#1 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand there were difficulties in some threads,but still actually likes it regardless of threads?

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

FK YES I DO!!!!

And you know what else: I like Godzilla, and Pokemon, and Hulk. I don't give a rats @$$ what anyone else thinks in regards to those. TFs rule, regardless of any threads, just like those other three.

#3 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to know.My cuz from marvel board and his friend from marvel boards are coming here with some thing they have not yet told me,but i'm currently waiting.

#4 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"F**K YES I DO!!!! And you know what else: I like Godzilla, and Pokemon, and Hulk. I don't give a rats @$$ what anyone else thinks in regards to those. TFs rule, regardless of any threads, just like those other three."

Same here man.Got to go with my thoughts.Sparda I know our friend has a tendency to say the wrong thing sometimes,but he's our friend and we both should support him.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Sparda says:
"F**K YES I DO!!!! And you know what else: I like Godzilla, and Pokemon, and Hulk. I don't give a rats @$$ what anyone else thinks in regards to those. TFs rule, regardless of any threads, just like those other three."

Same here man.Got to go with my thoughts.Sparda I know our friend has a tendency to say the wrong thing sometimes,but he's our friend and we both should support him."

We should at least try.

#6 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been supporting him.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. Even over at Marvel.

#8 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep,I remember all those times.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Vs. Godzilla, TFs Vs. Avengers......good stuff.

#10 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea interesting stuff.Man i'm waiting for my cuz to respond.

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't do the page we discussed right now.....a Wii can't do that, I'm afraid.

#12 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

?????????Wha......My cuz is going to do it though,and i'm giving him the instructions.