This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been the question which has been going in my head since I was first looking at comicvine. It's been already two years past since I first got a hold of this sight and I've just recently signed up to participate in the forums (coz comicvine iz badass XD). And one thing that has caught my attention is Coltpython... Who is he... What is his history... And why are some of the people talking about him?

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

You are not ready to know who ColtPython is young Padawan.

Moderator
#3 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Coltpython are we talking about? There have been generations upon generations of him. :D

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92863 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is ancient history being drudged up?

How has he caught your attention? Fairly certain that nobody with that account name has posted in ages.

Moderator
#5 Posted by JediXMan (30952 posts) - - Show Bio

.... hmm. I have a bad feeling about this...
 
Stereotypical obligatory reference aside, this seems quite odd. How do you know of him? Could it be you are him?
 
I'm just saying.

Moderator
#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been here for over a year now and I have never seen this name being mentioned anywhere.

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't much of a mystery, also nobody talks about it since nobody has been around here long enough to remember it so I'm not sure why you're acting as if this is the big secret of ComicVine.

The Answer: He's a guy who signed up on ComicVine because he likes comics.

Moderator
#8 Posted by nickthedevil (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

The Answer: He's a guy who signed up on ComicVine because he likes comics.

NO... WAY.

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

The Answer: He's a guy who signed up on ComicVine because he likes comics.

NO... WAY.

I would go so far as to say he still likes them.

Moderator
#10 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

There are 5 users with the name Colt Python.

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost:Tell us the truth Aztek. What is the big secret behind Coltpython?!!!

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Ask him yourself, it's not my secret.

Moderator
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost:Please, I am sure you must know something :P

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I am Colt Python.
Moderator
#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

I am Colt Python.

#16 Posted by _slim_ (13260 posts) - - Show Bio

Astrovik?

#17 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

I am Colt Python.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I am Colt Python.
Hahaha, that's the effect I was going for. We are all Colt Python at heart.
Moderator
#19 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I am Colt Python.
Hahaha, that's the effect I was going for. We are all Colt Python at heart.

but...I'm Aztek at heart

I swear, this is my original account and everything

you wish you could be Colt Python

Moderator
#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: It's a well verified fact that we are all alternate accounts of Colt Python, some of you just haven't realized it yet.
 
 
Also, the unintentional hilarity of some of the posts in this thread given who CP actually is gives an additional depth to this thread.
Moderator
#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: well I'm kind of wondering if people are making their posts because everyone's in on the joke or are there people who actually don't know?

Moderator
#22 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I give up

*walks away*

#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: I think it's the latter for most, even though one user did get it right. The funny thing is that it's not even a secret, someone just assumed it was and it all started from there.
Moderator
#24 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the name does seem somewhat familiar but I don't remember seeing it in the forums.

#25 Edited by Billy Batson (58155 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: I think more then one user got it right...I'm pretty sure CM24 is the only clueless one here and he's going to be wondering about it now for the rest of his life

I'm still wondering where the OP got the idea that it was this big mystery though

Moderator
#27 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh I remember where I have seen it now. Wasn't sure at first.

#28 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Morpheus_: I think more then one user got it right...I'm pretty sure CM24 is the only clueless one here and he's going to be wondering about it now for the rest of his life

I'm still wondering where the OP got the idea that it was this big mystery though

May be he saw people were voting for Vance Astro for community star last week.Soooo.......am I on the right track?

#29 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost:You would be right if my exceptional memory hadn't helped me remember. Your evil plan is now foiled. Mwahahahaha!!! :P

#30 Posted by Billy Batson (58155 posts) - - Show Bio

Well one of those accounts that I posted is Vance's alt account so...
BB

#31 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, I better delete my first post cause I don't want to get banned, and I will say I have nothing against va...I mean Colt Python.

#32 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Im clueless as well.

#33 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

There are 5 users with the name Colt Python.

And only one of them has been active in the last 3 years which leads me to believe that OP has to KNOW the answer already.2 years ago was 2009.The first Colt Python got banned in 2007,the second one found a glitch and was able to remake the account, and the others created the accounts to mock the original..but that was in '08.They don't really have any post history.
Moderator
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:

Crap, I better delete my first post cause I don't want to get banned, and I will say I have nothing against va...I mean Colt Python.

You're getting banned anyway :P
Moderator
#35 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@cyberninja said:

Crap, I better delete my first post cause I don't want to get banned, and I will say I have nothing against va...I mean Colt Python.

You're getting banned anyway :P
#36 Posted by Dommed_Cannon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the biggest unsecret since me being Decoy Elite.

Isn't there a banned thread or something that makes reference to this?

#37 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it just goes to say that if you're a newer member then the only way you'll ever really know who the original Colt Python was is if someone tells you......and I ain't telling no one!

Online
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dommed_Cannon said:

This is the biggest unsecret since me being Decoy Elite.

Isn't there a banned thread or something that makes reference to this?

You're Decoy_Elite? OMG OMG OMG!
Moderator
#39 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Dommed_Cannon said:

This is the biggest unsecret since me being Decoy Elite.

Isn't there a banned thread or something that makes reference to this?

You're Decoy_Elite? OMG OMG OMG!

There is no troll face big enough.