.

Which will be in November.

On the eleventh.

At around...

11:11

PM

#29 Posted by VictorGrey (13428 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: LOL

#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: Opening poster in this case, but yeah.

@ragdollpurps said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@VictorGrey said:

After the OP does.

On the eleventh.

At around...

PM

Yes.

Just yes.

#31 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

It is clearly an I11UMINATI conspiracy.

Fixed.

#33 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, I TOTALLY recently had the same thing. Except, I would always look at the clock and the time happened to be 11:11, or 3:33 etc. Freaked me out.

#34 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

You watched an asian horror film.......*scary voice* "You Will Die In 11 Days"

#35 Posted by Nordok (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

"Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience.

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down ( 1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number.People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown.They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities.

Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". It is the number of the Light within all. Strengthened by the love of Peace, gentleness, sensitivity and insight. Greatest facility is the awareness of Universal relationship. Is related to the energy of Oppositions and the Balancing needed in order to achieve synthesis. Eleven is The PeaceMaker... Colours : Gold, Salmon, Prune, White and Black."

compiled by Dee Finney

#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: lol.

#37 Edited by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: @InnerVenom123: @ragdollpurps said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@VictorGrey said:

After the OP does.

On the eleventh.

At around...

PM

... If I die, I'll be sure to send the omens your guys' ways!!

@Nordok said:

"Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience.

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down ( 1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number.People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown.They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities.

Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". It is the number of the Light within all. Strengthened by the love of Peace, gentleness, sensitivity and insight. Greatest facility is the awareness of Universal relationship. Is related to the energy of Oppositions and the Balancing needed in order to achieve synthesis. Eleven is The PeaceMaker... Colours : Gold, Salmon, Prune, White and Black."

compiled by Dee Finney

Finally an explanation! Pretty cool... But still not understanding why I'm seeing it many times daily!?

#38 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

Everytime I look at a clock, it's _:11 (ex: 4:11, 7:11, 9:11, 11:11, etc...) Or when I'm at a supermarket I unconsciously go to the 11th register, or when I recently moved my new address is 2711 on 11th street, or my brother's birthday is on November 11th and last year it was 11/11/11 and that's the same day we moved, or my alarm clock never wakes me at 5:00 it rings on 5:11, there are so many other examples and happenings that I forgot! This has been happening for years now!

AM I CRAZY!!

o_O

I honestly don't 11, it could be just a psychological effect of 11s . But being a numerological 11 of 11 I can only suggest that 11 is definitely a characteristic of 11. It is interesting how certain numbers have an almost universal 11. That connects mathematically 11 with 11 completely of of 11.

Have you tried a mark II shot of 11, in case your developing a medical 11 that needs insulin 11.

Still theres always 11

#39 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrollHunter said:

@papad1992 said:

AM I CRAZY!!

o_O

I honestly don't 11, it could be just a psychological effect of 11s . But being a numerological 11 of 11 I can only suggest that 11 is definitely a characteristic of 11. It is interesting how certain numbers have an almost universal 11. That connects mathematically 11 with 11 completely of of 11.

Have you tried a mark II shot of 11, in case your developing a medical 11 that needs insulin 11.

Still theres always 11

f*ck 11 off 11...

#40 Edited by Seeing11 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992:

I want to say that I do not think you are crazy at all! I have been experiencing this for

a while now; it has been at least 7 month.... I have asked people around me and

goggled information on why I am constantly seeing 11. I mostly see it on my sales

receipt at work and clocks everywhere I go (cell phone, bedroom, and kitchen stove). I could just look at a clock and

be like it is 11 past the hour. And get this, I even move the minutes on my

clock by ten minutes ahead and it never fails; I would look at the clock and it

is 11 past the hour. It had gotten to the point that I was frighten. We should

communicate and get together with others who experienced this phenomenal.

#41 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Seeing11 said:

@papad1992:

I want to say that I do not think you are crazy at all! I have been experiencing this for

goggled information on why I am constantly seeing 11. I mostly see it on my sales

receipt at work and clocks everywhere I go (cell phone, bedroom, and kitchen stove). I could just look at a clock and

You are both doomed and there is nothing you can do to stop it

#42 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19938 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it means 11 is how many years it takes until you're famous! Or it just means you're paranoid.

#43 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Seeing11 said:

@papad1992:

Like what, the 11 club!? I see it on signs, clocks, shirts, tv shows, pump number 11 at a gas station, I even go to check out aisle 11 in the grocery store unknowingly until I look up!

#44 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Maybe it means 11 is how many years it takes until you're famous! Or it just means you're paranoid.

Hopefully the famous one for sure!! :P

#45 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

If your fixated on a certain thing it may appear to you more often, due to the fact that your brain might let you forget the other numbers that "might" still have appeared more often to you... just because you were fixated on 11.

#46 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Just mere superstition

@warlock360 said:

If your fixated on a certain thing it may appear to you more often, due to the fact that your brain might let you forget the other numbers that "might" still have appeared more often to you... just because you were fixated on 11.

Pretty much this.