• 80 results
#51 Edited by Outside_85 (9926 posts) - - Show Bio

In mythology... I am guessing Typhon.

From modern games... MTG's Nicol Bolas is pretty much considered the boss (within the works of fiction accompanying the game).

But we all know Puff is the greatest :)

#52 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by Frocharocha (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@perethorn said:

@betatesthighlander1:

They are the creation trio in Sinnoh mitology. Dialga (left) represents time, Giratina (middle) antimatter and Palkia (right) the Space.

their all Dragon-Type I'd take it

I forgot those guys. Oh yeah, they can literally destroy entire universes only their mere presence (see the movie) and control space, time and whatever at will. Pokemon ones are probably the most powerful along-side King Ghidorah :P Oh and:

#54 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

King Ghidorah ahs a head killed by Minilla, not to mention his battle with Zone Fighter

#55 Posted by Outside_85 (9926 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

who was the game dragon?

The MTG universes are monitored by a type of near-omnipotent mages called Planeswalkers (near-omnipotent in comparison to normal humans, in the past the Planeswalker was sort of the player), some of these Planeswalkers acts as caretakers of these worlds and others, like Bolas, wants to rule them, and Bolas just happens to be a Planeswalker that makes the others wet themselves.

#56 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12023 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Night Thrasher (3705 posts) - - Show Bio

Puff, because he's magic.

#59 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Alduin and Balerion are the two that come to mind immediately, though I'm sure that there are more powerful out there.

#61 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26109 posts) - - Show Bio

Galaxy Eye Photon Dragon!!

#62 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@redqueen said:

Alduin and Balerion are the two that come to mind immediately, though I'm sure that there are more powerful out there.

who are those two?

#63 Edited by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@redqueen said:

who are those two?

Alduin is the world eater from Elder Scrolls V;Skyrim....and Balerion the Black Dread. Aegon Targaryan's dragon.

#64 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@redqueen said:

@redqueen said:

who are those two?

Alduin is the world eater from Elder Scrolls V;Skyrim....and Balerion the Black Dread. Aegon Targaryan's dragon.

that's interesting

#65 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Those listed above are nothing compared to mythological terrors like the Azi Dahaka and Jormungander.

#66 Posted by Night Thrasher (3705 posts) - - Show Bio

#67 Edited by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

#68 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Smaug

#69 Posted by russellmania77 (15746 posts) - - Show Bio

hiei as dragon of the darkness flame

#70 Edited by WarBlade539 (4712 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Smaug is from the Hobbit it's the richest fictional character so with the power of money Smaug is the most powerful.

#74 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Smaug is from the Hobbit it's the richest fictional character so with the power of money Smaug is the most powerful.

Ancalagon would put his brother Smaug to shame.

#75 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I could totally destroy the thread if Arceus with a Dragon Plate counts as a dragon.....I mean, you can't get any bigger than supreme deity right?

#76 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

I could totally destroy the thread if Arceus with a Dragon Plate counts as a dragon.....I mean, you can't get any bigger than supreme deity right?

we have a couple already, who's the guy your talking about?

#77 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: God of Pokémon - there was nothing and then he created everything with his own birth. he was the one who also created those 3 dragons that I showed before, so he is even more powerful than the 3 combined. but the thing is, he is not all dragon. he is a Qilin, which is like half dragon half unicorn of chinese mythology. but he does get a dragon plate, so with that he isn't just 50% dragon he is more, maybe 70% percent dragon.

I just mentioned him because well I love Pokémon and the guy is basically God, creating all of realities with his own birth and stuff

#78 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

Ancalagon would put his brother Smaug to shame.

Nerd.

#79 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Daenerys Targaryen

#80 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Daenerys Targaryen

yeah, she's a good one

#81 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio