#1 Edited by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Alysa Malono

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica Alba.

#3 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this about looks or acting skill?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio


  1. Scarlett Johansson

  2. Jessica Alba

  3. Kate Winslet

  4. Jessica Biel

  5. Kate Hudson
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Is this about looks or acting skill?"
#6 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Kate Beckingsale? She's hotter than Kate Hudson and Kate Winslet. 

#7 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"What about Kate Beckingsale? She's hotter than Kate Hudson and Kate Winslet. "
I dont think so. And Winslet is the far better actress in terms of acting skill... she has been nominated for five oscars
#9 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Eva Parker is a cougar. Winslet ain't nothing. Ice Lafox is my favorite actress. lol My second is Havana Ginger. 

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Beckingsale can't get her marks right either. But I do like her.

#12 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Eva Parker is a cougar. "
I like em older jerk
#13 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuk off, needle dick. The bytch is a cougar. as Tony Parker. lol

#14 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Fuk off, needle dick. The bytch is a cougar. as Tony Parker. lol"
stop cussin your bad at it lol
#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Now now, Someone just might need a time-out!

#16 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh, that reminds me! I like Parker Posey too.

#17 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as no one says Keira Knightley, I'll be fine.

#18 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"As long as no one says Keira Knightley, I'll be fine."
shes kinda okay if you put some makeup on and in the right lighting 
#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"
caption
"
Nice



I like Spanish chicks.......
#20 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Midnightist said:
"
caption
"
Nice



I like Spanish chicks......."
i know there should be a club lol
#21 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"As long as no one says Keira Knightley, I'll be fine."
shes kinda okay if you put some makeup on and in the right lighting "

She has the same well-spoken voice through her whole acting career. Look at Domino.
#22 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Midnightist said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"As long as no one says Keira Knightley, I'll be fine."
shes kinda okay if you put some makeup on and in the right lighting "

She has the same well-spoken voice through her whole acting career. Look at Domino."
i never finished that
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Midnightist said:
"
caption
"
Nice



I like Spanish chicks......."
i know there should be a club lol"
lol

I'd join
#24 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Midnightist said:
"
caption
"
Nice



I like Spanish chicks......."
i know there should be a club lol"
lol

I'd join"

I'd join but for...
Salma Hayek
#25 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Salma Hayek was the shyt in From Dusk til Dawn.

#26 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Salma Hayek was the shyt in From Dusk til Dawn."
Yes
#27 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

agelina jolie and reese witherspoon are the shizznit!!! they beat any other actress any day

#28 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Reese Witherspoon looks like she be smoking the pipe. lol

#29 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

o whatev shes beautiful!!!!!

#30 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Kathy Bates
#31 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelina Jolie.

And I've always been a fan of Michelle Phiefer

Moderator
#32 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Rachel Weisz (Sp?)

#33 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

She was the shyt in Misery

#34 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Natalie Portman
(I've loved her in everything she's ever been in, ever since The Professional and Beautiful Girls.  She never disappoints.)
2. Kate Winslet
(Why doesn't she have an Oscar yet?)
3. Lara Flynn Boyle
(Yeah, she's pretty scary now, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for her characters in Threesome, The Practice, and, of course, Wayne's World.)

#35 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Denzel

#36 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Denzel"
LOL

Denzel isnt an Actress...


#37 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Heather Graham, she was the shyt as Rollergirl. lol

#38 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Ashley Judd if you look at the pic you'll see the main reason why i like her!:)
#39 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Denzel"
LOL

Denzel isnt an Actress...


"

o shit