Who is the Lebron James of the NFL?

TexasDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TexasDingo

Is there any player in the NFL that is at the level of Lebron James and has not yet won a Super Bowl?

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Romo. Like Lebron he is amazing at what he does...during the regular season. But come playoffs he's the biggest choke....like Lebron.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Batnandez

@Living_Monstrosity said:

Tony Romo. Like Lebron he is amazing at what he does...during the regular season. But come playoffs he's the biggest choke....like Lebron.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no

there is no Lebron of Football

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Batnandez: nothing wrong with what i said.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Batnandez

except Tony Romo isn't even a top 5 quarterback let alone player, LBJ is an MVP and is the best player in the world.

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Silkcuts

I validate this comment. And like Lebron Romo might need a shorten condensed season to weed out the old people for a better chance at winning.

@Batnandez said:

except Tony Romo isn't even a top 5 quarterback let alone player, LBJ is an MVP and is the best player in the world.

LeBron is a hype machine. If he was so good, why would he have to join a winner like Wade. LeBron is natural talent without heart, he ain't a killer, he needs a killer to be a winner, since he won't win for himself. If he trusted himself he would of stayed in Cleveland.
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Xanni15

Calvin Johnson.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xanni15

@Silkcuts said:

I validate this comment. And like Lebron Romo might need a shorten condensed season to weed out the old people for a better chance at winning.

It's actually more difficult to win in a shortened season.

@Silkcuts said:

@Batnandez said:

LeBron is a hype machine. If he was so good, why would he have to join a winner like Wade. LeBron is natural talent without heart, he ain't a killer, he needs a killer to be a winner, since he won't win for himself. If he trusted himself he would of stayed in Cleveland.

I honestly didn't know that basketball is a 1 on 1 sport.

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SensitivePsych0

Yea Calvin is probably the closest thing, but I don't think anyone is on the level that lebron is.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

Absolutely not. Lebron IS the best and not a choke. Cleveland teams have always sucked and the Cavs didn't get him any decent help.........so he got some on his own. Kareem was playing before Magic came. Bird was a Celtic before Mchale and Parish got there. Jordan didn't win a thing before Pippen and Grant. Cleveland couldn't bring Lebron any help so he went and got his own. He played 7 long years with no help. He didn't want to be like Malone and Payton, 40yrs old trying to get a title coming off the bench. Lebron went to a team with a best player, and became that teams best player.

@Batnandez said:

Exactly. There is no football player who is the undisputed best player.....like lebron is.

@Silkcuts said:

@Batnandez said:

A shortened season means the old people play less games and have more energy for the play offs so it helped the "old" people not hurt them.

Lebron is that good. Look at every great team and they all have at least 2 or 3 very good players. Lebron had none. He trusted his self but he didn't trust Cleveland to bring him the players to make him win. He gave them 7 years. Most marriages don't last that long.

@Xanni15: I honestly didn't know that basketball is a 1 on 1 sport.

Exactly. Jordan had Pip, Grant, Rodman. Bird had Mchale, parrish. Magic had Kareem, worthy. Duncan had parker, ginobli. KG had Allen, Pierce. Who did Lebron have in cleveland? lol

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Xanni15

@pooty:

Mo Williams! An all-time great! lol

I'm assuming by older teams they meant the Spurs, well Greg Popovich is the best coach ever at limiting his players minutes during the regular season. Plus, 2 years ago the Spurs didn't win and they were a year younger.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Batnandez

@pooty said:

Absolutely not. Lebron IS the best and not a choke. Cleveland teams have always sucked and the Cavs didn't get him any decent help.........so he got some on his own. Kareem was playing before Magic came. Bird was a Celtic before Mchale and Parish got there. Jordan didn't win a thing before Pippen and Grant. Cleveland couldn't bring Lebron any help so he went and got his own. He played 7 long years with no help. He didn't want to be like Malone and Payton, 40yrs old trying to get a title coming off the bench. Lebron went to a team with a best player, and became that teams best player.

@Batnandez said:

Exactly. There is no football player who is the undisputed best player.....like lebron is.

@Silkcuts said:

@Batnandez said:

A shortened season means the old people play less games and have more energy for the play offs so it helped the "old" people not hurt them.

Lebron is that good. Look at every great team and they all have at least 2 or 3 very good players. Lebron had none. He trusted his self but he didn't trust Cleveland to bring him the players to make him win. He gave them 7 years. Most marriages don't last that long.

@Xanni15: I honestly didn't know that basketball is a 1 on 1 sport.

Exactly. Jordan had Pip, Grant, Rodman. Bird had Mchale, parrish. Magic had Kareem, worthy. Duncan had parker, ginobli. KG had Allen, Pierce. Who did Lebron have in cleveland? lol

are you serious he had a team of freaking greats in Cleveland. Big Z, Anderson freaking Varajao, Booby Gibson, Mo Williams.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty

@Batnandez: very amusing

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Silkcuts
@pooty: your avatar is amusing.
So much riding, from your avi to the Lebron loving.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty

@Silkcuts: your avatar is amusing

Thanks. same avatar for 3 yrs.

So much riding, from your avi to the Lebron loving

at least i'm riding a champion. who was also the MVP of a team that already had an MVP.