Who Wants a Fantasy X-Men Comic?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Marvel Comics: Marvel: Petition for an official comics for "Order of X" by Nate Hallinan.

Marvel Comics: Petition for an official comics for "Order of X" by Nate Hallinan

"The Order of X" project by Nate Hallinan is a worldwide success, his form of drawn and his creativity had surprise every single fan of X-men and rpg-fantasy tales:

"

The Order of X is a group of ‘gifted’ individuals in the service of Lord Charles Xavier. The Order provides sanctuary and protection to individuals outcast by society due to their innate abnormalities. These people are often misidentified as monsters, demons, warlocks and witches. Only those who are accepting of the ‘gifted’ are welcome in the realm of Lord Xavier.

"

The way he created an original design for Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Xavier, Storm and others on a fantasy style is too good to be only a fanfiction work, and I don't even mentioned his lore for each of that characters. For example:

"Lord Xavier is the lord and founder of The Order of X. Charles developed the abilities to read, control, and influence human minds. He formed The Order because he saw and felt the injustice happening to the ‘gifted’ people around him. Understanding his role he felt that it was his noble duty to protect these people.

Tragically, Charles was mortally wounded in an encounter with a black dragon as a young adult. Before the dragon could kill Xavier and his soldiers, Xavier forced his mind onto the Dragon’s. Not only did this stop the dragon but Xavier was able to tame it. This was the first time in history that a man was able to gain obedience over a dragon."

Marvel Comics, your fans want that project to turn into an official tale of our beloved mutants. The Order of X and mostly Nate Hallinan deserve that recognition, and we want to read an epic mutant story.

Source: https://www.change.org/petitions/marvel-comics-marvel-petition-for-an-official-comics-for-order-of-x-by-nate-hallinan-2

So what you guys think? Would this work? I recall Marvel once did a sword and sorcery version of the Marvel Universe as a whole called Avataars: Covenant of the Shield.

No Caption Provided

God_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By God_Rebel

@dragonborn_ct: First love the name So cool but how exactly are we apose to buy the comic lol.....

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@god_rebel: First Marvel must be convinced, that is the toughest part... But I am sure that if that project was real, I would already have my money on it.