User Lists: 2

Edited By deathstroke19

Poll Whom do you prefer? (48 votes)

Slade Wilson (Assassin and Mercenary like from the Comics) 52%
Slade Wilson (Mastermind like from the Teen Titans TV series and Arrow) 6%
I LOVE BOTH VERSIONS 21%
What's the difference? 8%
13%

I LOVE BOTH VERSIONS and see them both as different characters completely but what do you guys/girls think?

Please say who and have no phantom votes.

• 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Slade Wilson as a cunning assassin/mercenary.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for Slade Wilson Assassin and Mercenary like from the Comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Assassin and mercenary. That's how I've always known him.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well someone voted for Mastermind

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By longbowhunter

I vote Slade from Teen Titans. I like Deathstroke as the DCU's top merc, but I thought he was scarier in TT. Also I liked the mystery of his character.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Assassin and mercenary from the comics

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics with ron perlman's voice

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Your vote)

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yokergeist

Assassin because he's much cooler.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I think if handled well, he could be both. So I voted for what's the difference.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deathstroke19

@papinacho: fair enough @farkam: hmm i just noticed that there is an extra slot there... Must have been a glitch. Kind of a d**che move to vote there when its obviously a mistake but hey only 14% of voters have voted there so who am i to judge (losers).

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

if you've read the 90s comic he had you will see the assassin / merc fits the character so much more

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deathstroke19

@bruxae: wow. Thanks for reading the comments it's not like i said i MADE A MISTAKE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A JERK ABOUT IT!!! (Sarcasm, I did say that).

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont liek the idea of Deathstroke beign some one villain, it limit his potential.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bruxae

@deathstroke19: Wow, who is being a jerk now? Its the internet buddy, cant go around snapping at people for joking around. I think most people who votes there does so because they dont know enough about deathstroke anyway to make a real vote. Atleast thats my case.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

I dont liek the idea of Deathstroke beign some one villain, it limit his potential.

Agreed.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Yeah um... That's not me. It's complicated but my cousin shares this account with me and usually if the person using this account sounds like a jerk and is on during the day it's him. Sorry for him being a loser and being mean towards you and farkham. I thought he was being mean yesterday to someone else to but they said they didn't think he was so i didn't say anything to him but i will talk to him after this. He definitely shouldn't be swearing on here so yeah i will get right in it. Sorry again for his jerkiness ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Yeah um... That's not me. It's complicated but my cousin shares this account with me and usually if the person using this account sounds like a jerk and is on during the day it's him. Sorry for him being a loser and being mean towards you and farkham. I thought he was being mean yesterday to someone else to but they said they didn't think he was so i didn't say anything to him but i will talk to him after this. He definitely shouldn't be swearing on here so yeah i will get right in it. Sorry again for his jerkiness ;)

Are you like 12 or something? Or are you just that bloody dull that you would think anyone would believe this? It's a pretty old and overused excuse for an e-gaffe. Not to mention that your writing style and lingo are all the same as before. You obviously still have some manning up to do if you can't own your words and actions over a message board. Jeez.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#23  Edited By wildvine

I picked #1

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I liked him as a hero from the 90's monthly. Wth happened?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@farkam said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Are you like 12 or something? Or are you just that bloody dull that you would think anyone would believe this? It's a pretty old and overused excuse for an e-gaffe. Not to mention that your writing style and lingo are all the same as before. You obviously still have some manning up to do if you can't own your words and actions over a message board. Jeez.

#rude

I loved comic version

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: About three- four weeks ago my cousin and I decided to share the account... I updated my wall right after it with a legend on how to know which person is which so no... I didn't just throw the excuse out there after this happened. And I barely ever swear, in public or on the internet (I did once on here but only when Slade was shown on Arrow), while he just doesn't care. I owned up to HIS words they weren't even mine but i felt responsible for him so I don't think that calls for some manning up. If it makes you feel any better after this incident I changed my password and yelled at him so he wont be on here anymore.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@deathstroke19: What's the point is sharing a account from the get-go? All you need is an email address and, BAM; you have an Comicvine account.

I find "sharing an account", to be some of the most asinine bullsh!t on the Vine. Especially when(if) the person I'm sharing the account with is ruining my reputation

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deathstroke19

@dccomicsrule2011: .... I was just being nice to him and he didn't see any reason to make a second account when he could just use mine... I mean he lives in my house and we're extremely close so I didn't see any issue with it until he started swearing and being a jerk to people and as soon as i realized it I dealt with it right away. Obviously I didn't know he would ruin my rep or else I would have never allowed him on here in the first place but like I said... I dealt with it as soon as I spotted it and apologized for his behavior and removed him from my account as soon as this happened.

Sorry for all the asinine bullsh!t I caused and for disturbing everyone but I was just trying to be nice to my family and I didn't realize it would be such a big problem for everyone.

Henceforth I am leaving the Vine as I don't want to cause this kind of trouble anymore. (Lol jk you'll never see the end of Deathstroke)