Who will stop Osborn?

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

As we know Osborn is dominating the Marvel Universe...so do you guys think he'll ever be stopped or will he dominate forever?
If he's stopped, who/what do you guys think will stop him?

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Slinger

In the end, it can only be Spidey who takes him down.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

He will top himself, he can't contol the Cabal, Bullseye and he will eventually lose control of everything, originally I was hoping for this:

@Slinger said:
" In the end, it can only be Spidey who takes him down. "
but I have my doubts cause Spidey has been written poorly lately, besides a few funny jokes. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth
@SUNMAN said:
" He will top himself, he can't contol the Cabal, Bullseye and he will eventually lose control of everything, originally I was hoping for this:

@Slinger said:
but I have my doubts cause Spidey has been written poorly lately, besides a few funny jokes. 
"

Spiderman's being written very well right now!

also either Spider man or Nick Fury
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SUNMAN
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@SUNMAN said:
" He will top himself, he can't contol the Cabal, Bullseye and he will eventually lose control of everything, originally I was hoping for this:

@Slinger said:
"
Spiderman's being written very well right now! also either Spider man or Nick Fury "
really? what's been going on. I haven't enjoyed a good Spidey story since post Secret Invasion, I've only read him in the Avengers what is going on now.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth
@SUNMAN said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@SUNMAN said:

@Slinger said:
"
Spiderman's being written very well right now! also either Spider man or Nick Fury "
really? what's been going on. I haven't enjoyed a good Spidey story since post Secret Invasion, I've only read him in the Avengers what is going on now.
"
He's fighting new villains kinda they have been redone..JJJ is the mayor of new york...Aunt May is marrying JJJ's dad and yeah it's really good right now
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dane
@Slinger said:
I think as soon as the Sentry deserts him (maybe Ares/Noh-Varr too) the New Avengers would have a decent shot but ultimately I agree. Norman is Spidey's worst enemy and it has to be Peter who cleans Norman's clock.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Norman is going to take himself down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Spider-Man will take down Mr. Waves Hair
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#10  Edited By gmanfromheck
@Slinger said:
I agree he should be the one but I'm not sure if that'll happen.  Norman's getting too big.  Maybe it'll have to be Nick Fury.  Or why not Deadpool...?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

or Clint

Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Dupe

Or Tony..

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jesterlichloath

yeah im thinking pool or tony out of left field who knows could be sentry or even bullseye though

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Yaujtapool
@G-Man said:
"
@Slinger said:
I agree he should be the one but I'm not sure if that'll happen.  Norman's getting too big.  Maybe it'll have to be Nick Fury.  Or why not Deadpool...? "
I doubt that it would be Deadpool but if Stark ever pulls through his current situation im pretty sure he will push Osborn off his pedistall .
the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the Vica
@Slinger said:
This should be true.

But Bendis is writing this whole thing, so I doubt it.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yaujtapool said:
"
@G-Man said:
"
@Slinger said:
I agree he should be the one but I'm not sure if that'll happen.  Norman's getting too big.  Maybe it'll have to be Nick Fury.  Or why not Deadpool...? "
I doubt that it would be Deadpool but if Stark ever pulls through his current situation im pretty sure he will push Osborn off his pedistall . "
    I could see it being Deadpool an no not just b/c im a fan of Dp but since he's partly to blame for Osborn's domination...plus he's continually being a thorn in Osborn's side about getting paid lol...
    But i could also see Spidey doing it like someone already said, but really over-all i could see Dp, Spidey, Tony/Avengers, himself or one of his teams/someone(s) from one of his teams also stopping him...theirs a lot of things in the long run that could end Osborn...
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By T.J. Magnum

No Caption Provided

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" or Clint "
Clint who?
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Agent

Anything more to say?
Anything more to say?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This is what will happen.(IMO)

Nick Fury will commission Deadpool to join up with Osborn.Seeing as how nobody can really tell when Deadpool's serious and most people think he's an idiot,he will have no problem.Once inside The Secret Warriors,The New Avengers and the Mighty Avengers will rebuild teams,Heroes for Hire,The Young Avengers,New Warriors,The Runaways,and the Defenders will all be a part of this.The possible Thunderbolts apprehended by SHIELD during Civil War will be handpicked into a team to form the new Thunderbolts for when the heroes take control again.We will then find out that Namor and Doom were never on the side of Osborn to being with.Once their Kingdoms become theirs again,they will split,leaving Emma,Loki,and the Hood in the Illuminati.The Hood's gang will go after the Defenders.The Hood will get his rematch against Strange.The Hood's gang will almost win until Doom shows up.He and Strange combine their magical ability taking out The Hood's gang and Dormammu.The New Sorcerer Supreme is crowned and his name is Victor Von Doom.Namor gives Stark all the information he needs on Osborn as he was getting intel on him the whole time he was in the Illuminati.Norman has his Initiative on stand by in case something happens to him,in the mean time he has the Thunderbolts and Deadpool out to get intel on the New Avengers so they can take care of them once and for all.The Thunderbolts come back with nothing but Deadpool comes back with their whereabouts.Without the New Avengers knowing,Deadpool under Fury's orders contacts the Mighty Avengers,the reformed Heroes for Hire,The Young Avengers,and the New Warriors.When Norman,the Thunderbolts and the Dark Avengers arrive to take out the New Avengers...they all pop-up,making one huge battle.During this battle Wanda gets the time and the space to teleport Osborn to an undisclosed location where Iron Man is waiting for him in his best armor yet.Iron Man beats the hell out of Osborn and rips him out of the suit.By then the big battle is over.Tony flies in with Osborn's battered body.He looks around,all he sees is heroes.They form a circle around him so he can't run.Parker takes his mask off and pounds on him until he's unconscious.Norman is then exposed for a fake and loses his position in power.They lock him up.The Punisher breaks him out in order to kill him but does a half ass job.He injures him badly though.A half dead Osborn crawls right into Moon Knight whole decapitates him.

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Nahero
@Chaos Agent said:
"
Anything more to say?
Anything more to say?
"
don't forget that he has the dark avengers an that S.H.I.E.L.D is out so he will need marvel heroes to back him up
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" or Clint "
Clint who? "
Clint Barton aka Ronin aka Hawkeye aka Nasty B aka Shoot your favorite skrull in the face aka Mr.I fight Daredevil over Black Widow aka Goliath.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
"
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" or Clint "
Clint who? "
Clint Barton aka Ronin aka Hawkeye aka Nasty B aka Shoot your favorite skrull in the face aka Mr.I fight Daredevil over Black Widow aka Goliath.
"

No Caption Provided

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chaos Agent
@Nahero said:
"
@Chaos Agent said:
"
Anything more to say?
Anything more to say?
"
don't forget that he has the dark avengers an that S.H.I.E.L.D is out so he will need marvel heroes to back him up "
Except for Sentry and Ares the Dark Avengers are a god, Fury now has a reality manipulator on his side as well as the howling commandos, the secret warriors and dozens of former SHIELD soldiers
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" This is what will happen.(IMO)

Nick Fury will commission Deadpool to join up with Osborn.Seeing as how nobody can really tell when Deadpool's serious and most people think he's an idiot,he will have no problem.Once inside The Secret Warriors,The New Avengers and the Mighty Avengers will rebuild teams,Heroes for Hire,The Young Avengers,New Warriors,The Runaways,and the Defenders will all be a part of this.The possible Thunderbolts apprehended by SHIELD during Civil War will be handpicked into a team to form the new Thunderbolts for when the heroes take control again.We will then find out that Namor and Doom were never on the side of Osborn to being with.Once their Kingdoms become theirs again,they will split,leaving Emma,Loki,and the Hood in the Illuminati.The Hood's gang will go after the Defenders.The Hood will get his rematch against Strange.The Hood's gang will almost win until Doom shows up.He and Strange combine their magical ability taking out The Hood's gang and Dormammu.The New Sorcerer Supreme is crowned and his name is Victor Von Doom.Namor gives Stark all the information he needs on Osborn as he was getting intel on him the whole time he was in the Illuminati.Norman has his Initiative on stand by in case something happens to him,in the mean time he has the Thunderbolts and Deadpool out to get intel on the New Avengers so they can take care of them once and for all.The Thunderbolts come back with nothing but Deadpool comes back with their whereabouts.Without the New Avengers knowing,Deadpool under Fury's orders contacts the Mighty Avengers,the reformed Heroes for Hire,The Young Avengers,and the New Warriors.When Norman,the Thunderbolts and the Dark Avengers arrive to take out the New Avengers...they all pop-up,making one huge battle.During this battle Wanda gets the time and the space to teleport Osborn to an undisclosed location where Iron Man is waiting for him in his best armor yet.Iron Man beats the hell out of Osborn and rips him out of the suit.By then the big battle is over.Tony flies in with Osborn's battered body.He looks around,all he sees is heroes.They form a circle around him so he can't run.Parker takes his mask off and pounds on him until he's unconscious.Norman is then exposed for a fake and loses his position in power.They lock him up.The Punisher breaks him out in order to kill him but does a half ass job.He injures him badly though.A half dead Osborn crawls right into Moon Knight whole decapitates him.

"
Wow, thats a good hypothesis lol...
zatanna_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zatanna_one
I think, if Thor beat Ironman badly sometime after the Civil War, Thor or someone like him could beat Iron Patriot, even badly.
Avatar image for no_name_no_face
no name no face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By no name no face

Tony Stark

Nick Fury

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tyler Starke

More like nobody, right after Dark reign they are moving straight into iron patriot act. I'm so f*&%ing sick of norman

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

ME!!!! lol

scotsman151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By scotsman151

If bendis is writing it all then it's bound to be luke cage. 

Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Arbitius

steve rogers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#32  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Captain America!

It's His Job To Save America...and the World!
It's His Job To Save America...and the World!

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tyler Starke

No Caption Provided

zweener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zweener
@Tyler Starke: you got it all wrong Its gonna be a howard the duck and power pack team up YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

dan1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dan1509
@Chaos Agent said:

Anything more to say?

reply | quote | | flag
thats a fucking kewl pic :)

Btw i think it would be spidey tbh because of the whole history but i think it should be either:

• big ass team up that gets everybody back in each other's good books (like I thought secret invasion shoulda been)
  • Nick Fury properly returning to 616
  • Deadpool after all the secret invasion business