#1 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (437 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu, Shuma Gorath Is meh In everything It does.

#3 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for myself, of course. I am a sentient evil that has no rival in looks.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31323 posts) - - Show Bio

... A... "attractive?"

I feel a dictionary is required because I think the word and the English language as a whole is being mutilated here...

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu ummmmmm.....

#6 Posted by Deadite (25399 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of tentacles in this room.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu, nicer booty

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu.

#9 Posted by Queso6p4 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma-Gorath.

@The Stegman said:

Cthulhu, nicer booty

Reading this made hurt me.

#10 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
Medusa... :P
#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

... A... "attractive?"

I feel a dictionary is required because I think the word and the English language as a whole is being mutilated here...

Being attractive doesn't have to be physical, right? I mean their personalities are just enticing.... Nyahahahaha!

#12 Posted by _Nate_River_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I dismissed this thread as more wasted space on the Internet (and yes you can waste space on an infinite resource when it's a certain level of quality) but the word choice is "more attractive", thus, it's not claiming either are attractive to begin with, simply which one is moreso. And in that answer, clearly it's Cthulhu, anyone who says differently probably can't enjoy sexual intercourse (with a human being anyway) because the humanoid form of Cthulhu should just naturally be more attractive over the whatever Shuma-Gorath is. I'm sure there's some science to back me up on this.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

At first I dismissed this thread as more wasted space on the Internet (and yes you can waste space on an infinite resource when it's a certain level of quality) but the word choice is "more attractive", thus, it's not claiming either are attractive to begin with, simply which one is moreso. And in that answer, clearly it's Cthulhu, anyone who says differently probably can't enjoy sexual intercourse (with a human being anyway) because the humanoid form of Cthulhu should just naturally be more attractive over the whatever Shuma-Gorath is. I'm sure there's some science to back me up on this.

But shuma's eyelid does look a lot like a sideways you know what.I'm sure Shuma could depress his eyeball and let his partner have some fun. :D

#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

But shuma's eyelid does look a lot like a sideways you know what.I'm sure Shuma could depress his eyeball and let his partner have some fun. :D

but you could say that about any eyelid, and if you find that to be what causes you to be attracted to anything, there's something wrong with you

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu because of his dreamy eyes.

#17 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I see most fleshlings are not enticed by my usual form - - yet what if I change to a form I wore in the Hyborian era?

#19 Posted by cattlebattle (13409 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulu......at least he has a body

#20 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Work dem tentacles.

#21 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour said:

LMFAO

#22 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to come and check out this thread by title . . .

#23 Posted by Noctis (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheWitchingHour said:

Hahaha, agreed
#24 Posted by Nefarious (22944 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat one eye.