Who is going to win the Game of thrones?

Suske_Amoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(couldn't find this topic surprisingly enough)

So who do you think is going to be the permanent ruler of Kings landing. You can name a family or a character and please explain your opinion .

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

I am rooting for the White Walkers to crucify every single one of them backstabbing, treacherous, money-grubbing bastards and reduce Westeros to a fridge for all eternity. At this point, they are comparatively better from a moral standpoint than the nobles from King's Landing.

Not to mention they are the most likely to win now, since it doesn't matter who sits in the Iron Throne anymore, because they will nostrilf*** everyone in their way.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@suske_amoras: Three dragons against an untold number of ice demons... Doesn't seem too fair for the former :\

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The lannisters. HEAR ME ROAR!

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chick with the dragons.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing Martin and the tone of the series, no one. Some house will win a pyrric victory, only for everything to be destroyed by the big bad beyond the wall.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jon Snow

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AweSam

@rdclip said:

Knowing Martin and the tone of the series, no one. Some house will win a pyrric victory, only for everything to be destroyed by the big bad beyond the wall.

Knowing him, he'll just nuke Westeros. Either that or have Daenerys join forces with the Nazgul.

Bushwhacker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jon Snow and the Starks

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VoraciousSouls

Jon Snow as a Targaryen with Daenerys as his aunt/queen, and Tyrion as a close friend and Kings Hand.

Aegon is gonna be revealed as a fraud.

Stevens61310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samwell

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

Jon Snow as a Targaryen with Daenerys as his aunt/queen, and Tyrion as a close friend and Kings Hand.

Aegon is gonna be revealed as a fraud.

"If you think this has a happy ending. You haven't been paying attention."

Tyrion has greyscale in my opinion, Daenerys will die after somebody gains control of one of her Dragons, could be Euron, Brown Ben Plumm etc. Jon might come out of it okay, might not, there are theories he'll become the Night's King.

The only person I'm positive will come out smiling is Samwell.

As to who will be the monarch of Westeros will be? I think that we will return to the old age, with the kings in the north, the storm kings etc, I think a good chunk of Westeros will become independent realms in the end. @cregan_stark - Thoughts?

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VoraciousSouls

@rogueshadow: yeah, Im pretty sure I'm wrong, but thats what I want to happen, Jon Dany and Tyrion as a happy dragon riding trifecta.

I bet Dany will die though, and Tyrion is probably screwed too, Martin just loves to mess with my favorites.

I doubt Tyrion has greyscale, partially because he never caught the flux when Penny and EVERY other person in that camp caught it, his master and all the other slaves all caught it. It's a longshot but I think maybe Tyrion could be Mad King Aerys's son, as the Targaryens are considered to be immune to diseases. I have other reasons to believe this, but again, its probably not true, Martin hates being predictable.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: yeah, Im pretty sure I'm wrong, but thats what I want to happen, Jon Dany and Tyrion as a happy dragon riding trifecta.

I bet Dany will die though, and Tyrion is probably screwed too, Martin just loves to mess with my favorites.

I doubt Tyrion has greyscale, partially because he never caught the flux when Penny and EVERY other person in that camp caught it, his master and all the other slaves all caught it. It's a longshot but I think maybe Tyrion could be Mad King Aerys's son, as the Targaryens are considered to be immune to diseases. I have other reasons to believe this, but again, its probably not true, Martin hates being predictable.

That's a popular theory, I don't buy it though, I can stand Jon being a secret Targ, any more is just too much, I think if there are any more, it's more likely that Cersei and Jaime are as TMK was said to have had his way with Joanna on the wedding night. I think it more fitting that Tyrion [the one he despises] be his only true son.

Little is known about greyscale, or how it manifests, I think it is dormant, it is odd that he would literally be engulfed by the greyscale disease and not contract it. But this does not prove anything, the only claim for Targs not being ailed by the ills of common men is from Viserys, a narcissistic oaf.

Chances are, GRRM keeps getting older and ends up getting dementia. Then he writes that a wormhole opens up and Cthulhu comes through, revealed to be the great other and eats the planet, Jon Snow tries to stop him, wielding lightbringer [revealed to be Tormund's member], but is consumed by ravenous elderberries and wargs into a pile of faeces, only to watch as the world is consumed.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I agree with pretty much everything other than Tyrion having greyscale. I think that there are a couple different options for who will sit the throne in the end. The first option could be Jon who would hate it, the second option would be Aegon (Blackfyre), the third option and the one that I think most likely is that the realm will split up into several different kingdoms.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voracioussouls said:

That's a popular theory, I don't buy it though, I can stand Jon being a secret Targ, any more is just too much, I think if there are any more, it's more likely that Cersei and Jaime are as TMK was said to have had his way with Joanna on the wedding night. I think it more fitting that Tyrion [the one he despises] be his only true son.

Little is known about greyscale, or how it manifests, I think it is dormant, it is odd that he would literally be engulfed by the greyscale disease and not contract it. But this does not prove anything, the only claim for Targs not being ailed by the ills of common men is from Viserys, a narcissistic oaf.

Chances are, GRRM keeps getting older and ends up getting dementia. Then he writes that a wormhole opens up and Cthulhu comes through, revealed to be the great other and eats the planet, Jon Snow tries to stop him, wielding lightbringer [revealed to be Tormund's member], but is consumed by ravenous elderberries and wargs into a pile of faeces, only to watch as the world is consumed.

It would indeed be silly with that many secret Targaryens.

The fact that Tywin hated Tyrion and said that he wishes he wasn't his son, is probably the best evidence that he is in fact his son.
and yeah it would be hilarious if the only kids he liked ended up not being his, poor Tywin.

Do you think Bran can warg into one of the dragons? because that could be an interesting way to put him into the drama at King's Landing. Or maybe he will turn evil and become Mellisandre's Great Other, which is more likely.

But in order to weild Lightbringer in its entirity he first has to hunt down the bear that supposedly bit off half of Tormund's aforementioned member, and rip the undigested sword out through the bear's anus.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I agree with pretty much everything other than Tyrion having greyscale. I think that there are a couple different options for who will sit the throne in the end. The first option could be Jon who would hate it, the second option would be Aegon (Blackfyre), the third option and the one that I think most likely is that the realm will split up into several different kingdoms.

Jon would be dead within the year in my opinion. I think the split is more likely.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@voracioussouls said:

The fact that Tywin hated Tyrion and said that he wishes he wasn't his son, is probably the best evidence that he is in fact his son.

and yeah it would be hilarious if the only kids he liked ended up not being his, poor Tywin.

Do you think Bran can warg into one of the dragons? because that could be an interesting way to put him into the drama at King's Landing. Or maybe he will turn evil and become Mellisandre's Great Other, which is more likely.

But in order to weild Lightbringer in its entirity he first has to hunt down the bear that supposedly bit off half of Tormund's aforementioned member, and rip the undigested sword out through the bear's anus.

Lol.

Yeah, that's what I think about Tywin, it's too poetically perfect to pass up.

I'm really not sure about Bran, I know that I don't trust the COTF - Jojenpaste, I swear to the Gods that that is true and creepy as hell.

They don't want him just because he's a Greenseer, there is clearly something VERY special about him, he might even have been able to actually traverse time via the Weirwoods, something Brynden deemed impossible. I think if anyone can Warg Dragons, Bran can. I think he might be able to, 'wake the dragons from stone' as in the big ass Ice Dragon sleeping beneath the Wall and warg that. I'm not sure about the fire dragons, maybe.

Redskull490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

None...

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Bran or Jon.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voracioussouls said:

@rogueshadow said:

@voracioussouls said:

Lol.

Yeah, that's what I think about Tywin, it's too poetically perfect to pass up.

I'm really not sure about Bran, I know that I don't trust the COTF - Jojenpaste, I swear to the Gods that that is true and creepy as hell.

They don't want him just because he's a Greenseer, there is clearly something VERY special about him, he might even have been able to actually traverse time via the Weirwoods, something Brynden deemed impossible. I think if anyone can Warg Dragons, Bran can. I think he might be able to, 'wake the dragons from stone' as in the big ass Ice Dragon sleeping beneath the Wall and warg that. I'm not sure about the fire dragons, maybe.

I really love Jojen and Meera, but Jojen has really run his course as a character, and everything fits so well for the Jojen paste theory to be true. Every other person needed some form of sacrifice in order to attain their power, so eating Jojen is as good as burning people, sacrificing babies, eating horse hearts, and what have you. If the paste wasn't Jojen he is gonna die really soon anyways I bet.

Ooh, I didn't even think of the Ice dragon in the wall. I like the idea of the white walkers being ice, and dragons being fire, but a giant ancient ice dragon for Bran to warg in is such a cool idea.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: that is how I feel about Stannis. I think Stannis is one of the first major deaths in "THE WAR", the one against the Others.

I think Jon at very least survives to the end of the series. These are my theories though and none of it certain

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: that is how I feel about Stannis. I think Stannis is one of the first major deaths in "THE WAR", the one against the Others.

I think Jon at very least survives to the end of the series. These are my theories though and none of it certain

Oh God yes, Stannis is going down hard. Stannis is important enough to be a big death when the Others first hit, without being too important to kill.

I think Jon, Tyrion and Dany are all pretty much safe until the last 150 pages of ADOS.

Cersei is another character I can definitely see going in TWOW, she's a character like Stannis, incredibly impactful for dramatic affect, but not too important to the overall outcome. I could be 100% wrong and Cersei sticks it out until the end, that's the great thing about ASOIAF, unlike LOTR where you always had some sense of how things would work out, there's really no telling what will happen.

Except that Samwell has a great time in the end, when I picture Samwell dying, I just can't see it, no matter what the circumstance, Samwell will come out smiling.

Ironically, knowing George, that probably makes him more likely to end up being torn to pieces by Ramsay's b*tches.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman, duh.