Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Female character? =O (28 votes)

Yubel ( I think she is a she) 7%
Anzu Mazaki (Tea Gardner in dub) 7%
Aki Izayoi (Akiza Izinski in the dub) 11%
Luca (luna in the dub) 0%
Kotori Mizuke (Tori Meadows in the dub) 0%
Asuka Tenjouin (Alexis Rhodes in the dub) 32%
Rio Kamishiro (Rio Kasle in the dub) 0%
Carly Nagisa (Carly Carmine in the dub) 0%
Mai Kujaku (Mai Valentine in the dub) 21%
Droite (Dextra in the dub) 0%
Sherry LeBlanc 0%
Cathy (Cathy Kathrine in the dub) 4%
Anna Kozuki (Anna Kaboom in the dub) 0%
Rebecca Hopkins (Rebecca Hawkins in the dub) 0%
Mikage Sagiri (Mina Simington in the dub) 0%
Shizuka Kawai ( Serenity Wheeler In the dub) 4%
Ishizu Ishtar 0%
Rei Saotome (Blair Flannigan) 0%
Mana 11%
Other 4%

Self explanatory who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! female character.

Note: If someone seriously picks Rebecca or Rei they are going to get force chocked ESB style ;D

#1 Posted by Samimista (20833 posts) - - Show Bio

Anzu! =D She's always been my favorite since I can relate to her. ^__^ Shizuka I like too. I tend to cry when I see flashbacks of her and Joey since that reminds me of my brothers and I. D=

#2 Edited by Monarch_Chronicle (910 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey! where is my dark magician girl???

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Aki Izayoi

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot lol, but isn't Mana technically Dark Magician Girl?

#5 Posted by dboyrules2011 (13935 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway i'm going with Yubel

#7 Edited by Monarch_Chronicle (910 posts) - - Show Bio

@monarch_chronicle said:

I forgot lol, but isn't Mana technically Dark Magician Girl?

I was kidding

I got go with GX's Alexis :)

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Misty

#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

Akiza & Mai are the best ones.

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (15679 posts) - - Show Bio

none

#15 Posted by Xwraith (19435 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked "other" for DMG.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (25086 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexis gets my vote.

#17 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

I normally don't question stuff like this but... She seriously looks like a dude.

#18 Posted by The Stegman (25086 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10377 posts) - - Show Bio

Yubel, but wasn't Yubel a guy?

#21 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I know. I've seen lots of people make that comparison. It's possible Aki's design was based off of Kallen's.

#22 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: She does but she/he talks like a female. The dub made it clear Yubel was a female the Japanese version? Not so much. She talks like a female normally but when enraged she sounds like a dude. And to make things more complicated in her human form she flat out looked like a male. And even in her duel monster form she has male and female parts (E.I and breast on one side a peck on the other) The thing that strikes her as a female to me though was the love she showed for Judai (she was even going to destroy the multiverse to show him her "love" and before that she wanted to rule the multiverse with Judai by her side) And in her past life Judai made a promise to always "love her". Yeah this stuff is very confusing, I don't know if Yubel is a male,female or a transexual, I really want to know for sure. Yubel is a favorite of mine and I would really like to know her (I guess/ gender it does not matter what it is I just want to know =( If Yubel is not a female I guess my favorite would be a Asuka.

#23 Edited by The Stegman (25086 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: She does but she/he talks like a female. The dub made it clear Yubel was a female the Japanese version? Not so much. She talks like a female normally but when enraged she sounds like a dude. And to make things more complicated in her human form she flat out looked like a male. And even in her duel monster form she has male and female parts (E.I and breast on one side a peck on the other) The thing that strikes her as a female to me though was the love she showed for Judai (she was even going to destroy the multiverse to show him her "love" and before that she wanted to rule the multiverse with Judai by her side) And in her past life Judai made a promise to always "love her". Yeah this stuff is very confusing, I don't know if Yubel is a male,female or a transexual, I really want to know for sure. Yubel is a favorite of mine and I would really like to know her (I guess/ gender it does not matter what it is I just want to know =( If Yubel is not a female I guess my favorite would be a Asuka.

I was almost certain that Yubel is indeed female.

#24 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Yubel is implied to be a female but I'm not sure. For more info here is a quote from this very thread about Yubel's gender:

"She does but she/he talks like a female. The dub made it clear Yubel was a female the Japanese version? Not so much. She talks like a female normally but when enraged she sounds like a dude. And to make things more complicated in her human form she flat out looked like a male. And even in her duel monster form she has male and female parts (E.I and breast on one side a peck on the other) The thing that strikes her as a female to me though was the love she showed for Judai (she was even going to destroy the multiverse to show him her "love" and before that she wanted to rule the multiverse with Judai by her side) And in her past life Judai made a promise to always "love her". Yeah this stuff is very confusing, I don't know if Yubel is a male,female or a transexual, I really want to know for sure. Yubel is a favorite of mine and I would really like to know her (I guess/ gender it does not matter what it is I just want to know =( If Yubel is not a female I guess my favorite would be a Asuka.

#25 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10377 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: In the dub Yubel is certinly a female,in the Japanese version....Eh I guess it's a female? But I would not be surprised if she is a he xD

#27 Posted by sousukesagara (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Mai for me

#28 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: In the dub Yubel is certinly a female,in the Japanese version....Eh I guess it's a female? But I would not be surprised if she is a he xD

Well, whatever Yubel's gender is at least it isn't as ambiguous as the genders of certain characters from other anime... or maybe it is... I don't know...

#30 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9979 posts) - - Show Bio

Mai Valentine. I just wanted my dude Joey to smash lol. I barely remember any of the other females

#31 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by laflux (16853 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

The harpy lady.