#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I think I was a bit silly the other day thinking he was still alive. He's dead. But who do you think actually killed him? It's stupid that the Police couldn't even find anything. I don't think it was Biggie, he wouldn't wish death upon anyone and even tho he might have been Tupac's rival, he was once his friend and wouldn't kill him. I also don't think Suge Knight did either.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

It was definitely not Biggie. Suge Knight is a bit suspicious though....

#3 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody we don't know...

#4 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7826 posts) - - Show Bio

The Crips, Not only was he rolling around with Suge Knight who was a blood, but he jumped Orlando Anderson, a Crip.

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man.

#6 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Illuminati & Quincy Jones because he was going to marry, Quincy Jones' daughter. They also killed Aaliyah & Left-Eye..and Kanye West's Mom..those weren't accidents.

#7 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you watch the Notorious BIG movie? It was a nice film. Wasn't Biggie though even though most speculation thinks it was him or his "crew"

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
The Illuminati & Quincy Jones because he was going to marry, Quincy Jones' daughter. They also killed Aaliyah & Left-Eye..and Kanye West's Mom..those weren't accidents.
Oh, and they killed Britney Murphy & her Husband too...and Notorious BIG.
#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7826 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe in the Illuminati so I don't think it's them.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:

I don't believe in the Illuminati so I don't think it's them.

I kind of don't either but the theories seem to point to that. Too many people would have to be extremely careless for nobody to know what happened to Pac.
#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Duane "Keffe D" Keith Davis

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: I think people know, I just think some people think that by keeping it a secret, you'll keep the hype alive about them.

#14 Posted by mikethekiller (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

Obama

#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

It was definitely not Biggie. Suge Knight is a bit suspicious though....

Suge may be alot of things, but a killer he is not. I don't think he ordered that hit...

#16 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
Lil Cease killed 2Pac 
#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis

#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

My nephew's brother's uncle's first cousin-twiced removed's aunt's grandfather was a cop who knows a guy that knows a guy that might've heard that his brother's uncle's step-dad's boss's son was the guy who shot Tupac. I think his name is Jeff.

#19 Posted by AskaniSon295 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Tupac's not dead he's in thw witness relocation program he just faked his death, 6 months of the year he vacations in jamaica the other 6 months he teaches african children how to rap.

#20 Posted by Frozen (16086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

My nephew's brother's uncle's first cousin-twiced removed's aunt's grandfather was a cop who knows a guy that knows a guy that might've heard that his brother's uncle's step-dad's boss's son was the guy who shot Tupac. I think his name is Jeff.

...What?

#21 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@Gambit1024 said:

...What?

Sigh...

My nephew's brother's uncle's first cousin-twiced removed's aunt's grandfather was a cop who knows a guy that knows a guy that might've heard that his brother's uncle's step-dad's boss's son was the guy who shot Tupac.

From what I remember, the dude's name is Jeff.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@AskaniSon295 said:

Tupac's not dead he's in thw witness relocation program he just faked his death, 6 months of the year he vacations in jamaica the other 6 months he teaches african children how to rap.

Yea, let's pretend that someone that famous lives in another country and nobody has identified him.
#23 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Crip.

#24 Posted by WillPayton (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller said:

Obama

It's the only logical explanation.