Edited 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who's the better rapper? (17 votes)

Eminem 76%
Hopsin 6%
Tech N9ne 18%

-ahem- seeing another thread with the same concept(but a real lack of competition) I decided to make my own.

Out of these 3, who do you think is better?

Hopsin:

Tech N9ne:

Eminem:

#1 Posted by Bogey (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem is.

#2 Posted by czechoslovakia (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Kanye

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (15165 posts) - - Show Bio

Hospin's eyes freak me out in that clip. He's pretty good considering that's the first I've ever heard of him.

I always loved Tech N9nes tempo.

Never really liked Eminem's alter ego Slim Shady.

I'll go with Tech9.

#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9315 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Ever listen to "Am I A Psycho" by Tech N9ne? Hopsin appears in it

#5 Edited by MonsterStomp (15165 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Eminem the guy that raps about how mommy was mean? Seems kinda weak to me.

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite Eminem going over to pop in the last few years, he is the better rap based on popularity and sales. He was a battle rapper at his best, now he is pretty much doing pop

#8 Posted by The Stegman (22715 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem, honestly he is better than most of the ''underground'' rappers people pair him up against.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (22715 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9315 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (15165 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay whats with Hospin's eyes? I thought it was a one video thing, its freaking me out man.

#12 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopsin bores me. Tech N9ne only holds my interest for a short while.

Em it is.

#13 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to forget that Hopsin has music before Ill Mind 5 (which admitedly is the best rap song I've heard in 10 years, but not his "defining" style). Eminem may be slipping out of his prime, but there is no denying his impact, fame, personality, lyricism, wit, and thematic diversity that apparently is missed by those who've heard only FACK and My Name Is.

#14 Posted by Juiceboks (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to give with Mathers. In his prime he was one of the best battlers even with all the controversy. Despite his path to pop, he still hasn't lost his skill. He's currently in my top 3 favorite white rappers.

#15 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9315 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Juiceboks (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19874 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshall.

#18 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Edamame (27884 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem!

#20 Posted by Juiceboks (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark I give L and Eso their props. Dump tha Clip and Rise of the Rebel were pretty tight. Ever since I heard Stars Shine Brightest on Oneirology I gained a new appreciation for Cunninlynguists especially Kno.

#21 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks

Yeah, loved Dump the Clip too, though I think Celph outshines Eso on that song. You should check out their collab with Inspectah Deck if you haven't - Czarface is great.

#22 Edited by M3th (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

You evil little man. I can't vote. Tech and eM are G.O.A.T.s

Hopsin is DOPE too but I feel like he's too similar to Slim.

#23 Edited by Juiceboks (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark

"Laundry mat thug passion, we wash bundles there. Keep a gun tucked in the motherf*cking Snuggles bear" I agree. Though Eso's last two lines were pretty tight. Nah, I haven't heard that collab. I'll check it out when I get the chance though. Preciate the recommendation.

#24 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you pronounce Tech N9ne? Just Tech nine? If so it's pretty stupid. Cause a 9 is not an "i" people!

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Eminem was the best of the choices given...