• 169 results
Edited 8 months, 11 days ago

Poll: Who's going to hell? (54 votes)

Hell yes! 59%
Hell no! 41%

Assuming it's a real place, do you think you'd go to hell if you died this instant?

#101 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes..

And not even Hell could escape my WRATH. i will conquer hell and make satan my servant.

Not if I get there first.

#102 Posted by WillPayton (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex said:

Evan if i'm probably going to hell i'm pretty sure most of peoples here doesnt understand what a Christian Hell would mean.

Separation from god.

BB

I can live with that. Hell... here I come!

#103 Posted by WarBlade539 (4632 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not overly religious or anything. But I've always tried to do good to everyone. So, I'm hoping not.

#104 Posted by Pixiegeist (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, fairy hell.

#105 Posted by Chibi_cute (4565 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@chibi_cute said:

Yes..

And not even Hell could escape my WRATH. i will conquer hell and make satan my servant.

good for you..

you will be the new ruler of hell then i will come and then overthrow you :P

#106 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@chibi_cute said:

Yes..

good for you..

you will be the new ruler of hell then i will come and then overthrow you :P

I'm glad you have confidence in me. Looking at the people who say they're going to hell, it might turn out I'll be in good company.

#107 Edited by Chibi_cute (4565 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: we will rule hell.. then make it a capitalist state :) build shopping malls and hotels

#108 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: we will rule hell.. then make it a capitalist state :) build shopping malls and hotels

But why stop there? Why not expand? Conquer heaven as well and then fill it with condos.

#109 Posted by Chibi_cute (4565 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@chibi_cute said:

But why stop there? Why not expand? Conquer heaven as well and then fill it with condos.

Nah heaven is already taken by islamic suicide bombers with their 72 virgins. better stay away/

#110 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@chibi_cute said:

Nah heaven is already taken by islamic suicide bombers with their 72 virgins. better stay away/

#111 Posted by ARMIV2 (8717 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't be...

#112 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ..... if hell existed. If it does though, I'd be happy to go there. I'm not going to praise a god that creates a place to torture people who don't believe in him for infinite time, even though they commit a finite amount of "sins."

#113 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends. If we follow the bible terms then yes i'm going to hell but if its just about being a decent human being then i'd like to think no lol.

#114 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120: 2500 years ago jesus hadnt died in the cross yet... but since he did, we all have the chance to be saved. (only if we give our life to him, and obey him. not too much to ask.)

@joygirl. id rather die a christian, finding out i was wrong, than die a non-believer, and find out i was wrong.

#115 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting hypothetical here of course. But by christian standards yep I am going to hell.

Id pick hell over heaven any day, away from god? That is my idea of heaven. Think of all the interesting and intriguing people you would meet too. Would be a much better place to spend eternity than in heaven stuck with all the people kissing God's arse.

#116 Posted by BumpyBoo (10102 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

I believe neither in hell, nor any of man's religions. That said, if I'm wrong, I'm prob'ly going dowwwwwn.

This. See you there! :P

#117 Posted by Joygirl (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

@pixiegeist: Awwww a fairy-themed Geist. This one is cute.

#118 Edited by Joygirl (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman: I never said I was a non-believer. ^_^ I just don't believe what you believe.

#119 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell or any religion for that matter.

But if there was a place, where you can either go to "Heaven" for doing good deeds and "Hell" for doing bad things; then the DC going to be in stuck in limbo, or he's going to Hell.

#120 Edited by GunGunW (997 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not. I don't know what it's like but Heaven is definitely better.

#121 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

OK heaven is a place where people go for their sins. everybody has sinned, nobody can say they haven't sinned once.

now heaven is the place where people go because they beleive in jesus, and have him in their life.

John 14:6 ESV

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

obviously the father means heaven, because god isn't in hell.

so therefore, unless you believe in Jesus, and he is the son of god and forgiver of sins.

Getting hypothetical here of course. But by christian standards yep I am going to hell.

Id pick hell over heaven any day, away from god? That is my idea of heaven. Think of all the interesting and intriguing people you would meet too. Would be a much better place to spend eternity than in heaven stuck with all the people kissing God's arse.

there wouldn't be much meeting people. You will be getting personal with a few demons. they torture everyone down there. not too much time to be socializing with the damned.

Kissing gods arse? not really. he created the universe and every other being on earth, soooo we kinda owe him our praise.

#122 Edited by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think hell would be like it was depicted in Family Guy.. You know, Hitler, Booth, and Superman playing poker?

#123 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I don't think hell would be like it was depicted in Family Guy.. You know, Hitler, Booth, and Superman playing poker?

this ^^^

#124 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

there wouldn't be much meeting people. You will be getting personal with a few demons. they torture everyone down there. not too much time to be socializing with the damned.

Kissing gods arse? not really. he created the universe and every other being on earth, soooo we kinda owe him our praise.

Ha ha right....whatever you want to believe is on you. But I don't share your personal fantasies.

LOL ha ha oh I have had this argument before about your magical sky daddy. As I said I don't share your beliefs. There is not much point in me debating this.

Hell doesn't exist we can pretend and imagine what it would be like how we want. I can't take this subject too seriously and was not expecting serious responses to be honest.

#125 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

LOL ha ha oh I have had this argument before about your magical sky daddy. As I said I don't share your beliefs. There is not much point in me debating this.

So it has begun........

#126 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

So it has begun........

What has?

#127 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

So it has begun........

What has?

Let's not pretend you don't know what I'm referring too.

#128 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

So it has begun........

What has?

Let's not pretend you don't know what I'm referring too.

I don't. You could be referring to a number of things.

What I used a term they don't like? Well I don't like the concept of hell. Live and let live.

#129 Edited by Wolverine08 (44064 posts) - - Show Bio

Some are so easily riled up by religion...

#130 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

What I used a term they don't like?

You hit and the nail on the coffin.

Truth be told, religion is always an sensitive subject, the whole "it has begun thing" could mean that the conversation could get ugly, because I've seen heated religion debates start from statements such as what I highlighted.

#131 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: this is far from heated... heck. i just kinda wish you wouldn't insult my god the way you just did.... i mean... its like if i just started calling your parents names.... it bothers and there is no reason for it.

you dont believe in it, but you should respect it.

#132 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

What I used a term they don't like?

You hit and the nail on the coffin.

Truth be told, religion is always an sensitive subject, the whole "it has begun thing" could mean that the conversation could get ugly, because I've seen heated religion debates start from statements such as what I highlighted.

Well that is on them to decide how they react to it. I see no need to get offended over it.

@mrdecepticonleader: this is far from heated... heck. i just kinda wish you wouldn't insult my god the way you just did.... i mean... its like if i just started calling your parents names.... it bothers and there is no reason for it.

you dont believe in it, but you should respect it.

Wow....I can't believe you are being serious. I am not even gonna bother giving that a response. I believe @willpayton addressed all that with you. So I am not going to bother.

Who are you to say what I should and should not respect? I have no respect for your myth. None whatsoever.

#133 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Well that is on them to decide how they react to it. I see no need to get offended over it.

It doesn't matter if you see no need to be offended by something or not.

The facts remains it does offend people for whatever reason or another.

#134 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

It doesn't matter if you see no need to be offended by something or not.

The facts remains it does offend people for whatever reason or another.

Well that is on them to be offended by it. It shouldn't stop me from posting things just because something may potentially offend someone. If that was the case no one would post anything in fear of it offending someone.

:p

#135 Edited by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: bro... calm down.... i just asked for you to respect my beliefs... i respect yours.

if my opinion is: "blacks should not feel offended for me calling them n**** because its just a name and it means nothing" does that mean i can go around saying it

(FYI i did not say that to be racist because i actually have african in my blood)

#136 Posted by RogueShadow (11227 posts) - - Show Bio

Which religion is this dependent upon?

#138 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Well that is on them to be offended by it. It shouldn't stop me from posting things just because something may potentially offend someone. If that was the case no one would post anything in fear of it offending someone.

LOL True enough. I'm just messing with you. :P I'm really bored right now. <_<

I've been called out for being saying offensive things concerning religion as well.

#139 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: bro... calm down.... i just asked for you to respect my beliefs... i respect yours.

if my opinion is: "blacks should not feel offended for me calling them n**** because its just a name and it means nothing" does that mean i can go around saying it

(FYI i did not say that to be racist because i actually have african in my blood)

I am calm. You do? Well good for you. I don't ask people to respect my views it is no skin off my nose. I don't respect yours in this case.

Why are you comparing that with this. That is different. Not saying you should not feel offended, it is up to you. But that does not dictate nor should it over what I say and post.

I see nothing offensive in what I posted, you clearly do. That is fine. As I said to DCComicsrules live and let live.No point in getting caught up in getting offended over what people post. I have not insulted or hurt anybody. Haven't used slurs or insults. I just showed my disagreement for a particular idea as all.

#140 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

LOL True enough. I'm just messing with you. :P I'm really bored right now. <_<

I've been called out for being saying offensive things concerning religion as well.

Ha ha okay :)

Haven't we all? :D

#141 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: you can easily show disagreement without putting it down... that's what a civilized atheist would do.

not some jerk who doesn't think about what he says and how it affects the people around him.

you bloody savage.

#142 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not even close to being the same thing.

#143 Posted by RogueShadow (11227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

That's not even close to being the same thing.

It is.

Do you want to know why?

The Bible, that's why!

#144 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: you can easily show disagreement without putting it down... that's what a civilized atheist would do.

not some jerk who doesn't think about what he says and how it affects the people around him.

you bloody savage.

Ouch.....this savage is going to get his spear and rocks and is going to hunt a tiger as he is so angry. Then I am going to go and rub some stones together to make a fire..I am such an uncivilized atheist savage jerk...oh how I wish I could pray to the magic sky daddy to make my life better......

"Oh magic sky daddy of the chrisitan faith please make my life better, I am not worthy".

#145 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Buddhist, I don't believe in hell.

#146 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

you bloody savage.

Ouch.....this savage is going to get his spear and rocks and is going to hunt a tiger as he is so angry. Then I am going to go and rub some stones together to make a fire..I am such an uncivilized atheist savage jerk...oh how I wish I could pray to the magic sky daddy to make my life better......

"Oh magic sky daddy of the chrisitan faith please make my life better, I am not worthy".

none of us are....

now like the christian individual i am... i am going to apologize, i always have a bad habit of calling names.

and i really hope you have an encounter with Sky Daddy

welcome to my prayer list.

#147 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

you bloody savage.

none of us are....

now like the christian individual i am... i am going to apologize, i always have a bad habit of calling names.

I hope you have an encounter with mine.

May Primus be with you, always.

#148 Posted by mikesterman (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

@mikesterman said:

you bloody savage.

none of us are....

no promises.

#149 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman said:

@mikesterman said:

you bloody savage.

none of us are....

no promises.

You must. Your soul depends on it.

#150 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I'm Buddhist, I don't believe in hell.

Interesting. I've always found Buddhism to be fascinating, but I've always been to lazy to read upon it.