who is your favorite rapper (2000-present)

• 81 results
Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dabee

@fallschirmjager said:
If spend all my time trying to change the stupid opinions of internet strangers, I'll never have time to do anything else.

I responded only to point out, how stupid you in fact are, so feel special.

I didn't attempt to correct you because again: I don't care what you think.

When in reality, what I'm saying couldn't matter MORE to you. If such were true, and you didn't care, you would have simply not responded. You care so much that you feel the need to insult me and continue to reply. Prove to me that you don't care, and let it go.

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that your profile picture is a German military badge. (Bundeswehr, if I recall correctly?) You are obviously just another one of these weirdos on the internet that have some obsession with Nazism and refuse to ever speak ill of them.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#53  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dabee said:

@fallschirmjager said:
If spend all my time trying to change the stupid opinions of internet strangers, I'll never have time to do anything else.

When in reality, what I'm saying couldn't matter MORE to you. If such were true, and you didn't care, you would have simply not responded. You care so much that you feel the need to insult me and continue to reply. Prove to me that you don't care, and let it go.

EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that your profile picture is a German military badge. (Bundeswehr, if I recall correctly?) You are obviously just another one of these weirdos on the internet that have some obsession with Nazism and refuse to ever speak ill of them.

My avatar has the FRG flag on it, thanks.

But all things German = Nazis, right?

Please keep posting, as you've only continued to prove my point about about your stupidity.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage Francis, I guess.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

@fallschirmjager said:

My avatar has the FRG flag on it, thanks.

But all things German = Nazis, right?

Please keep posting, as you've only continued to prove my point about about your stupidity.

Aha! I dared you not to respond. I gave you one chance to prove you didn't care what I thought, and you blew it. You totally just proved that you do care what I say and think, and that what you say has no significance at all because you're arguments are not full of contradictions.

And let it be known that I am aware that not all things German equal Nazism. You, however, have never said Nazis were any word with even a slightly negative connotation. Your obsession with German military, even if it is post-Nazi, and your refusal to speak ill of Nazism all show that YOU are a closeted Neo-Nazi! I win! There is no way around this. I have beaten you, and it's all your fault for responding! Aha! This is glorious!

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dabee: I'm going to keep responding because I'm LMAOING at your responses. I pity you.

I all ready stated I don't care what you think. Why would I stop posting to change your opinion? Why would I say something bad about Nazism for your sake?

Oh, man. Thank you for making my day. I haven't laughed at the expense of someone in a long time, but I can't just help myself with you.

Furthermore, the fact that you've taken this amount of effort to hunt down my posts in 2 different topics, says to me you have some problems. I don't have to start looking out for guys with cameras in my yard do I?

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#57  Edited By mikex20

Kanye West

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what Just Blaze is doing these days.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what Just Blaze is doing these days.

Buying old video game systems.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee: I'm going to keep responding because I'm LMAOING at your responses. I pity you.

I all ready stated I don't care what you think. Why would I stop posting to change your opinion? Why would I say something bad about Nazism for your sake?

Oh, man. Thank you for making my day. I haven't laughed at the expense of someone in a long time, but I can't just help myself with you.

Furthermore, the fact that you've taken this amount of effort to hunt down my posts in 2 different topics, says to me you have some problems. I don't have to start looking out for guys with cameras in my yard do I?

Okay, keep digging yourself deeper. You can keep thinking I'm the one that's looking silly, but anyone and everyone who actually reads all of this is going to see what an immature kid you are. Whatever, though. You've already proven my point, this is my last post. Let that eat away at you. ;-)

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mikethekiller

I wonder what MF Doom is up to now ?

He dropped Keys to the Kuffs last year which was pretty solid but haven't really heard much since then.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

I wonder what MF Doom is up to now ?

He dropped Keys to the Kuffs last year which was pretty solid but haven't really heard much since then.

Actually this came out in April

Loading Video...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By laflux
tquinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M.F DOOM or Dels

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Okay, keep digging yourself deeper. You can keep thinking I'm the one that's looking silly, but anyone and everyone who actually reads all of this is going to see what an immature kid you are. Whatever, though. You've already proven my point, this is my last post. Let that eat away at you. ;-)

Congratulations you've just completed the internet cliche contest. I was wondering how long it'd take before you started throwing around the words "immature" and "kid". Your originality is amazing.

Its quite funny in fact. Most people who start throwing those words around, are usually in fact children themselves.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, we need another Wu Tang Clan album...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 juiceboks  Moderator

@king_saturn I'd welcome it. Wu Tang vs. Shaolin Masters was somewhat underwhelming.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @king_saturn: I honestly don't think that Wu-Tang will ever been as good as they once were, or really even better than they are now.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 juiceboks  Moderator

@nelomaxwell Oh God no. The Clan left most of their talent back in the 90's with Enter The Wu-Tang and Wu-Tang Forever.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwellOh God no. The Clan left most of their talent back in the 90's with Enter The Wu-Tang and Wu-Tang Forever.

Looking at your Avatar when reading this is funny.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 juiceboks  Moderator
Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I enjoyed listening to him the most out of the 2000 rappers.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell Oh God no. The Clan left most of their talent back in the 90's with Enter The Wu-Tang and Wu-Tang Forever.

I actually liked Iron Flag a lot and that came out in 2001 IIRC.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why someone who doesn't like rap is even posting here.leave this thread and don't post.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Immortal Technique

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers