#1 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to bring back me, Barry Flash and Clantern? :D

Thinking about coming back here to post 'n stuff since I have some free time these days, but I want Barry Flash and CLantern to come back too cause they were hilarious. They've posted in a few topics so far but haven't really come back to posting properly. I wasn't as troublesome as they were (I hope) so I'm hoping some people actually want me back. xP

Please post whether you want us back or not, give reasons if not please! This should be fun.

Oh and we're all real life friends of Supreme Marvel, if some didn't know.

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind you guys back, we need some more DC fans to even out the new slew of Marvel fans. Balance, is everything.

That, and Clantern, Flash, and you (I believe) are fans of some of the same TV shows as I am and are pretty fun to talk to, at times.

#4 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Also we are both fans of Metroid ;)

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Id liek you guys back, there was nothing wrong with you in the first place...right? O.o

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Terminal Velocity said:
"Also we are both fans of Metroid ;)
"

Ah, yes, that as well :)
#7 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Not trying to turn this into a Comic Vine nostalgia thread, but who remembers Gambit0? :D

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambit0 ? Who da hell is dat ?
#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Terminal Velocity said:
"Who wants to bring back me, Barry Flash and Clantern? :D

Thinking about coming back here to post 'n stuff since I have some free time these days, but I want Barry Flash and CLantern to come back too cause they were hilarious. They've posted in a few topics so far but haven't really come back to posting properly. I wasn't as troublesome as they were (I hope) so I'm hoping some people actually want me back. xP

Please post whether you want us back or not, give reasons if not please! This should be fun.

Oh and we're all real life friends of Supreme Marvel, if some didn't know.

"

you were fine terminal.  barry flash finally got a little better.  clantern... he finally got better too.  sure you should all come back.
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Terminal Velocity said:
"Not trying to turn this into a Comic Vine nostalgia thread, but who remembers Gambit0? :D
"

Me, ahahaha!

King Saturn said:
"Gambit0 ? Who da hell is dat ?"

#11 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Gambit0!

Also thank you, Apparition. Supreme Marvel says hi (he's next to me, not drunk tonight ;) )