• 116 results
#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Write Better - Nurse Prometheus sad she left

Contribute Better - NiteFly sad he left

Be Better - Lady Redhead glad she hasn't left

Be Happier - Lillya Wildchild glad she hasn't left

...this list would be WAY too long if I continued so I'll just stop now...

Post Edited:2008-05-25 21:50:51
Post Edited:2008-05-25 22:03:08

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Who insipres you the most on the vine. To write better, contribute more.....anything.

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte has inspired me to battle better and Gambler has inspired me to make better posts in stories.

#4 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I would say everyone who I think writes better than me inspires e to take it to the next level. Then pixelized and BatgirlBabs, because they have been very complimentary of my posts, which makes me want to post up to and beyond their expectations.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who doesn't consider me one of the best rpgers,and Gambler,Sling Shot,and The Spartan.

#6 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to say this and be an asshole about it, but alot of the people on the vine are two-faced, backstabbing hypocrits who don't deserve to be considered inspirations at all so it doesn't matter. There are very few people who can be considered inspirations period anyway and even at that I don't consider them one at all.

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Hate to say this and be an asshole about it, but alot of the people on the vine are two-faced, backstabbing hypocrits who don't deserve to be considered inspirations at all so it doesn't matter. There are very few people who can be considered inspirations period anyway and even at that I don't consider them one at all."

So cry about it.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that i'm not number one in post count spurs me onward.

#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The fact that i'm not number one in post count spurs me onward."

So basically all of nine people on here motivate you?

#10 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan. Soul Taker. Gambler. LexiCat. Lillya Wildchild

#11 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#12 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Hate to say this and be an asshole about it, but alot of the people on the vine are two-faced, backstabbing hypocrits who don't deserve to be considered inspirations at all so it doesn't matter. There are very few people who can be considered inspirations period anyway and even at that I don't consider them one at all."
2 faced or not, someone doing something that makes you want to better yourself is worthy of praise"

I wouldn't say that. That's like me saying "The Sniper who shot those people inspires me to be a better shot". Makes no sense so I personally can't agree with your statement, but to each his own.

Akira Overdrive says:

"Kain Echnida says:
So cry about it."

Am I crying about it? No. Simply stating an opinion. You don't like my opinion, fvck off.

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

2 faced or not, someone doing something that makes you want to better yourself is worthy of praise

#14 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Inspiration comes in so many forms. That's what makes it so special..

Andy inspires me to be me. He inspires me to just give everything I have and shows me that what I give is something anyone would be blessed to have.

LstPaladin inspires me to stay positive. He shows me everyday that my compassion makes a difference.

Gambler inspires me to laugh. He always reminds me that a little humor goes a long way in making things better when they look there darkest.

To all those who I rp with, you inspire me to keep up with my skill. You challenge me to do more.. to push my limits.. test my imagination.

#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Contribute-Aztek he wont stfu about it"

is proud of being the biggest ass on the Vine

btw, before I forget, the one who inspires me to the best perv I can be

curtain opens to reveal none other than... DC!!

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"The fact that i'm not number one in post count spurs me onward."
So basically all of nine people on here motivate you?"

LMAO!!!

#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"Contribute-Aztek he wont stfu about it"

is proud of being the biggest ass on the Vine

btw, before I forget, the one who inspires me to the best perv I can be

curtain opens to reveal none other than... DC!!"

LMAO

bows to audience before grabbing a girl in the audience boob

mmmm fluffy

#18 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Writer-Methos

Contribute-Aztek he wont stfu about it

Happier-Celes

Rpger-Arrow i gotta beat him someday

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm...

Gambler- He's such a d!ck you just gotta be fond of him. ;)

Buckshot- To improve my debating skills to the same extent as he is. Probably not gonna happen.

Kain Echnida/Eternal Chaos- To point things out to some degree in which it makes you an @$$hole. LOL.

Dreadnaught- She inspires me to be as much of a smart-@$$ as her.

Aztek The Lost- To someday know as much about dangerous stuff as he does.

cpt_linger- To be a technical d!ck. LOL

And that's it.

#20 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Aztek The Lost- To someday know as much about dangerous stuff as he does."

woot!

Gambler - to be the ladies man he is

#21 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Akira & Drake.

Let me see......................

1) Lady Tlieso: She's great to talk to, encourages and inspires, and has AWESOME tastes in music.

2) Andferne: Fellow martial artist, he's always ready to be a hero and I'm inspired by his courage.

3) Darkchild: He reminds me of someone in my family, a real pain in the ass. He makes me want to go kick some ass.

4) The Entire Martial Society: Those members have done so much in such a short time. They've come together and shown really great chemistry with one another. I mean, look at the team page, it's immaculate. They have REALLY made something that has the potential to do great things.

#22 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

To write better- Uchiha NeVann and Soul Taker/Acer/Trench

Contribute better- Shatterstar and G-Man...they're really, really helpful

Be better- Angelic Reaper..she's seriously a great, admirable person, and very pretty...

Debate better- Vance Astro..(see Skrull Watch '08 thread..he always beats me lol)

Be a better hero- Andferne...courageous, and a real hero
Post Edited:2008-05-25 22:32:26

#23 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no inspiration =( lolz jk

I consider everyone to be an inspiration here on the vine especially those who i Rp with, you guys make me push my writing skills to the limit each and every time i post.I'd most likely like to thank Renegade Lantern and Andferne you guys inspire a kid to do better and be more optimistic in posts.And with that i conclude my bullsh!t speech.Thank you all =) lolz jk :P

#24 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte by reading his posts has helped me be more descriptive in my attacks.

Kurrent/RL by reading his posts has taught me to use my powers in the best way possible.

Lya has taught me to write better and speak from the heart.

Vann, Obi, Sha, AR, Feral, Terry, Lya and many others for being friends.

#25 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

terry,feral,soul,vann,and eternal chaos,tekken,gambler,lexi,andy,ml,king saturn,lya,ar,frigid,spartan177,spartan,kurrent,morte,ronin,rayne,pania,vance astro

terry-because he didnt know anything about rpging and he rushed into it and became a decent fighter.

feral-because she made her first effort to teach me how to rpg and it didnt go well,also because she is a great friend.

soul,because he's just awesome and he always makes me feel included

vann-because he's great he does everything his way and he's not one to take everything seriously

eternal chaos-even though we rarley talk when we do he makes me laugh and we had one heck of a fight

tekken-funny as heck! all his different profiles are as equally as funn as his original

gambler-what can i say anyone that's able to sly talk me then convince me where getting married then call it off a day before and still make me like him is impressive ((but i'd kick my bf's butt if he did that in real life!))

lexi- she's awesome! i dont think anyone's kindness rivals hers.

andy-he's an "elder type" he makes sure every rpg that he is involved in is a block buster!

ML-despite every ones mean comments towards him he's a nice guy and he's fun to talk too

king saturn- he's awesome not only is his opinons backed by facts

lya-has to be the most descriptive person on the vine and her words are real deep,i always think of her has a dark version of lexi because she's extemly nice...but she has a temper lol

AR i love her when i was going through my cancer thing ar checked on me everyday i'm most thankful for that

fridgid- she's cool and she reminds me of my older sister

spartan 177- he's one of my many mentors and he accepted me into wal from day one!

spartan-while his flirting my rival gambler his inside jokes are funny as hell

kurrent-for the longest time i thought he didnt like me,but i have a lot of respect for him because he is a member of the military and his character carries the military persona...straight badass lol

morte- i've never talked to him but everyone holds him in hi regard one day i wish to be as great as everyone says he is!

ronin-i love him! he's basically seduced everyone of my characters even the evil ones and he's awesome to talk to and he always brings me cherry pepsi

rayne- my first flame he's impressive my brother holds him in hi regard and i can see why he's an exellent rpger

pania-omg i envy her in every way she's so smart!

vance astro- ok there isnt a time when i dont laugh at vances sarcastic remarks...he's awesome

obi your fun to be with also but i swear i'll kill that ugly dog! lol

and to my girls... jasmine cole/taki-your not really known on the vine but i want ya to know that your a laugh riot and me feral and AR cherish you as a friend and my dearest wishes goes out to you and your family

cassie strong- your probably on like once every month but your fun to be with when your on

celestrion- i think of you as kind of a mentor your freaking great!

lady red head- lmao even though it seems your always hitting on me alteast i know i'm loved lol

lady mani- dont know much about you but i love when your on you and ar are tugboats of love while me and feral are the lazy sailors

and too anyone i missed i'm terribly sorry
Post Edited:2008-05-25 23:51:53

#26 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayden Miles says:

"ML-despite every ones mean comments towards him he's a nice guy and he's fun to talk "

Thanks Hayden. It means alot.

#27 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

lol your welcome

i probable should've posted that as sha

#28 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayden Miles says:

"terry,feral,soul,vann,and eternal chaos,tekken,gambler,lexi,andy,ml,king saturn,lya,ar,frigid,spartan177,spartan,kurrent,morte,ronin,rayne,pania,vance astro**terry**-because he didnt know anything about rpging and he rushed into it and became a decent fighter.**feral**-because she made her first effort to teach me how to rpg and it didnt go well,also because she is a great friend.**soul**,because he's just awesome and he always makes me feel included**vann**-because he's great he does everything his way and he's not one to take everything seriously**eternal** chaos-even though we rarley talk when we do he makes me laugh and we had one heck of a fight**tekken-funny as heck! all his different profiles are as equally as funn as his original**gambler**-what can i say anyone that's able to sly talk me then convince me where getting married then call it off a day before and still make me like him is impressive ((but i'd kick my bf's butt if he did that in real life!))**lexi**- she's awesome! i dont think anyone's kindness rivals hers.**andy**-he's an "elder type" he makes sure every rpg that he is involved in is a block buster!**ML**-despite every ones mean comments towards him he's a nice guy and he's fun to talk too**king saturn**- he's awesome not only is his opinons backed by facts**lya**-has to be the most descriptive person on the vine and her words are real deep,i always think of her has a dark version of lexi because she's extemly nice...but she has a temper lol**AR** i love her when i was going through my cancer thing ar checked on me everyday i'm most thankful for that**fridgid**- she's cool and she reminds me of my older sister**spartan 177**- he's one of my many mentors and he accepted me into wal from day one!**spartan**-while his flirting my rival gambler his inside jokes are funny as hell**kurrent**-for the longest time i thought he didnt like me,but i have a lot of respect for him because he is a member of the military and his character carries the military persona...straight badass lol**morte**- i've never talked to him but everyone holds him in hi regard one day i wish to be as great as everyone says he is!**ronin**-i love him! he's basically seduced everyone of my characters even the evil ones and he's awesome to talk to and he always brings me cherry pepsi**rayne**- my first flame he's impressive my brother holds him in hi regard and i can see why he's an exellent rpger**pania**-omg i envy her in every way she's so smart!**vance astro**- ok there isnt a time when i dont laugh at vances sarcastic remarks...he's awesome**obi** your fun to be with also but i swear i'll kill that ugly dog! loland to my girls... **jasmine cole/taki**-your not really known on the vine but i want ya to know that your a laugh riot and me feral and AR cherish you as a friend and my dearest wishes goes out to you and your family**cassie strong**- your probably on like once every month but your fun to be with when your on**celestrion**- i think of you as kind of a mentor your freaking great!**lady red head**- lmao even though it seems your always hitting on me alteast i know i'm loved lol**lady mani**- dont know much about you but i love when your on you and ar are tugboats of love while me and feral are the lazy sailors**and too anyone i missed i'm terribly sorry**
Post Edited:2008-05-25 23:51:53"

my ugly dog will NEVER die!

#29 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Writer-Methos

Contribute-Nighthunter

Happier-Lady Redhead or Lilanya

Rpger-Arrow

#30 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#31 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Obi and Hayden/Sha

#32 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks ML

Everyone who is better than me in RPG are kinda an inspiration, they make me want to push myself and improve my game

#33 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayden Miles says:

"lol your welcome i probable should've posted that as sha"

Your Sha? Oh, I did not know. lol.

#34 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

lol see thats why i should have posted it as her lol

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I generally consider the other nine top ten posters and people who I will surpass eventually. Nothing more except for the top three.

#36 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayden Miles says:

"terry,feral,soul,vann,and eternal chaos,tekken,gambler,lexi,andy,ml,king saturn,lya,ar,frigid,spartan177,spartan,kurrent,morte,ronin,rayne,pania,vance astro**terry**-because he didnt know anything about rpging and he rushed into it and became a decent fighter.**feral**-because she made her first effort to teach me how to rpg and it didnt go well,also because she is a great friend.**soul**,because he's just awesome and he always makes me feel included**vann**-because he's great he does everything his way and he's not one to take everything seriously**eternal** chaos-even though we rarley talk when we do he makes me laugh and we had one heck of a fight**tekken-funny as heck! all his different profiles are as equally as funn as his original**gambler**-what can i say anyone that's able to sly talk me then convince me where getting married then call it off a day before and still make me like him is impressive ((but i'd kick my bf's butt if he did that in real life!))**lexi**- she's awesome! i dont think anyone's kindness rivals hers.**andy**-he's an "elder type" he makes sure every rpg that he is involved in is a block buster!**ML**-despite every ones mean comments towards him he's a nice guy and he's fun to talk too**king saturn**- he's awesome not only is his opinons backed by facts**lya**-has to be the most descriptive person on the vine and her words are real deep,i always think of her has a dark version of lexi because she's extemly nice...but she has a temper lol**AR** i love her when i was going through my cancer thing ar checked on me everyday i'm most thankful for that**fridgid**- she's cool and she reminds me of my older sister**spartan 177**- he's one of my many mentors and he accepted me into wal from day one!**spartan**-while his flirting my rival gambler his inside jokes are funny as hell**kurrent**-for the longest time i thought he didnt like me,but i have a lot of respect for him because he is a member of the military and his character carries the military persona...straight badass lol**morte**- i've never talked to him but everyone holds him in hi regard one day i wish to be as great as everyone says he is!**ronin**-i love him! he's basically seduced everyone of my characters even the evil ones and he's awesome to talk to and he always brings me cherry pepsi**rayne**- my first flame he's impressive my brother holds him in hi regard and i can see why he's an exellent rpger**pania**-omg i envy her in every way she's so smart!**vance astro**- ok there isnt a time when i dont laugh at vances sarcastic remarks...he's awesome**obi** your fun to be with also but i swear i'll kill that ugly dog! loland to my girls... **jasmine cole/taki**-your not really known on the vine but i want ya to know that your a laugh riot and me feral and AR cherish you as a friend and my dearest wishes goes out to you and your family**cassie strong**- your probably on like once every month but your fun to be with when your on**celestrion**- i think of you as kind of a mentor your freaking great!**lady red head**- lmao even though it seems your always hitting on me alteast i know i'm loved lol**lady mani**- dont know much about you but i love when your on you and ar are tugboats of love while me and feral are the lazy sailors**and too anyone i missed i'm terribly sorry**
Post Edited:2008-05-25 23:51:53"

Well thank you so much it means alot to me to be mentioned at least ONCE lolz jk but yea you know if ya ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you ;)

#37 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"just about everyone here I read through so many wirting styleSoul- pushed me to limit that I didn;t know I could go to..Sha- she seems to out think anyone she fightsNova- shes a powerhouse that you would seem to know what she my do but then next thing you know you're burnt to a crispAndy- the fights I've read from him are on epic levelAR - her writing is just so goodKenobi- because his skills has came along so much it makes me want to push mine even fartherRanye- I like his style, and bro I know we still need to have a fight I dont know when but it'll be epic xPthere are alot other that would make my blood boil in excitement if I fought them, and I sorry that I didn't put your names down... "

Thanks J.R. Im ready when you are man lolz XD

#38 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

just about everyone here I read through so many wirting style

Soul- pushed me to limit that I didn;t know I could go to..

Sha- she seems to out think anyone she fights

Nova- shes a powerhouse that you would seem to know what she my do but then next thing you know you're burnt to a crisp

Andy- the fights I've read from him are on epic level

AR - her writing is just so good

Kenobi- because his skills has came along so much it makes me want to push mine even farther

Ranye- I like his style, and bro I know we still need to have a fight I dont know when but it'll be epic xP

there are alot other that would make my blood boil in excitement if I fought them, and I sorry that I didn't put your names down...

#39 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"just about everyone here I read through so many wirting styleSoul- pushed me to limit that I didn;t know I could go to..Sha- she seems to out think anyone she fightsNova- shes a powerhouse that you would seem to know what she my do but then next thing you know you're burnt to a crispAndy- the fights I've read from him are on epic levelAR - her writing is just so goodKenobi- because his skills has came along so much it makes me want to push mine even fartherRanye- I like his style, and bro I know we still need to have a fight I dont know when but it'll be epic xPthere are alot other that would make my blood boil in excitement if I fought them, and I sorry that I didn't put your names down... "

bows thnak you, Vann..very honored

#40 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

~Rayne~ says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:

Thanks J.R. Im ready when you are man lolz XD"

well I got nothing to do.. set it and lets have a go ^^

#41 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:

bows thnak you, Vann..very honored"

your welcome man you have improved alot since when I first met you

#42 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"just about everyone here I read through so many wirting style Soul- pushed me to limit that I didn;t know I could go to.. Sha- she seems to out think anyone she fights Nova- shes a powerhouse that you would seem to know what she my do but then next thing you know you're burnt to a crisp Andy- the fights I've read from him are on epic level AR - her writing is just so good Kenobi- because his skills has came along so much it makes me want to push mine even farther Ranye- I like his style, and bro I know we still need to have a fight I dont know when but it'll be epic xP there are alot other that would make my blood boil in excitement if I fought them, and I sorry that I didn't put your names down... "

Takes a bow Thanks my fellow ninja

#43 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks aswell

#44 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

definatly the staff and the mods man

they must have very little time for fun on here like the rest of us

#45 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

lol all right man

#46 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo J.R. Set up the OOC Ill set up the RPG i jus gotta wait a few, I made it in the wrong topic.--_--

#47 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I inspire myself...........I'm just that good.  :)

#48 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"

Andy inspires me to be me. He inspires me to just give everything I have and shows me that what I give is something anyone would be blessed to have.

LstPaladin inspires me to stay positive. He shows me everyday that my compassion makes a difference.

Gambler inspires me to laugh. He always reminds me that a little humor goes a long way in making things better when they look there darkest.

To all those who I rp with, you inspire me to keep up with my skill. You challenge me to do more.. to push my limits.. test my imagination.

"
Lol.....................
#49 Posted by inferiorego (24549 posts) - - Show Bio

JV's "lols" inspire me.

Staff
#50 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"LexiCat said:
"

"
Lol.....................
"
Ah memories.