#1 Posted by Voorhees100 (249 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Voorhees100 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Alison Brie from "Community" and "Mad Men"  
 
 
Vs  
 
Kaley Cuoco from "The Big Bang Theory" and "Charmed"  
 
#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie slaughterstomps.

#4 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.

Brie. And if you say otherwise, I'll hurt you.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23969 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie...I would do horrible, horrible things to have five minutes alone with her....to do horrible, horrible things.

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.

Brie. And if you say otherwise, I'll hurt you.

I met her two years back. I would've swept her off her feet if we weren't in public...
#7 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.

Brie. And if you say otherwise, I'll hurt you.

I met her two years back. I would've swept her off her feet if we weren't in public...

Think you could snag some roofies that quickly, eh?

I'm joking. Sort of.

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.

Brie. And if you say otherwise, I'll hurt you.

I met her two years back. I would've swept her off her feet if we weren't in public...

Think you could snag some roofies that quickly, eh?

I'm joking. Sort of.

Obviously, you've never tried my roofies before. Thirty seconds and you're out for at least eight hours.
 
I intended to simply charm her into a stupor. This, of course, requires time, patience, a quiet room with the right ambiance, and drinks. No roofies.....most of the time.
#9 Posted by Bruxae (13503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.
#10 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I prefer blondes, I have to agree Alison is more attractive.

#11 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: I'm such a professional I take roofies to forget other people.

Nothing says ambiance like candles, Sir Mix-A-Lot and some Hypnotiq

#12 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a sucker for brunettes, so Ms. Brie gets my vote.

#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: I prefer creating an ambiance with a log fire, rocking chairs, and playing Guitar Hero while naked, but to each his own.
#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie wins here.

#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Brie wins here.

No

#16 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Brie wins here.

No

She does. Deal with it.

#17 Posted by Swagger462 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I know opinions are subjective and all but too bad! Brie is objectively hotter. The only person hotter than her is Scarlett Johannson. And that's the way it is ladies and gentlemen.

#18 Posted by JohnnyGat (1563 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (83353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.

This.

#20 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

Alison Brie...but Kaley is attractive, too.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Alison Brie... 
#22 Posted by Jezer (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

Annie Edison. But not from the pictures you posted; she has the whole cute, innocent look from Community that is attractive. You ruin it in these pictures.

#23 Posted by laflux (15405 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Alison Brie...but Kaley is attractive, too.

QFT.

Its not a slaughter-stomp. And furthermore, beauty is subjective :p

#24 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

The top one.

#25 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux: Exactly. 
#26 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuoco by far, especially going by the pictures posted.

#27 Posted by Jack Donaghy (978 posts) - - Show Bio

BRIE

#28 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Allison Brie

#29 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie by a longshot. Better and smarter show even.

#30 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

Annie Edison. But not from the pictures you posted; she has the whole cute, innocent look from Community that is attractive. You ruin it in these pictures.

She's age 30 for pity's sake! Non-innocent seductive hot suits her.

#31 Posted by Jezer (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

@spetsnaz_gru said:

@Jezer said:

Annie Edison. But not from the pictures you posted; she has the whole cute, innocent look from Community that is attractive. You ruin it in these pictures.

She's age 30 for pity's sake! Non-innocent seductive hot suits her.

#32 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuoco, just so Lance would hurt me. Wink wink nudge nudge.

BB

#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Cuoco, just so Lance would hurt me. Wink wink nudge nudge.

BB

Screencapped :P

#34 Posted by TDK_1997 (14702 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaley Cuoco.I love brunettes but Cuoco has been really attractive to me since she was in 8 simple rules.

#35 Posted by Joygirl (19446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Brie slaughterstomps.
#36 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie is the one i'd date

Kaley is the more attractive one.

#37 Posted by Acer. (1817 posts) - - Show Bio
Need I say more
#38 Posted by darkhorse3581 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie - FTW!!!

#39 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12845 posts) - - Show Bio

Alison Brie

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaley mostly because I love her and I actually know who she is. Never even heard of the other person. Not to mention Big Bang rules!

#42 Posted by whitewings1234 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie.

#44 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio

they're both meh

#45 Posted by KeatonPerdue (1 posts) - - Show Bio

#17-You have obviously never seen Adriana Lima

#46 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by judasnixon (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

Brie..... I always thought she would play the perfect Kitty Pryde.