• 109 results
#101 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"King of Kings says:
"Well I still say posts are just as if not more important then subs. How many people come here just for the interaction on the boards and could care less about submissions. I'd say its well over half."

Ooooooooh boy

http://www.dolland.net/loveline/sound/drops/youreinsane.mp3

"

Lmao, coming from a person with an insane amount of points and almost no posts I never would have guessed you wouldn't agree.

#102 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i think the top posters are gonna have to work extra hard to keep the top spot from now on.... i also think that it wont be too long until the "newer" members take over the position, look at the mighty thor... 8000 posts in 3 months... he's my prediction for top poster in 2008"
OH S$#@ I HAVE 8000 wait i don't have 8000
Post Edited:2007-09-08 16:08:20
#103 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the top posters are gonna have to work extra hard to keep the top spot from now on.... i also think that it wont be too long until the "newer" members take over the position, look at the mighty thor... 8000 posts in 3 months... he's my prediction for top poster in 2008

#104 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rotten gun says:
"i think the top posters are gonna have to work extra hard to keep the top spot from now on.... i also think that it wont be too long until the "newer" members take over the position, look at the mighty thor... 8000 posts in 3 months... he's my prediction for top poster in 2008"
Post Edited:2007-09-08 16:08:20"
you will in about 30 mins im pretty sure :)"

lol your funny man the only reasons i have so many post is because at the beginning of summer i went to see my friends in new but they still had school so i was on the vine all day

#105 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Rotten gun says:
Post Edited:2007-09-08 16:08:20"

you will in about 30 mins im pretty sure :)

#106 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"good work TMT... i cant wait to see you at the top... you will be the fear of comicvine"

really i'm good why would i inspire fear and thanks

#107 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

good work TMT... i cant wait to see you at the top... you will be the fear of comicvine

#108 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"if i was top poster and you were on my tale... i'd be scared :)"

ohh lmao and gambler if your here i'm coming for ya lol

#109 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

if i was top poster and you were on my tale... i'd be scared :)