• 70 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9309 posts) - - Show Bio

My TOP 3

3)Oliver Queen

2)Xander Crews

1)Lex Luthor

#3 Edited by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Freaking Luthor

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6229 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#5 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (9309 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

@saint_wildcard: Xander Crews hands down............ Boosh!

And or Ka-Kow.

Having a marathon right now, all episodes are on Adult Swim

#6 Posted by JetiiMitra (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Myself

#7 Posted by JakeN7 (11106 posts) - - Show Bio

6 posts in and still no Batman!?

What world is this!? O_o

Online
#8 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenneth Irons :)

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (38956 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.

#10 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark.

#11 Posted by LyraFay (2482 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Bruce Wayne
  • Oliver Queen (Not the Arrow version)
  • The Tony Stark like dude in Gargoyles
  • Lex Freaking Luthor!!
#12 Edited by Cloakx14 (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#13 Edited by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor are the top ones for me.

#14 Edited by DoctorXander (988 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor

#15 Edited by JwwProd (8769 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark.

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (38956 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Black Panther.

He's a billionaire?

Technically speaking, yeah. He's king of what is arguably the richest country on Marvel Earth, Wakanda. Since he's king, he owns all the profit :D

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (16160 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I wouldn't even consider Aquaman a billionaire ;P

#19 Posted by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Burns (Simpsons)

#21 Posted by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Oliver Queen.

#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20314 posts) - - Show Bio

Your mom

Batman, I personally like young origin Batman before he becomes Batgod and has a family filled with people cooler than him.

#24 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6157 posts) - - Show Bio

1: Batman

2: Lex Luthor

#25 Edited by RogueShadow (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Edited by WarBlade539 (4501 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron-fist

#28 Posted by Jayc1324 (9875 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and black panther if he counts

Online
#29 Posted by War Killer (19994 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne

#30 Edited by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#32 Posted by waezi2 (6856 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Burns (Simpsons)

Either him or Namor

#33 Posted by Eisenfauste (7357 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark

#34 Posted by JetiiMitra (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#35 Posted by Redxiii18881990 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Scrooge not worth like 100 trillion?

Online
#36 Posted by Erik (31697 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel. You'd never even know he was a billionaire until unless you picked up the issue where his company was taken from him.

#37 Posted by Teerack (5418 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

Angel. You'd never even know he was a billionaire until unless you picked up the issue where his company was taken from him.

Angle financed Utopia and ton of things since like the 80s. It wasn't like suddenly thrown in.

I'm not sure... I guess Oliver Queen.

#38 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15335 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Erik (31697 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:
@erik said:

Angel. You'd never even know he was a billionaire until unless you picked up the issue where his company was taken from him.

Angle financed Utopia and ton of things since like the 80s. It wasn't like suddenly thrown in.

I'm not sure... I guess Oliver Queen.

LOL OMG I never said that it was just thrown in. Please, never post again.

#40 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9309 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Scrooge not worth like 100 trillion?

as of 2013 he is worth 60+ Billion... according to Forbes magazine.

#41 Posted by Redxiii18881990 (380 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#42 Posted by starrk_coyote (621 posts) - - Show Bio

tony stark! is the only one for me.

#43 Edited by Teerack (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

@teerack said:
@erik said:

Angel. You'd never even know he was a billionaire until unless you picked up the issue where his company was taken from him.

Angle financed Utopia and ton of things since like the 80s. It wasn't like suddenly thrown in.

I'm not sure... I guess Oliver Queen.

LOL OMG I never said that it was just thrown in. Please, never post again.

Well you eluded that it wasn't something represented well in comics...

EDIT: Oh....I actually see that you're that one guy....

#44 Edited by Erik (31697 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

Well you eluded that it wasn't something represented well in comics...

EDIT: Oh....I actually see that you're that one guy....

It's not well represented. That doesn't have anything to do with what you said though, now is it? You inferred that I said that it was just something they recently decided to do when that's not the case at all. I swear to god if you stop posting on this site for ten years, I will give you $10,000. That is how much I want to never see you post again and I'm making a legitimate cash offer.

#45 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9309 posts) - - Show Bio