Leon.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

Barry Burton, cause he has this!! Also Sherry Birkin as his partner, and Hunk as the unlockable campaign.

If I was giving a less serious answer though, I like how the franchise gave us quite a few playable characters in part 6, and how they crossed over at parts. Also I like Jills new potential, as far as the events of Resident Evil 5, as Chris and Leon have slowly become more badass since the original games (through extra training or steroids) so having a Resident Evil 7 with Jill being a more efficient and effective zombie killing machine would be awesome for me. Claire hasn't been in a game for ages so having her in it I would like as well. I wouldn't want Sheva to be forgotten about so I would want to include her. I am not a huge fan of him, but I have a feeling Jake is being set up to appear in 7. I also think Leon should appear to, and Ada having a similar role to her part in 6 would be great too. Mentioning all these characters not sure who I would want to be a main character, except for Jill. Def want her as a main character. Chris I like but he could use a break I think. Plus plus I want Krauser in Resident Evil 7 Mercenaries, yeah I just do.

confirukia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By confirukia

I think adawong should be the main chrarcter

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sherlock

This is of corse assuming that they can even manage a new one after the fiasco that was RE6

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

They seem to be using a larger cast. I wanna see Chris, Jill, Sheva, Leon, Claire, and a new character. I want Chris to team with Claire, Leon to team with the new guy "yep guy partner to tell Leon to just plow Ada already" and Jill to team with Sheva for double girl power.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7  Edited By x_29

Reboot.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By BR_Havoc

If the ending of 6 has anything to do with it Jake is the new leading man for 7

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hondo_

Why no Jake&Alice combo?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#10  Edited By time1

It would be disppointing if Jake is the main character for next game.  I want the females to be the main characters in the next game, Jill, Claire and Rebecca would be good. Throw Alice and Ada into it too. It would  be fun.
@Blood1991 said:

They seem to be using a larger cast. I wanna see Chris, Jill, Sheva, Leon, Claire, and a new character. I want Chris to team with Claire, Leon to team with the new guy "yep guy partner to tell Leon to just plow Ada already" and Jill to team with Sheva for double girl power.

that sounds like a good idea.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#11  Edited By time1
@VictorZ said:

No one, because the series is trash now

what is wrong with the series anyway, The graphics are good, the gameplay is good, the characters seem better.  So  what if it doesn't have the old gameplay, it's still good.
PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By PlasticBag

@Blood1991 said:

This. Though I want Leon to be with Claire or the chick he was with in 6.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

I would love to see more of Jake, although while still building upon the partnership of Leon and Chris. Helena was also a great new addition to the cast and I'd like to see her make a comeback!

DethHazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DethHazard

I just want Claire to at least be one of the main characters. She has been my favorite in the RE series since the second game and I miss her (/sad).

However I would totally be down with Barry returning

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker and Wesker Jr.

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JinSlayerX

Leon of course! With Ada or Claire alongside

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite

Barry or Hunk.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By John Valentine

Getting a bit bored of Resident Evil.

Resident Evil 4 was amazing, but 5 and 6 weren't improvements enough to keep me interested. Boring.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite

Better idea, Barry and Hunk teamed up.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Magethor

@SC said:

Barry Burton, cause he has this!! Also Sherry Birkin as his partner, and Hunk as the unlockable campaign.

This! And there should be a minigame after you beat the game called "Flash Back" where you play as the Beta Team as Brad Victors and see how everyone turns out dead, including Brad himself.

Krauser? That guy is long dead. He should remain dead like Sadlar.

@confirukia said:

I think adawong should be the main chrarcter

I don't think so. She always better being a back ground character and I don't think she could tie in well for Barry. Ada is normally present in even numbered Resident Evil games anyway. (RE2, RE4, RE6)

@time:

As for Alice or the Queen? They should remain OUT of the game continuity and stick with the movie. Here's why. Alice was based on Alexia Ashford's telekinetic and pyrokinetic potentials while the Hive Queen was based off, well again Alexia.