Why a Superman/Batman movie with no...

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

You haven't heard there is going to be a Superman and Batman movie.

What i want to know is why are they deliberately cutting Wonder Woman out of the picture. Is she really that hard to put on the big screen.

No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman is DC's cashcow and it ill garantee more people comming to see said film / it introduces a larger universe outside a single hero. Eitherway it will be interesting how he fits in the MOS universe without making Superman a moron or Batman useless.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yokergeist

Wonder Woman would be a lot better than Batman in a Superman movie.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Wonder Woman is not an extremely popular character.

What I have a problem is that Batman now has ANOTHER animated series jeez let Flash or Wonder Woman have at least 1 solo animated series

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

@isaac_clarke said:

Batman is DC's cashcow and it ill garantee more people comming to see said film / it introduces a larger universe outside a single hero. Eitherway it will be interesting how he fits in the MOS universe without making Superman a moron or Batman useless.

Supergod from MoS combined with Batgod from the comics, I don't see how the general public enjoys that. They really overplayed their hand with Supes in MoS, or underplayed it with Nolan's Batman. No long term vision.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah............. NO!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cuz wonder woman isnt the god damn batman, she aint on the same level of pop as he is

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because there are more stories centered on just Superman and Batman, in fact there are multiple series that center on them, and relatively few that have all 3 without just bringing in the entire JL.

not to mention that in this world Batman doesn't require ANOTHER origin story, Wonder Woman on the other hand, I don't think anyone outside of the comics fandom really understands her origin.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Because Wonder Woman needs a full introduction, Batman does not as he's just had three highly successful movies

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the idea of just a Superman/ Batman movie but i would have been really excited and intrigued to see a Big 3 Movie done solely bc Wonder Woman is considered so hard to do as a movie

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They do that in the comics

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You haven't heard there is going to be a Superman and Batman movie.

What i want to know is why are they deliberately cutting Wonder Woman out of the picture. Is she really that hard to put on the big screen.

No Caption Provided

Wonder woman needs to have a solo movie first. Btw, is that Cobie Smulders(or whatever her name is)?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman makes all of dc's money. He is extremely popular. There is more chemistry between batman and superman. Bats and supes have more stories with each other. They are legendary heroes. General public loves them. Wonder Woman simply isn't as popular in the general public. Most likely there would be a need to introduce Wonder Woman and tell her story which would take away from the movie, because not many know her origin. Just a few reasons. She either needs her own movie to spend time on her (unlikely since her dc animated movie sold badly, its a risky move, she is hard to out on the big screen, and hard to write a good story for) or should just appear in the justice league movie.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Cerberus_

How the flying F-Bomb is Bale/Movie Batman going to be useful in a Superman&Batman movie?

Superman can do everything!

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Kal'smahboi

I think Batman is a better second hero than Wonder Woman, and he's a great foil to Superman. WW should be included eventually, but if they don't want to leap into the JL thing, and want to take it a little more slowly, Batman is the way to go. Plus, it'll get the general public more excited about the Cinematic DCU than any other character would.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By judasnixon

@supernategames said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah............. NO!

No Caption Provided

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Because if they had included Wonder Woman they might as well just throw Green Lantern and the Flash in and call it the Justice League movie. This movie feels like a way for DC to test the waters with fans, seeing how they would react and respond to a movie with Superman and Batman before going ahead with other, less popular characters like Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the Flash.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Because Superman and Batman have been DC's two most popular characters since the 40's and because they have been teaming up since then, too. Wonder Woman could conceivably appear in a Superman/Batman sequel. One possibly based on this "Trinity" story:

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted at least one more solo Superman film... sue me

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really not sure that we should count this as a MoS sequel, sure it's gonna be like a MoS 2 in the sense that it has to adress many of the subplots left from MoS 1, but maybe it's the start of a separate franchise and it's sequel could be a Trinity movie.

But anyways, Batman is simply a much easier character to adapt, they've already done him right many times, they know how he goes, meanwhile Wonder Woman isn't even handled correctly in movies. Besides, It would be way more effective to have her star in her own movie.