#1 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we can all say there will be one.

Some sources say they are going to base it off two face and that he didnt die at all. That they were only trying to cover up for the things he had done which was why they blamed the death of the people on batman. Also when the coin flipped it landed on the good side of the coin which could be a hint saying that he did survive. Maybe harvey died but not two face.

also some say riddler will be in it and maybe even catwoman and penquin

#2 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mad Hatter LMFAO.

#3 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#4 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope catwoman or poison ivy or harley quinn are in it

#5 Posted by G-Man (30310 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Batman will be in it.

Staff
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"The Mad Hatter LMFAO."

done right it could be great

there is so many things to choose from...

caption
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG...I love that picture....new wallpaper

Moderator
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I'm thinking Batman will be in it."

imao
#9 Posted by Adam Vertigo (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Check this out: 

Batman Babble

If you cant reach this site, it mainly displays the possible candidates for the next villains, and here they are:

Johnny Depp - Ridler, Philip Seymour Hoffman - The Penguin
Angelina Jolie - Catwoman

Now these are only rumours and i hope that they are not all fact (Jolie would cause a catastrohpe, and i'm not too sure about Depp as the ridler.) Now Hoffman would probably be one of the best choices for his role but thats all.
#10 Posted by G-Man (30310 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#11 Posted by Adam Vertigo (314 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the riddler, if anyone can fit in Nolan's world from the enemies of Batman is him

Talia would also be good

Penguin on a supporting role but not as the main villain, Hoffman is the best choice for the Penguin possible, but if they don't get him....what about Toby Jones?

#13 Posted by Adam Vertigo (314 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I want the riddler, if anyone can fit in Nolan's world from the enemies of Batman is him

Talia would also be good

Penguin on a supporting role but not as the main villain, Hoffman is the best choice for the Penguin possible, but if they don't get him....what about Toby Jones?"

good idea, much like The Dark Knight - Joker's the main villain, then Two-Face becomes a minor role. I just cant see Depp really pulling off  the riddler...
#14 Posted by G-Man (30310 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather not see any that have appeared in the other movies.  I want someone new.  So I'd rather not see Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Mr. Freeze.  The rumor about Catwoman and Angelina is that it'd be it's own movie. 

The problem with some of Batman's villains is they may not translate well.  I'd love to see someone like Clayface but it would really change the dynamic of the movies.  Someone like Clayface wouldn't fit into the...mood or vibe of the last two movies.

Staff
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? 
#16 Posted by Adam Vertigo (314 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? "

i hope not
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Vertigo said:
"King Saturn said:
"Wow. Johnny Depp as The Riddler ? "

i hope not"
Me Too
#18 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Id' say the Riddler I think they are trying to keep it to the so-so real life villians.

#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies

#20 Edited by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact
#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact"

Now that you mention Willy Wonka....

Doesn't that remind you a little about the Riddler? A guy that is insane, has an obsession with something, that obsession makes him use all of his intellect in that instead of in the good things he could do, a loner that thinks that he isn't crazy but he is more than likely....

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact"

Now that you mention Willy Wonka....

Doesn't that remind you a little about the Riddler? A guy that is insane, has an obsession with something, that obsession makes him use all of his intellect in that instead of in the good things he could do, a loner that thinks that he isn't crazy but he is more than likely....

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it"
I Guess So
#23 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Oh come on, Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can act as almost anything, ok so it's hard to picture him as the Riddler right now (maybe because of Jack Sparrow)

But let's be honest, who thought that Health Ledger was going to be a good Joker before the first trailer? even so Health Ledger's perfomance was epic, the best comic villain in movies so far and has raised the bar quite high for the next villains.

I'm not saying that I can see Depp as the Riddler, but saying that he ain't up for the job before seeing a trailer is harsh, especially considering how good have been the cast choices in this two movies"
I still cant see Johnny Depp playing The Riddler... he is a great character actor and all but on a few occasions I think he was a little strange with some of his characters... Willy Wonka to be exact"

Now that you mention Willy Wonka....

Doesn't that remind you a little about the Riddler? A guy that is insane, has an obsession with something, that obsession makes him use all of his intellect in that instead of in the good things he could do, a loner that thinks that he isn't crazy but he is more than likely....

doesn't that sound like the riddler? now only a more intelectual and dark angle and you have it"
I Guess So"
I convinced you? I f@cking rule :P
#25 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one
#26 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one"

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character
#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one"

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character"
ain't that the truth? I've always loved Two-face as a character, but the dark knight reminded me why I liked Harvey Dent so damn much
#28 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Trauma said:
"i still think they should have two face come back and have another villian come it too

harvey dent died not two face and like i said i think the flip of the coin was a hint"

if they bring two-face for the next one they should put Dick Grayson too as a way to recreate Robin: year one"

yea i think that if they dont bring two face back then they just ruined a great character"
ain't that the truth? I've always loved Two-face as a character, but the dark knight reminded me why I liked Harvey Dent so damn much"

i know he was sooo bad ass when he took that guys gun and hit him in the face lol like they need to bring him back cause two face was only truely in the movie like with only 30 minutes left basically
#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I only have to say...that I believed in Harvey Dent (damn that sounds cheesy)

#30 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao but the guy who plaed harvey/two face (i cant remeber his name)

said he would come back for a sequel

#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"lmao but the guy who plaed harvey/two face (i cant remeber his name)

said he would come back for a sequel"

he said that he would be open to appear in the next one if they want to use him, that doesn't mean he'll appear
#32 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

right so basically he would come back for a sequel lol i hope he does. I would want him and well if it came down to it riddler

#33 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan already said that there NOT going to be a Penguin in any of his BatMan installments. Theres rumor saying that Johnny Deep might be The Riddler. Catwoman? I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. Hopefully Clayface. But thatll require to much CG. Maybe someone more unknown. Id like to see Deathstroke but thats probably a no no also. Who knows.

#34 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Two-Face or Black Mask.

#35 Posted by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Two-Face will return because he actually DIED in the movie. It would be nice to see him come back but his story is over and can not offer anything new for Batman. Besides when the coin landed right side up it meant that Gordan's son would live, not Harvey.

#36 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

They might bring Scarface as a minor villain and Jeff Durham as the Ventriloquist
#37 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-Mekix: I thought that I saw Two-Face breathing. Two-Face may have been just knocked out.  two-Face is too big of a batman villain to have for just fifteen minutes.
#38 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got Batman: Hush, and I think Riddler and Catwoman are perfect for the next movie 

 


 

 
#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

hush or black mask
#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

hush or black mask
#41 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

kimbo slice 
#42 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully not Christian Bale, his Bat voice makes me look at the whole movie as a joke.

#43 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether: LOL. Someone next to me who was watching the Dark Knight in the movie theater said that Batman smokes too much. LOL.
#44 Posted by Halen (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Robin done right

#45 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see the Riddler.

#46 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

black mask , and i oul also like to hear less bat voice bale , with all his money and waynetech you would of thought a simple voice changer would of been built into the cowl lol

#47 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent: LOL.
 
@Precise said:
" I would love to see the Riddler. "

Nolan is considering it. 
 
@Halen said:
" I want to see Robin done right "

Nolan and Bale agreed to have no Robin. LOL.