who is currently the best wrestler in WWE?

Avatar image for thejusticeavengers
TheJusticeAvengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the best in ring wrestler in WWE right now? That is currently ACTIVE on the roster yes i know that means no D-Bryan he is my favorite wrestler but i wanna know whos the best right now? I would say seth rollins what about you

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an old time fan who hasn't watch a match in years. I too would like to hear the answer.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Roman Reigns is getting all the hype, but IMO Brock Lesnar. John cena need to loose once in a while *cough*summerslam*cough*

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Roman Reigns is getting all the hype, but IMO Brock Lesnar. John cena need to loose once in a while *cough*summerslam*cough*

In terms of in ring ability?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R-V-D

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

@wolverine08 said:

@comicace3 said:

Honestly I can't see Brock being the best at anything. He's soooooo boring. He's nothing without Paul Heyman. At least John Cena is good for little kids. Roman Reigns has a good look and build but there isn't much more to him than that.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

In term of Badassery. Not sure about ring ability. He sometimes uses his skills he acquired in UFC in the ring but barely. Thoughts? I'm willing to discuss.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I think thats true. Paul Heyman does all the talking for him. John Cena wins too much. I think Daniel Bryan is a better crowd pleaser.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah they made Cena a jobber at Summer Slam, no telling where they're going with this Brock Lesnar angle..... o wait a minute Roman vs Brock aka Superman vs Doomsday

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never know Wtf these threads even mean. I mean, is the question whos the most technical and has the least amount of mistakes and botches? Cause, well, its fake. So unless we're at the "practices" or training sessions, how could anyone know?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah they made Cena a jobber at Summer Slam, no telling where they're going with this Brock Lesnar angle..... o wait a minute Roman vs Brock aka Superman vs Doomsday

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!

TheJusticeAvengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea tonight John Cena was Brock Lesnar's b***h john only got like a minuite of offence and the rest was all brock there were still 10 minuites of ppv when it ended so i thought they were gonna bring out seth rollins or do something else but no

TheJusticeAvengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee: if your trying to get back into watching matches again then you should watch Daniel Bryan vs Triple H its just an amazing match all around

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did those people watch his match tonight? He was absolutely terrible!

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

Did those people watch his match tonight? He was absolutely terrible!

Yeah he was.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cena was the Killer Croc incarnate out there tonight.....