• 54 results
#1 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin make a good pair, so I will.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

There has got to be a better New Year's Eve show to watch.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to be in a condition to not care what's on TV by midnight. I haven't had more than a couple beers since last New Years and I plan to celebrate 12 full months of being a mostly responsible adult

#4 Edited by YoungJustice (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

You most be a pretty boring individual if don't have any interaction for New Years....

#justsaying

#5 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

No I wont be,I am not American for starters and even if I was I wouldn't. I dont really care what's on the TV at new years.

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be flipping between shows and yes, Anderson and Kathy make a good couple.

#7 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

You most be a pretty boring individual if don't go out for New Years....

#justsaying

That's a quite a faulty generalization, especially when lots of people stay in with family and friends and have a good time.

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

@YoungJustice said:

#justsaying

That's a quite a faulty generalization, especially when lots of people stay in with family and friends and have a good time.

That was what I meant, I should have stated interaction, as I do what you stated also, and despise going out on New Years.

#10 Posted by _Cain_ (23645 posts) - - Show Bio

I Haven't watched or read a single traditional form of the news (Papers, networks etc.) since forever XD.

#11 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: lol @PowerHerc: Dick Clark's new years eve?

#12 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (58 posts) - - Show Bio

CNN? I'm watching the Dick Clarke special... oh wait. RIP DICK!

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@joshmightbe: lol @PowerHerc: Dick Clark's new years eve?

Dick Clark died.

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Ryan Seacrest is taking over as host so I'll be watching for exactly 10 seconds around midnight

#15 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@PowerHerc: Ryan Seacrest is taking over as host so I'll be watching for exactly 10 seconds around midnight

Hah! I don't blame you. I can't stand Seacrest but I can guess which 10 seconds!

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: I can tolerate anyone counting down for 10 seconds, well aside from the chick from The Nanny

#17 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Lol! Yeah, Fran Drescher's voice is annoying.

#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Like a belt sander on a chalk board

#19 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall be drunk at the bar.

#20 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

While you are all drunk at the bar and drinking bears, I will be watching magic happen in NYC.

#21 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

not me

#22 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

While you are all drunk at the bar and drinking bears, I will be watching magic happen in NYC.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@MasterJohn said:

lol

#24 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

So you'll be sitting home watching TV while we're all out with friends celebrating the new year, gotcha.

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be at a New Year's party a friend of mine is throwing.

#26 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for all of you being at new years parties, but my friends are simply too wild. Wild things will be happening., Wild inapp things. So I chose to sit home and watch Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin do wild things like this:

#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Its good to get wild every now and then, anyone who goes there whole life without getting in trouble has wasted it.

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

I spend most of my days being a responsible person. It is ok to be wild and inappropriate every once inawhile. Although I am curious what is meant by wild inapp? What do they do that is so bad?

#29 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

I spend most of my days being a responsible person. It is ok to be wild and inappropriate every once inawhile. Although I am curious what is meant by wild inapp? What do they do that is so bad?

They have pre-martial sex. That is what's "wild"

#30 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@MasterJohn: Its good to get wild every now and then, anyone who goes there whole life without getting in trouble has wasted it.

Because I am not a trouble maker means I has wasted my life?

Listen man, YOU do YOU and I will do ME. You act like you want to act and I'l act like I wanna act. End of story.

#31 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: You and I have very different concepts of wild then. But to each their own.

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: I didn't say you had to be a trouble maker but if you live your whole afraid of getting in trouble and sit home hiding from it then you're gonna make your life suck. If you live life taking any kind of risk then you may get in trouble for it, if you live a risk free life then it sucks. Even saints got into some trouble, in fact said trouble is usually how they ended up becoming saints.

#33 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Also most of history's most note worthy people have been branded trouble makers at one point or another, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr, Moses, Jesus

#34 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@MasterJohn: I didn't say you had to be a trouble maker but if you live your whole afraid of getting in trouble and sit home hiding from it then you're gonna make your life suck. If you live life taking any kind of risk then you may get in trouble for it, if you live a risk free life then it sucks. Even saints got into some trouble, in fact said trouble is usually how they ended up becoming saints.

What's your definition of trouble? Getting drunk and outrunning the cops?

Smoking weed?

I take risks in my life and find it very judgemental of you to suggest I sit in my home hiding from the world. That is a completely and utterly unture statement.

#35 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

I will be at a New Year's party a friend of mine is throwing.

Good for you and I hope you have fun.

#36 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4650 posts) - - Show Bio
Hell yeah!  "Do yo Thang man, **** what they looking at."  To each is own. Superiority complexes are whack, and corny.  (+)
#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: while the things you mentioned do qualify as trouble I wasn't suggesting you go that far, and you don't even have to drink to have fun at a new years party, hell just watching drunk people while you're sober can be pretty damned entertaining. I'm just saying going out and having fun will be much better for you than sitting home and watching TV. If you don't want to do what your friends do that's fine, if they're real friends they won't force anything on you anyway.

#38 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@MasterJohn: while the things you mentioned do qualify as trouble I wasn't suggesting you go that far, and you don't even have to drink to have fun at a new years party, hell just watching drunk people while you're sober can be pretty damned entertaining. I'm just saying going out and having fun will be much better for you than sitting home and watching TV. If you don't want to do what your friends do that's fine, if they're real friends they won't force anything on you anyway.

I don't want to see drunk people run around and curse. Now, I will be watching Brooke B anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin tomorrow. Ok? Ok.

#39 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: If that's your idea of New Year's fun then go for it.

#40 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MasterJohn: If that's your idea of New Year's fun then go for it.

It is, I want to be watching this:

Not some drunk werido.

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: That's cool. I think the reason you are getting the reactions you are getting is because some people find sitting home watching tv on New Year's dull. But whatever floats your boat.

#42 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MasterJohn: That's cool. I think the reason you are getting the reactions you are getting is because some people find sitting home watching tv on New Year's dull. But whatever floats your boat.

I live in the countryside in peace, so I'd rather stay in peace then stroll into town to have a party (where shootings can go down, etc). I'm always away from civilization on new years eve.

#43 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: I have never once have had a shooting happen at a New Year's Party. Just saying.

#44 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MasterJohn: I have never once have had a shooting happen at a New Year's Party. Just saying.

I don't want to be in a place with a bunch of drunken freaks. I will hold, thank you.

#45 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Just because some people drink doesn't make them freaks. There is nothing wrong with adults drinking if they choose to do so and are responsible about it. You are welcome to do whatever you like to do of course. I was just telling you that I have never been shot or otherwise accosted on New Years.

#46 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MasterJohn: Just because some people drink doesn't make them freaks. There is nothing wrong with adults drinking if they choose to do so and are responsible about it. You are welcome to do whatever you like to do of course. I was just telling you that I have never been shot or otherwise accosted on New Years.

Good for you, some people have no been so fortunete.

#47 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Bad things can happen any day of the year. I hope you realize you are coming off as a bit paranoid.

#48 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a 32 year old guy with a wife and daughter I spend every day of the year making sure my kid is fed, clothed and happy, my bills are paid, as well as the rent. I don't think wanting to cut loose and have fun for one night makes me a freak.

#49 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5359 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

#justsaying

Guess i'm boring then. But it's mostly due to not having a car, because in miami without a car it's impossible to get to the clubs. I live nowhere near south beach. My lady going out with the girls and I got some liquor some i'm good. Long as I get laid tonight i'm happy. lol

#50 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@YoungJustice said:

#justsaying

Guess i'm boring then. But it's mostly due to not having a car, because in miami without a car it's impossible to get to the clubs. I live nowhere near south beach. My lady going out with the girls and I got some liquor some i'm good. Long as I get laid tonight i'm happy. lol

Well good for you.