Who will be in the the Dark knight sequel

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agony

I think we can all say there will be one.

Some sources say they are going to base it off two face and that he didnt die at all. That they were only trying to cover up for the things he had done which was why they blamed the death of the people on batman. Also when the coin flipped it landed on the good side of the coin which could be a hint saying that he did survive. Maybe harvey died but not two face.

also some say riddler will be in it and maybe even catwoman and penquin

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Loaded Revolver

The Mad Hatter LMFAO.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Agony

lol

Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Agent_DEATH

i hope catwoman or poison ivy or harley quinn are in it

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'm thinking Batman will be in it.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Nighthunter
Loaded Revolver said:
"The Mad Hatter LMFAO."

done right it could be great

there is so many things to choose from...

caption
caption
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized

OMG...I love that picture....new wallpaper

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nighthunter
G~man said:
"I'm thinking Batman will be in it."

imao
Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Adam Vertigo

Check this out: 

Batman Babble

If you cant reach this site, it mainly displays the possible candidates for the next villains, and here they are:

Johnny Depp - Ridler, Philip Seymour Hoffman - The Penguin
Johnny Depp - Ridler, Philip Seymour Hoffman - The Penguin
Angelina Jolie - Catwoman
Angelina Jolie - Catwoman

Now these are only rumours and i hope that they are not all fact (Jolie would cause a catastrohpe, and i'm not too sure about Depp as the ridler.) Now Hoffman would probably be one of the best choices for his role but thats all.
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gmanfromheck
Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Adam Vertigo
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

I want the riddler, if anyone can fit in Nolan's world from the enemies of Batman is him

Talia would also be good

Penguin on a supporting role but not as the main villain, Hoffman is the best choice for the Penguin possible, but if they don't get him....what about Toby Jones?

Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Adam Vertigo
Nighthunter said:
"I want the riddler, if anyone can fit in Nolan's world from the enemies of Batman is him

Talia would also be good

Penguin on a supporting role but not as the main villain, Hoffman is the best choice for the Penguin possible, but if they don't get him....what about Toby Jones?"

good idea, much like The Dark Knight - Joker's the main villain, then Two-Face becomes a minor role. I just cant see Depp really pulling off  the riddler...
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck

I would rather not see any that have appeared in the other movies.  I want someone new.  So I'd rather not see Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Mr. Freeze.  The rumor about Catwoman and Angelina is that it'd be it's own movie. 

The problem with some of Batman's villains is they may not translate well.  I'd love to see someone like Clayface but it would really change the dynamic of the movies.  Someone like Clayface wouldn't fit into the...mood or vibe of the last two movies.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? 
Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Adam Vertigo
King Saturn said:
"Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? "

i hope not
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Adam Vertigo said:
"King Saturn said:
"Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? "

i hope not"
Me Too
Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Hector

Id' say the Riddler I think they are trying to keep it to the so-so real life villians.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nighthunter

Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nighthunter
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact"

Now that you mention Willy Wonka....

Doesn't that remind you a little about the Riddler? A guy that is insane, has an obsession with something, that obsession makes him use all of his intellect in that instead of in the good things he could do, a loner that thinks that he isn't crazy but he is more than likely....

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:

I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact"

Doesn't that remind you a little about the Riddler? A guy that is insane, has an obsession with something, that obsession makes him use all of his intellect in that instead of in the good things he could do, a loner that thinks that he isn't crazy but he is more than likely....

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it"
I Guess So
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Agony

i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nighthunter
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it"
I Guess So"
I convinced you? I f@cking rule :P
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter
Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Agony
Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one"

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nighthunter
Trauma said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one"

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character"
ain't that the truth? I've always loved Two-face as a character, but the dark knight reminded me why I liked Harvey Dent so damn much
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Agony
Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character"
ain't that the truth? I've always loved Two-face as a character, but the dark knight reminded me why I liked Harvey Dent so damn much"

i know he was sooo bad ass when he took that guys gun and hit him in the face lol like they need to bring him back cause two face was only truely in the movie like with only 30 minutes left basically
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nighthunter

I only have to say...that I believed in Harvey Dent (damn that sounds cheesy)

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Agony

lmao but the guy who plaed harvey/two face (i cant remeber his name)

said he would come back for a sequel

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nighthunter
Trauma said:
"lmao but the guy who plaed harvey/two face (i cant remeber his name)

said he would come back for a sequel"

he said that he would be open to appear in the next one if they want to use him, that doesn't mean he'll appear
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Agony

right so basically he would come back for a sequel lol i hope he does. I would want him and well if it came down to it riddler

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33  Edited By Daredevilfan182

Nolan already said that there NOT going to be a Penguin in any of his BatMan installments. Theres rumor saying that Johnny Deep might be The Riddler. Catwoman? I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. Hopefully Clayface. But thatll require to much CG. Maybe someone more unknown. Id like to see Deathstroke but thats probably a no no also. Who knows.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cracks

I hope Two-Face or Black Mask.

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Omega-Mekix

I doubt Two-Face will return because he actually DIED in the movie. It would be nice to see him come back but his story is over and can not offer anything new for Batman. Besides when the coin landed right side up it meant that Gordan's son would live, not Harvey.

Treason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Treason

They might bring Scarface as a minor villain and Jeff Durham as the Ventriloquist
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cracks
@Omega-Mekix: I thought that I saw Two-Face breathing. Two-Face may have been just knocked out.  two-Face is too big of a batman villain to have for just fifteen minutes.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#38  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I just got Batman: Hush, and I think Riddler and Catwoman are perfect for the next movie 

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hush or black mask
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hush or black mask
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By killermike

kimbo slice 
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CortSether

hopefully not Christian Bale, his Bat voice makes me look at the whole movie as a joke.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cracks
@CortSether: LOL. Someone next to me who was watching the Dark Knight in the movie theater said that Batman smokes too much. LOL.
Halen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Halen

I want to see Robin done right

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Precise

I would love to see the Riddler.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By EdwardWindsor

black mask , and i oul also like to hear less bat voice bale , with all his money and waynetech you would of thought a simple voice changer would of been built into the cowl lol

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cracks
@lazystudent: LOL.

@Precise said:
" I would love to see the Riddler. "

Nolan is considering it. 

@Halen said:
" I want to see Robin done right "

Nolan and Bale agreed to have no Robin. LOL.